Best 4K Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Brightburn 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96
4 hrs ago
Harry Potter: 8-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$90.99
 
Hacksaw Ridge 4K (Blu-ray)
$8.00
4 hrs ago
The Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$43.27
 
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$55.61
 
Godzilla: King of the Monsters 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Aquaman 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Pokťmon: Detective Pikachu 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.95
 
Alita: Battle Angel 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.96
 
Hellboy 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
 
X-Men: Dark Phoenix 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies > International Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2019, 03:19 AM   #541
roadwarrior980 roadwarrior980 is offline
Active Member
 
Feb 2011
Washington, DC
1
8
Default

Got mine in the mail today. Despite being double boxed one of the corners was slightly dented on the back. Not entirely noticeable but it kinda distracts from what is otherwise a fantastic package with very oversized photos, although they are of great quality. You could almost frame them.

I'm wondering if I should do a return and refund in hopes of getting a package that isn't dented. If it's out of stock I dont want to return and then hope to see it again weeks or months later, since I've already waited so long.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:03 PM   #542
blackest blackest is offline
Member
 
May 2013
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysleep View Post
yeah he did kind of look like that
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
whysleep (05-23-2019)
Old 05-23-2019, 05:05 PM   #543
blackest blackest is offline
Member
 
May 2013
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior980 View Post
Got mine in the mail today. Despite being double boxed one of the corners was slightly dented on the back. Not entirely noticeable but it kinda distracts from what is otherwise a fantastic package with very oversized photos, although they are of great quality. You could almost frame them.

I'm wondering if I should do a return and refund in hopes of getting a package that isn't dented. If it's out of stock I dont want to return and then hope to see it again weeks or months later, since I've already waited so long.
prob best to hang on to it.annoying but you risk not getting another
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:16 PM   #544
pino pino is offline
Member
 
pino's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Default

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but has anyone noticed there are no opening credits on the 4K version of Suspiria (2018)?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 12:14 AM   #545
ratedRron ratedRron is offline
Member
 
Jul 2018
28
103
12
Default

This is a long and confusing thread lol.
Can anyone please confirm that if I buy the standalone 4k from Germany there will be no extras at all on either disc correct?
Extras are only available on the Ultimate on the Bonus Disc yes?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 06:43 AM   #546
pino pino is offline
Member
 
pino's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedRron View Post
This is a long and confusing thread lol.
Can anyone please confirm that if I buy the standalone 4k from Germany there will be no extras at all on either disc correct?
Extras are only available on the Ultimate on the Bonus Disc yes?
Besides some trailers, there are no extras on the standalone 4K release. Again this is for Suspiria 2018, because this thread kinda went into the Suspiria 1977 direction...

Ultimate edition currently is the only (available) release which has the bonus disc. The steelbook is sold out, so it seems.

Optionally you could do what I did: Buy the mediabook with the bonus disc and the standalone 4K release. Swap the DVD with the 4K disc... and voila.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
ratedRron (05-27-2019)
Old 06-02-2019, 12:08 PM   #547
Donnie_Darko Donnie_Darko is offline
Active Member
 
Donnie_Darko's Avatar
 
May 2011
United Kingsom
325
6
2
Default

Anyone know when the final artwork will be confirmed for the steelbook? Intrigued to see the back and inner art.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:29 AM   #548
KcMsterpce KcMsterpce is offline
Special Member
 
KcMsterpce's Avatar
 
May 2011
Seoul, Korea
47
532
Default

My Suspiria delivery arrived today.
And, it isn't an empty shipping box!
Also, it's not dented! WoahhhH!!!

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:24 AM   #549
sleeperbloke sleeperbloke is offline
Member
 
sleeperbloke's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Good Ole England
31
188
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
Anyone know when the final artwork will be confirmed for the steelbook? Intrigued to see the back and inner art.
My guess is that's itís been cancelled. It was supposed to come out today - Iíve preordered from amazon and heard nothing and itís disappeared from the Koch website too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 10:31 AM   #550
Donnie_Darko Donnie_Darko is offline
Active Member
 
Donnie_Darko's Avatar
 
May 2011
United Kingsom
325
6
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeperbloke View Post
My guess is that's itís been cancelled. It was supposed to come out today - Iíve preordered from amazon and heard nothing and itís disappeared from the Koch website too.
I hope not. I've pre-ordered it and haven't had an email or anything from Amazon. I wish they'd tell us if it has been cancelled because I'd buy the ultimate box set otheriwse.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:13 PM   #551
Donnie_Darko Donnie_Darko is offline
Active Member
 
Donnie_Darko's Avatar
 
May 2011
United Kingsom
325
6
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeperbloke View Post
My guess is that's itís been cancelled. It was supposed to come out today - Iíve preordered from amazon and heard nothing and itís disappeared from the Koch website too.
Update. Thankfully it hasn't been cancelled. I messaged Amazon and this is what they had to say!


Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I am happy to help you.

I can see that our logistics center is currently preparing your order#028-7239716-0865107 for dispatch.

You will receive a dispatch confirmation by e-mail as soon as your shipment leaves our logistics center.

You can expect your parcel to be delivered to you within the estimated delivery date given in the email we send you on the 11th of April 2019.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:21 PM   #552
sleeperbloke sleeperbloke is offline
Member
 
sleeperbloke's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Good Ole England
31
188
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
Update. Thankfully it hasn't been cancelled. I messaged Amazon and this is what they had to say!


Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I am happy to help you.

I can see that our logistics center is currently preparing your order#028-7239716-0865107 for dispatch.

You will receive a dispatch confirmation by e-mail as soon as your shipment leaves our logistics center.

You can expect your parcel to be delivered to you within the estimated delivery date given in the email we send you on the 11th of April 2019.
Cheeky sods I've emailed them twice and they've not yet replied!
Great news though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 08:56 PM   #553
Katatonia Katatonia is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Katatonia's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Missouri, USA
62
4080
2
27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeperbloke View Post
My guess is that's it’s been cancelled. It was supposed to come out today - I’ve preordered from amazon and heard nothing and it’s disappeared from the Koch website too.
I'm beginning to think that also. I noticed that it disappeared from the Koch website, D&T doesn't have it listed ... and Amazon DE not even having a shipping date yet. It all just seems to point to that unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
Update. Thankfully it hasn't been cancelled. I messaged Amazon and this is what they had to say!


Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I am happy to help you.

I can see that our logistics center is currently preparing your order#028-7239716-0865107 for dispatch.

You will receive a dispatch confirmation by e-mail as soon as your shipment leaves our logistics center.

You can expect your parcel to be delivered to you within the estimated delivery date given in the email we send you on the 11th of April 2019.
If they're accurate about it. I've had them say that once before about something, and then it never did ship and was eventually cancelled.

Thus far though, no charge to my card for my Amazon DE pre-order that would indicate it's preparing to ship.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:19 PM   #554
firewalkwithme firewalkwithme is offline
Member
 
Feb 2013
23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
Update. Thankfully it hasn't been cancelled. I messaged Amazon and this is what they had to say!
Sorry to say, but Amazon gave you false information.

The Steelbook release is definitely canceled.
I asked Capelight Pictures directly and they verified it to me this morning.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
jamesdevil (06-30-2019), Katatonia (06-14-2019)
Old 06-14-2019, 10:42 PM   #555
Katatonia Katatonia is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Katatonia's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Missouri, USA
62
4080
2
27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewalkwithme View Post
Sorry to say, but Amazon gave you false information.

The Steelbook release is definitely canceled.
I asked Capelight Pictures directly and they verified it to me this morning.
Yup, I can't say that I'm too surprised. Did they offer any reason for the cancellation? My guess would be that the various other editions aren't selling as well as expected.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 01:57 AM   #556
Donnie_Darko Donnie_Darko is offline
Active Member
 
Donnie_Darko's Avatar
 
May 2011
United Kingsom
325
6
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewalkwithme View Post
Sorry to say, but Amazon gave you false information.

The Steelbook release is definitely canceled.
I asked Capelight Pictures directly and they verified it to me this morning.
Damn. I was really looking forward to this release! The mediabook will have to suffice. I didn't know Amazon blatantly lie like that. I wonder why it's been cancelled?!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 12:02 AM   #557
sleeperbloke sleeperbloke is offline
Member
 
sleeperbloke's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Good Ole England
31
188
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewalkwithme View Post
Sorry to say, but Amazon gave you false information.

The Steelbook release is definitely canceled.
I asked Capelight Pictures directly and they verified it to me this morning.
Oh ffs I called this weeks ago, I wish Iíd listened to my gut.
I donít know which version to go for now
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:49 AM   #558
CelestialAgent CelestialAgent is offline
Special Member
 
Aug 2015
3
375
198
5
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
Damn. I was really looking forward to this release! The mediabook will have to suffice. I didn't know Amazon blatantly lie like that. I wonder why it's been cancelled?!
Maybe there was an issue with including the soundtrack CDs?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:50 PM   #559
hockeyshark91 hockeyshark91 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
hockeyshark91's Avatar
 
Nov 2013
South Bay CA
208
2701
8
4
72
Default

Iíd be more upset about the steelbook cancellation if I liked the movie a bit more. Still, maybe Iíll try and score the digipack sometime.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies > International Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:10 PM.