Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.99
 
Enchanted Kingdom 3D (Blu-ray)
$10.82
 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.68
 
Men in Black 3 3D (Blu-ray)
$7.23
 
Shazam! 3D (Blu-ray)
$27.47
 
Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
War for the Planet of the Apes 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
The LEGO Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.96
 
Poppea / Poppea 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.99
 
Assassin's Creed 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Aquaman 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Everest 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.63
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2019, 02:32 PM   #441
Nesmaster75 Nesmaster75 is online now
Member
 
Nesmaster75's Avatar
 
Feb 2006
512
8
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D. View Post
Hi nesmaster,

Thanks for the tip. Hard to find the Asian verdion now. Total cost with shipping was $21.89.
No problem! Other than the price, it's nice because it has the 7.1 track on there, too!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 03:35 PM   #442
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
3
125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakyguy666 View Post
I have to reiterate how great this movie is in 3D & 7.1! The driving scenes compared to the cgi garbage in the Fast & Furious series are so much more visceral that itís not even a fair comparison. Demo material!
NFS 3D, although it was reported to have a 4 month span to complete the conversion, turned out to be a quality conversion for the most part, with mostly medium 3D layering that has a good pop to it, and definitely looks like a 3D film from seeing it in theaters as well as on blu ray 3D imported. But also an entertaining sports car racing movie with cool races. I liked the story also.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 04:24 PM   #443
Joe D. Joe D. is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Joe D.'s Avatar
 
Oct 2015
Bronx, NY
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesmaster75 View Post
No problem! Other than the price, it's nice because it has the 7.1 track on there, too!
Hi nesmaster,

I have a 6.1 setup though my receiver is capable of 7.1. Will the two back centers be down mixed to a discreet one or would I need to go neo?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 01:07 AM   #444
Cabanon Cabanon is offline
Active Member
 
Sep 2011
St-Apollinaire, Quebec
1
124
Default

so where can I get a not overpriced Region Free these days ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 02:10 AM   #445
hariseldon hariseldon is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-
148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabanon View Post
so where can I get a not overpriced Region Free these days ?


Do you require 7.1 or is 5.1 OK?

Do you want 2D and 3D or is a single Disc 3D OK? Australia, Germany should work is 3D only is OK. AUS is $10-12USD shipped

EDIT: Checked again with JB and they aren't shipping this item out of AUS now. JB/NewZealand is charging some outrageous amt now.

Sanity appears to be shpping to US/Can for around $25AUD

Germany shipping for around 14EUR to the US and ?20EUR to Canada

Last edited by hariseldon; 08-12-2019 at 04:10 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 06:35 AM   #446
ryanmcv ryanmcv is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ryanmcv's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Phoenix, AZ
156
434
762
104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabanon View Post
so where can I get a not overpriced Region Free these days ?
PlayAsia has the Hong Kong version for sale for $28.99 (USD). Not sure what shipping costs are to Canada. This version is region free and has an English DTS-HD MA 7.1 audio track.

PlayAsia was selling this for just $12.99 a few months ago so prices have definitely gone up.

https://www.play-asia.com/need-for-speed-3d/13/707ylp

There's also a copy on Amazon, but it's more expensive. And again, I don't know what their shipping costs are to Canada.

https://www.amazon.com/Region-Blu-ra...dp/B00LL4G850/

Importing from Amazon Germany may be your cheapest option. The German version appears to be region free, but I think it only has a 5.1 audio track.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:57 AM   #447
grazina31 grazina31 is offline
Active Member
 
grazina31's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
30
1867
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmcv View Post
PlayAsia has the Hong Kong version for sale for $28.99 (USD). Not sure what shipping costs are to Canada. This version is region free and has an English DTS-HD MA 7.1 audio track.

