Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$112.49

The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
12 hrs ago
Chernobyl (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Rambo: Last Blood (Blu-ray)
$19.99
17 hrs ago
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$56.30
8 hrs ago
The Wizard (Blu-ray)
$19.31
23 hrs ago
Farscape: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Ringu Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Doctor Sleep (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Batman Beyond: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$69.99

Doctor Sleep 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat

Old 08-02-2006, 07:52 PM   #1
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2006
www.blurayoasis.com
Default My humble apologies to the crew

I can see in the past couple of days or so that some of the good discussion we have had in some threads ends up getting a bit heated and the rest of it and I want to apologize for any of that.

It appears that, whether I want to admit it or not, certain real life stresses going on right now have manifested themselves, hence some of the needlessly argumenative situations that have happened around here, involving myself and several others.

The responses I've received on the boards are my tip off, and instead of going into about oh...4 threads at least, I figured I'd just post the public apology right here instead.

Sorry 'bout that. Certainly not intended.

I do get intense when I write, and I do like a good debate, but I can see by the responses from several people around here that something ain't right, and since I'm the common denomiator, I'll take my lumps on that and apologize for any unintended anger, offense, etc. etc.

Last edited by JTK; 08-02-2006 at 07:55 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:13 AM   #2
Banned

Aug 2004
Seaattle

I had a similar experience a week or so ago. Good healthy debate is wondeful when you can still smile and take things lightly.

Sometimes life creeps in and that lightheated debate becomes constrained. I figured I've said my peace regarding the platforms and it's time for the market to evolve on its own. Its hard to move from promoting one format extensively to trying to be more fair and balance. I"m getting there.

No apologies really needed but thank you for showing the character and humility to do so. Best wishes.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:46 AM   #3
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2006
www.blurayoasis.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmurchison
I had a similar experience a week or so ago. Good healthy debate is wondeful when you can still smile and take things lightly.

Sometimes life creeps in and that lightheated debate becomes constrained. I figured I've said my peace regarding the platforms and it's time for the market to evolve on its own. Its hard to move from promoting one format extensively to trying to be more fair and balance. I"m getting there.

No apologies really needed but thank you for showing the character and humility to do so. Best wishes.

Thanks.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:07 AM   #4
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2006
Oceanside, CA.
Send a message via ICQ to BTBuck1 Send a message via AIM to BTBuck1 Send a message via MSN to BTBuck1 Send a message via Yahoo to BTBuck1

I'm tellin you bro, the HDDVD player comes with a built in hypnotic transponder. What you think is a blank screen before the HDDVD logo comes up is really a positron link up to the matrix. You are then downloaded with Anti-Blu Ray sentiment and sent back to the "real world" to do battle against the forces of Blu-Ray. You're now a program, fighting other programs for control.

Hey i'm not mad atcha, your just in a system of control and want out!

So, will it be the red pill

or the blu pill?

Just messin with ya!

Cheer up man! you aint been so bad, it's just been like Archie Bunker meets George Jefferson is all lately
Old 08-03-2006, 02:40 PM   #5
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2006
www.blurayoasis.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian@BBY
I'm tellin you bro, the HDDVD player comes with a built in hypnotic transponder. What you think is a blank screen before the HDDVD logo comes up is really a positron link up to the matrix. You are then downloaded with Anti-Blu Ray sentiment and sent back to the "real world" to do battle against the forces of Blu-Ray. You're now a program, fighting other programs for control.

Hey i'm not mad atcha, your just in a system of control and want out!

So, will it be the red pill

or the blu pill?

Just messin with ya!

Cheer up man! you aint been so bad, it's just been like Archie Bunker meets George Jefferson is all lately
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat