Best Nintendo 3DS Game Deals

Best Nintendo 3DS Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Radiant Historia (3DS)
$29.99

Sonic Lost World (3DS)
$18.50
3 hrs ago
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS)
$22.50

The Alliance Alive Launch Edition (3DS)
$28.58

Kirby: Battle Royale (3DS)
$29.99

Culdcept Revolt (3DS)
$19.99

Pokémon Ultra Sun (3DS)
$39.88

Beyblade Evolution Collector's Edition (3DS)
$13.01

Fire Emblem Warriors (3DS)
$25.19

Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth (3DS)
$24.89

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (3DS)
$38.49

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (3DS)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo > Nintendo 3DS

Old 10-10-2016, 02:14 PM   #21
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2011

I finally got Dark Moon finished up and started on this a bit yesterday. Got to the first battles. My only complaint is the camera both in how it's controlled and the viewpoint. I know there's two camera options for Field View but the one spins way to much and the other is to much 3rd person. I also hate using the bumpers to spin it since I'm playing with a grip that doesn't make them easy to use. Can the camera be mapped to the nub on a New3DS?
Old 10-24-2016, 09:49 PM   #22
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2011

Got to the job change island last night. I can certainly see how this would feel like a slog of a game but Im still enjoying it.
Old 12-26-2016, 11:25 PM   #23
Banned

Mar 2015

I played on psx original game but unfinished final boss. I give up on the game. I sold it. I can't remembered too long time.

Again I ordered DQVII 3DS.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:11 PM   #24
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2015
Austin, TX

Got this the other day with a Christmas gift card, about 4 hours in and just went to the present-day Ballymolloy for the first time

This is my first Dragon Quest game (aside from buying Dragon Quest VIII on PS2 so that I could play the FFXII demo and barely getting into it at all lol) and I'm enjoying it so far (even though Maribel is rude haha). The story hasn't really gripped me yet but it seems like it's just starting to kick in, so I hope it gets more interesting. I know this is a hell of a long game, but if I enjoy it I'll probably pick up the DQVIII remake sometime this year too.

One question from a DQ newbie though: do people's bags matter? Like can each character only use medicinal herbs in battle if they have one in their own bag? Meaning if I just have like 8 of them in the general "Bag," no one can use them in battle? Obviously this is something I can test myself, but it just occurred to me as I was typing out this post and I won't be able to play for a couple days so I figured I'd ask haha
Digital Codes for Sale Thread - cheap codes that I wanna get rid of!
Thanks given by:
Opips3 (12-31-2016)
Old 12-31-2016, 12:45 AM   #25
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2011

Items on characters can be used. Items in the bag cannot until transferred to a character. Think of the bag as your perminant stash.

I got to the point where you can change classes and the next boss kicked my ass. This was a month ago. Havn't turned my system on since. Been meaning to but I've started some other games.
Thanks given by:
eightslicesofpie (01-02-2017)
Old 12-31-2016, 12:56 AM   #26
Banned

Mar 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne View Post
Items on characters can be used. Items in the bag cannot until transferred to a character. Think of the bag as your perminant stash.

I got to the point where you can change classes and the next boss kicked my ass. This was a month ago. Havn't turned my system on since. Been meaning to but I've started some other games.
A characterized had limited his pocket. Items in the draw bag is unlimited.

Items in the bag cannot transferred to a character for battles.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:55 AM   #27
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2011

So you quoted me and then said the exact same thing.
Old 12-31-2016, 02:23 AM   #28
Banned

Mar 2015

Quote:
So you quoted me and then said the exact same thing.
blue slime!

Have a fun on DQ!
Old 12-31-2016, 08:05 PM   #29
Banned

Mar 2015

I love it DQ7 On 3DS. It's good game remake is an improve than original psx is difficult game for memories I played.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:46 PM   #30
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2011

VIII is out next week and I've barely gotten started on VII.

And most would say "well you don't have to buy them at launch." I agree. The reason I do it is that Nintendo games rarely go on sale so the initial 20% off from Best Buy and the guarantee I'll get a copy day 1 (instead of trying 6 months to a year later).

I held off on part 6 and now have to pay scalper prices. I got 4 and 5 from the Squeenix store pretty cheap but they never have 6 even listed.
Old 01-13-2017, 04:08 PM   #31
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2010
Salt Lake City
Send a message via AIM to RaijinUT

I am in the same boat... I just really started playing a lot VII this week. Oh well though, I love VIII so I don't mind jumping over to VIII once it is released next week.
The battle is hopeless... There is no beating the Pigeon Boys.
A.K.A. Sweet John
PSN: RaijinUT, Xbox Live: I Raijin I, Steam: Raijin http://steamcommunity.com/id/RaijinUT, Origin: Raijins, Switch: SW-0685-8595-0597
Mr. Beautiful's number 1 groupie and one proud Malamute owner
Old 01-17-2017, 05:34 PM   #32
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2008

Quote:
VIII is out next week and I've barely gotten started on VII.

And most would say "well you don't have to buy them at launch." I agree. The reason I do it is that Nintendo games rarely go on sale so the initial 20% off from Best Buy and the guarantee I'll get a copy day 1 (instead of trying 6 months to a year later).

I held off on part 6 and now have to pay scalper prices. I got 4 and 5 from the Squeenix store pretty cheap but they never have 6 even listed.
I'm in your boat as well. I'm only about 18 and 1/2 hours in and just getting to Alltrades Abbey so I still have a long time to go. I'm still going to pick up DQVIII at launch because I don't want to take the chance on it not being available when I am ready for it.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:55 PM   #33
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petey Parker View Post
I'm in your boat as well. I'm only about 18 and 1/2 hours in and just getting to Alltrades Abbey so I still have a long time to go. I'm still going to pick up DQVIII at launch because I don't want to take the chance on it not being available when I am ready for it.
Same as me. I also just got to Alltrades and got my ass handed to me by the next boss. I put it down and have yet to pick it back up.
Old 01-19-2017, 04:00 PM   #34
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2010
Salt Lake City
Send a message via AIM to RaijinUT

So my copy showed up today from Amazon.
The battle is hopeless... There is no beating the Pigeon Boys.
A.K.A. Sweet John
PSN: RaijinUT, Xbox Live: I Raijin I, Steam: Raijin http://steamcommunity.com/id/RaijinUT, Origin: Raijins, Switch: SW-0685-8595-0597
Mr. Beautiful's number 1 groupie and one proud Malamute owner
Old 01-22-2017, 02:50 AM   #35
Banned

Dec 2014

I started playing Dragon Quest 7 last week and still playing it.

I just went back to the past twice just now for the Burnember town and volcano. I just talked to Ambrose and everyone in the army castle earlier today.

Now I traveled back in time again for the Burnember area.

I havent enough gone out to buy Dragon Quest 8 because Im pretty much broke and I have enough videogames to play and too busy reading paperback books.

Plus anyway Im also still playing Dragon Quest IV and V for my DSi for the first time too
Old 01-22-2017, 03:06 AM   #36
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2008

I finally finished the Alltrades quest today and I'm up to 21 hours. That part was such a pain in the ass.

I picked up my copy of DQ VIII from Best Buy today but it's going to be a while before I get to play it. I'll probably play something else before it.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo > Nintendo 3DS