PlayAsia was selling this for just $12.99 a few months ago so prices have definitely gone up.

https://www.play-asia.com/need-for-speed-3d/13/707ylp

There's also a copy on Amazon, but it's more expensive. And again, I don't know what their shipping costs are to Canada.

https://www.amazon.com/Region-Blu-ra...dp/B00LL4G850/

Importing from Amazon Germany may be your cheapest option. The German version appears to be region free, but I think it only has a 5.1 audio track.
I have the Australian edition and would definitely recommend that one since it has the highest possible bitrate in both picture and sound. It is the same disc as the Hong Kong version which is in itself the same edition that Buena Vista was going to release in the USA before canceling.
Both these sellers have it at an excellent price. The first link says it ships worldwide.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Need-for-Sp...97.m4902.l9144
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Need-for-Sp...97.m4902.l9144
It is a single disc, but this is a movie that should always be watched in 3D. And for this price an amazing deal.

And here is a bdinfo of the Australian disc:
DISC INFO:
Disc Title: NEED_FOR_SPEED_3D
Disc Size: 49 060 296 235 bytes
Protection: AACS
BD-Java: Yes
Extras: Blu-ray 3D
BDInfo: 0.5.8

PLAYLIST REPORT:
Name: 00800.MPLS
Length: 2:10:52.344 (h:m:s.ms)
Size: 47 902 283 520 bytes
Total Bitrate: 48,80 Mbps

VIDEO:
Codec Bitrate Description
----- ------- -----------
MPEG-4 AVC Video 26117 kbps 1080p / 23,976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
MPEG-4 MVC Video 10536 kbps

AUDIO:
Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
DTS-HD Master Audio English 5223 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 5223 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
Dolby Digital Audio French 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Portuguese 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Russian 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Spanish 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Thai 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio English 320 kbps 2.0 / 48 kHz / 320 kbps / Dolby Surround

SUBTITLES:
Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
Presentation Graphics English 31,641 kbps
Presentation Graphics Chinese 15,271 kbps
Presentation Graphics Chinese 16,830 kbps
Presentation Graphics Chinese 21,936 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 27,536 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 0,425 kbps
Presentation Graphics Indonesian 25,232 kbps
Presentation Graphics Korean 14,157 kbps
Presentation Graphics Malay 28,764 kbps
Presentation Graphics Portuguese 26,052 kbps
Presentation Graphics Portuguese 0,431 kbps
Presentation Graphics Russian 25,953 kbps
Presentation Graphics Russian 0,293 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 28,297 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 0,562 kbps
Presentation Graphics Thai 17,458 kbps
Presentation Graphics Thai 0,296 kbps
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:02 PM   #448
TheScottyLee TheScottyLee is offline
Active Member
 
TheScottyLee's Avatar
 
Jan 2017
212
815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazina31 View Post
I have the Australian edition and would definitely recommend that one since it has the highest possible bitrate in both picture and sound. It is the same disc as the Hong Kong version which is in itself the same edition that Buena Vista was going to release in the USA before canceling.
Both these sellers have it at an excellent price. The first link says it ships worldwide.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Need-for-Sp...97.m4902.l9144
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Need-for-Sp...97.m4902.l9144
It is a single disc, but this is a movie that should always be watched in 3D. And for this price an amazing deal.

And here is a bdinfo of the Australian disc:
DISC INFO:
Disc Title: NEED_FOR_SPEED_3D
Disc Size: 49 060 296 235 bytes
Protection: AACS
BD-Java: Yes
Extras: Blu-ray 3D
BDInfo: 0.5.8

PLAYLIST REPORT:
Name: 00800.MPLS
Length: 2:10:52.344 (h:m:s.ms)
Size: 47 902 283 520 bytes
Total Bitrate: 48,80 Mbps

VIDEO:
Codec Bitrate Description
----- ------- -----------
MPEG-4 AVC Video 26117 kbps 1080p / 23,976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
MPEG-4 MVC Video 10536 kbps

AUDIO:
Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
DTS-HD Master Audio English 5223 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 5223 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
Dolby Digital Audio French 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Portuguese 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Russian 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Spanish 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Thai 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio English 320 kbps 2.0 / 48 kHz / 320 kbps / Dolby Surround

SUBTITLES:
Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
Presentation Graphics English 31,641 kbps
Presentation Graphics Chinese 15,271 kbps
Presentation Graphics Chinese 16,830 kbps
Presentation Graphics Chinese 21,936 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 27,536 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 0,425 kbps
Presentation Graphics Indonesian 25,232 kbps
Presentation Graphics Korean 14,157 kbps
Presentation Graphics Malay 28,764 kbps
Presentation Graphics Portuguese 26,052 kbps
Presentation Graphics Portuguese 0,431 kbps
Presentation Graphics Russian 25,953 kbps
Presentation Graphics Russian 0,293 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 28,297 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 0,562 kbps
Presentation Graphics Thai 17,458 kbps
Presentation Graphics Thai 0,296 kbps
I own the UK version. Is this or any other versions a significant upgrade in bit rate? Thanks for the input
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:37 PM   #449
grazina31 grazina31 is offline
Active Member
 
grazina31's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
30
1867
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottyLee View Post
I own the UK version. Is this or any other versions a significant upgrade in bit rate? Thanks for the input
In the audio department it yes an absolute yes. You get a full 7.1 high bitrate audio track with the aussie disc.
For the video, I donít remember exactly the bitrate of the UK disc, but back when I bought mine, I compared all of them an the aussie disc wins big time. You cannot improve that 7.1 audio track.
So my recommendation to you is to absolutely grab this australian disc, specially at this price. You wonít regret it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:28 AM   #450
Cabanon Cabanon is offline
Active Member
 
Sep 2011
St-Apollinaire, Quebec
1
124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazina31 View Post
I have the Australian edition and would definitely recommend that one since it has the highest possible bitrate in both picture and sound. It is the same disc as the Hong Kong version which is in itself the same edition that Buena Vista was going to release in the USA before canceling.
Both these sellers have it at an excellent price. The first link says it ships worldwide.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Need-for-Sp...97.m4902.l9144
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Need-for-Sp...97.m4902.l9144
It is a single disc, but this is a movie that should always be watched in 3D. And for this price an amazing deal.

And here is a bdinfo of the Australian disc:
DISC INFO:
Disc Title: NEED_FOR_SPEED_3D
Disc Size: 49 060 296 235 bytes
Protection: AACS
BD-Java: Yes
Extras: Blu-ray 3D
BDInfo: 0.5.8

PLAYLIST REPORT:
Name: 00800.MPLS
Length: 2:10:52.344 (h:m:s.ms)
Size: 47 902 283 520 bytes
Total Bitrate: 48,80 Mbps

VIDEO:
Codec Bitrate Description
----- ------- -----------
MPEG-4 AVC Video 26117 kbps 1080p / 23,976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
MPEG-4 MVC Video 10536 kbps

AUDIO:
Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
DTS-HD Master Audio English 5223 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 5223 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
Dolby Digital Audio French 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Portuguese 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Russian 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Spanish 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Thai 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio English 320 kbps 2.0 / 48 kHz / 320 kbps / Dolby Surround

SUBTITLES:
Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
Presentation Graphics English 31,641 kbps
Presentation Graphics Chinese 15,271 kbps
Presentation Graphics Chinese 16,830 kbps
Presentation Graphics Chinese 21,936 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 27,536 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 0,425 kbps
Presentation Graphics Indonesian 25,232 kbps
Presentation Graphics Korean 14,157 kbps
Presentation Graphics Malay 28,764 kbps
Presentation Graphics Portuguese 26,052 kbps
Presentation Graphics Portuguese 0,431 kbps
Presentation Graphics Russian 25,953 kbps
Presentation Graphics Russian 0,293 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 28,297 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 0,562 kbps
Presentation Graphics Thai 17,458 kbps
Presentation Graphics Thai 0,296 kbps
so both are sold form the UK but are the Australian version ? I did check on JB but like hariseldon said, they don't ship outside of Australia anymore, which is a damn shame.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:37 AM   #451
ryanmcv ryanmcv is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ryanmcv's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Phoenix, AZ
156
434
762
104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabanon View Post
so both are sold form the UK but are the Australian version ? I did check on JB but like hariseldon said, they don't ship outside of Australia anymore, which is a damn shame.
What about Sanity? They definitely ship to the US. Not sure about Canada. Just be prepared to wait 3 weeks or longer for your shipment to arrive. At least that has been my experience with them.

https://www.sanity.com.au/products/2...ed--3D-Blu-ray
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:46 AM   #452
hariseldon hariseldon is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-
148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabanon View Post
so both are sold form the UK but are the Australian version ? I did check on JB but like hariseldon said, they don't ship outside of Australia anymore, which is a damn shame.
Not quite what I said or I least not what I meant.

They don't ship this item (and select others) outside of AUS. They still ship plenty of thing (majority of things) anywhere.

Sanity is a nice option and in some ways other than price a better option esp if you are ordering multiple items.

The AUS discs rarely sell at AmazonUK though you will find an occasional item just like finding many AUS items at Deep Discount, B&N, and even Bestbuy.com occasionally. AUS and UK sometimes share actual disc, but it's not all that common for them to quite different esp when multiple distributors are involved -- UK is E-ONE, France in Metropolitan, AUS and Mexico are Disney
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 04:49 AM   #453
Cabanon Cabanon is offline
Active Member
 
Sep 2011
St-Apollinaire, Quebec
1
124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
Not quite what I said or I least not what I meant.

They don't ship this item (and select others) outside of AUS. They still ship plenty of thing (majority of things) anywhere.

Sanity is a nice option and in some ways other than price a better option esp if you are ordering multiple items.

The AUS discs rarely sell at AmazonUK though you will find an occasional item just like finding many AUS items at Deep Discount, B&N, and even Bestbuy.com occasionally. AUS and UK sometimes share actual disc, but it's not all that common for them to quite different esp when multiple distributors are involved -- UK is E-ONE, France in Metropolitan, AUS and Mexico are Disney
sanity is 10$ shipping cost. quite pricey for a single disc.
I'll grab the UK version (don't really mind the sound) if they are really region free, otherwise i'll have to wait a copy on ebay australia.

how do I spot the difference between uk & aus with stock photo/listing ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 05:06 AM   #454
hariseldon hariseldon is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-
148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabanon View Post
sanity is 10$ shipping cost. quite pricey for a single disc.
I'll grab the UK version (don't really mind the sound) if they are really region free, otherwise i'll have to wait a copy on ebay australia.

how do I spot the difference between uk & aus with stock photo/listing ?
$10AUD ($6.60 usd) -- not that bad to ship from AUS. UK is around $4.00USD tot he US and isn't it close to $10-12USD to ship to Canada now, Germany similar amt with a more highly subsidized Postal system. Generally all I can say is it costs $14USD to ship a single disc from US to AUS.

Not sure with a stock photo, but ratings logos are quite distinctive. Neither Sanity nor JB sell UK releases however so there shouldn't be any overlap

AUS item (1 Disc) on AmazonUK from 3rd Party
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Need-for-Sp.../dp/B01A9R2SRG

UK release on AmazonUK (also 2 discs)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Need-Speed-.../dp/B00KFJYZ2A


The 2014 UK release of Need for Speed is B locked -- are you seeing something different somewhere?

AUS Need for Speed 3D is region free

Last edited by hariseldon; 08-13-2019 at 05:22 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Cabanon (08-13-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 07:55 AM   #455
grazina31 grazina31 is offline
Active Member
 
grazina31's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
30
1867
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabanon View Post
so both are sold form the UK but are the Australian version ? I did check on JB but like hariseldon said, they don't ship outside of Australia anymore, which is a damn shame.
These are bought the Australian edition. I buy lots of blu-ray from the seller on the first link because he deals almost exclusively with Australian discs.
The second link has an actual picture of the product and you can clearly see it is the aussie disc.

They do ship other blu-ray. Just went all the way to purchasing stage with the pre-order for Spiderman Far From Home 3D and it did not give me the message saying it could not be shipped. It is most likely because this particular disc has different right owners worldwide.

Last edited by grazina31; 08-13-2019 at 08:05 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Cabanon (08-13-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 10:02 PM   #456
Cabanon Cabanon is offline
Active Member
 
Sep 2011
St-Apollinaire, Quebec
1
124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazina31 View Post
These are bought the Australian edition. I buy lots of blu-ray from the seller on the first link because he deals almost exclusively with Australian discs.
The second link has an actual picture of the product and you can clearly see it is the aussie disc.

They do ship other blu-ray. Just went all the way to purchasing stage with the pre-order for Spiderman Far From Home 3D and it did not give me the message saying it could not be shipped. It is most likely because this particular disc has different right owners worldwide.
gonna have to contact 1st seller for shipping cost
2nd seller isnt even shipping to North America.

thanks for all the info guys !
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:53 AM   #457
Unknown450 Unknown450 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Unknown450's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
USA
6
605
6
100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazina31 View Post
These are bought the Australian edition. I buy lots of blu-ray from the seller on the first link because he deals almost exclusively with Australian discs.
The second link has an actual picture of the product and you can clearly see it is the aussie disc.

They do ship other blu-ray. Just went all the way to purchasing stage with the pre-order for Spiderman Far From Home 3D and it did not give me the message saying it could not be shipped. It is most likely because this particular disc has different right owners worldwide.
A little confused, the first link is an australian edition? Cause in the title he states its Region B. (Assuming we are all referring to the ebay links)
But the australian edition is supposed to be region free right?

Last edited by Unknown450; 08-14-2019 at 01:57 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 03:18 AM   #458
hariseldon hariseldon is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-
148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown450 View Post
A little confused, the first link is an australian edition? Cause in the title he states its Region B. (Assuming we are all referring to the ebay links)
But the australian edition is supposed to be region free right?
All Australia discs are technically Region B. Items that originate in a B zone don't have to be B locked. Amazon and large Ebay sellers tend to CYA and label most items by origin, not function, and may be among the worst possible places to determine region status. They just don;t have the time, knowledge, or desire to put the effort into determine which disc is locked or not

It's the AUS item with the AUS rating logos and it's region free according to forum members that have bought and tested them.


These are all the same AUS release assuming the sellers are listing the items correctly
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Need-for-Sp.../dp/B01A9R2SRG
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Need-for-Sp...97.m4902.l9144
https://www.sanity.com.au/products/2...ed--3D-Blu-ray
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Need-...lu-ray/107246/

Last edited by hariseldon; 08-14-2019 at 03:35 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Cabanon (08-14-2019), Unknown450 (08-14-2019)
Old 08-14-2019, 06:43 AM   #459
Unknown450 Unknown450 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Unknown450's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
USA
6
605
6
100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
All Australia discs are technically Region B. Items that originate in a B zone don't have to be B locked. Amazon and large Ebay sellers tend to CYA and label most items by origin, not function, and may be among the worst possible places to determine region status. They just don;t have the time, knowledge, or desire to put the effort into determine which disc is locked or not

It's the AUS item with the AUS rating logos and it's region free according to forum members that have bought and tested them.


These are all the same AUS release assuming the sellers are listing the items correctly
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Need-for-Sp.../dp/B01A9R2SRG
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Need-for-Sp...97.m4902.l9144
https://www.sanity.com.au/products/2...ed--3D-Blu-ray
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Need-...lu-ray/107246/
Ohhhh ok gotcha, thanks for clearing that up for me! I have waited a long while to purchase this one in 3D. Looks like I'm gonna finally pull the trigger.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:44 AM   #460
Mobe1969 Mobe1969 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Mobe1969's Avatar
 
Jan 2008
Brisbane, Australia
398
683
Default

Ah man I can't believe it. I'm Australian, and I have the US version . This would have to be to first damn time we had the audio UPGRADE for our local release...
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13 AM.