Best Wii U Game Deals

Best Wii U Game Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Game Party Champions (Wii U)
$12.33

Splatoon (Wii U)
$33.00

Skylanders: Trap Team (Wii U)
$99.99

Lego Jurassic World (Wii U)
$9.78

Just Dance 2016 (Wii U)
$9.97

Star Fox Zero (Wii U)
$9.22

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo > Wii U

Old 09-06-2016, 12:35 AM   #41
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

You do have a right as a consumer to express your feelings but you DID call him out and said he was insulting people when he wasn't. A lot of your posts come off angry and very anti-Nintendo.

Last edited by dyne; 09-06-2016 at 12:41 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:24 AM   #42
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by segagamer12 View Post
LOL at you. I wasn't mad I was just saying how I felt about it. I have a right as a consumer to express my dissapointements especially in a thread where the question is asked.
I dunno, you seemed pretty angry with your gigantic ranting post lol.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:00 AM   #43

Apr 2009
Tristan da Cunha

Mine pretty much gathered dust, the gamepad grew old fast and the lack of 3rd party support was atrocious. I'm stoked I managed to sell it a few months back while someone would still actually buy it. I loved my N64 - but the Wii U was a complete fail in my opinion. Fingers crossed the NX is much better.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:57 AM   #44
Special Member

Sep 2013
De Pere, WI

No regrets at all. Quite honestly, I probably play the Wii U more than my PS4. Xenoblade Chronicles X is an absolutely amazing game that keeps me occupied ... when I'm not playing Mario Kart 8, that is.

Although the library of the Wii U isn't huge, there are some great titles out there that I personally own:

* Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
* Mario Kart 8
* NES Remix Pack
* Super Mario Bros U
* Pikmin 3
* Pokken Tournament
* Splatoon
* Super Mario 3D World
* Super Mario Maker
* Super Smash Bros for Wii U
* Xenoblade Chronicles X
* Yoshi's Woolly World

All of these titles are really decent and are family-friendly (I think the only title rated "T" up there would be Xenoblade Chronicles X, everything else in my list above would be "E" as far as I know).
Thanks given by:
mr-bayram92 (09-16-2016)
Old 10-01-2016, 06:10 PM   #45

Jan 2009
Ontario, Canada

Wii U library >>>>> than Ps4 or Xbox One's at this time. Not to mention all the free backwards compatibility of Wii games.

Wii U is by far the best console of the 3 right now. That may change as Ps4 and XB1 are expected to live longer lives, but still... Wii u is the most fun.
Thanks given by:
KubrickKurasawa (11-19-2016)
Old 10-05-2016, 03:57 PM   #46

Oct 2016
Texas

Zero regrets.

man I still play Smash Bros with friends, still play Kart. Wii U titles have the best replayability, and Splatoon is better than any FPS on the other systems. Cannot wait for the NX!
Old 01-27-2017, 02:12 AM   #47
Power Member

Jul 2009
Bayonne, NJ, USA

Not really. I'm the kind of guy who is happy as long as I get one killer app. As a RE nut, I bought a Gamecube for REmake, for example. So $300 for that one game or whatever it came to was worth it for the amazing experience it brought.

I played countless hours online with Mario Kart 8, went through all of 3D World with my sibling and got to experience Bayonetta 2. My only disappointment is not with the Wii U, but with Nintendo's management, or rather Nintendo of America. Taking Fatal Frame 5 and making it digital only, and then censoring it for example. That's the kind of stuff that makes me crazy. And that pretty much happens ever gen with Nintendo :sigh:.
Old 01-27-2017, 03:34 AM   #48
Banned

Aug 2016

Loved the N64 and adored the Gamecube, but I wasn't into DS as it was used by an older sibling who played things like Cooking Mama, and didn't like the Wii due to the staggering amount of shovelware, bad ports, and half-hearted minigames crossed over with notable franchises.

I skipped the Wii U because although it has some promising titles, I somehow knew it was going to have the same problems with causal shovelware and broken, shitty exclusives like the Wii. Plus, it would probably get the early shaft like the GC because of poor sales and bad marketing (which was a prediction that came true, as their casual buyer base thought the Wii U was an add on to the Wii system and ignored it).

The Switch I may go for as it seems more promising overall, moreso than the Wii U which was trying to mimic the Wii's success, but ended up falling flat on its own face without the aid of casuals grabbing them in hoards.

Last edited by Supermartyoh; 01-27-2017 at 03:43 AM.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:06 AM   #49
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2011

Totally regret getting this. Only purchased it because I thought the new Zelda would be released on it way before another console showed up. Oh well
Thanks given by:
Diesel (01-27-2017)
Old 02-01-2017, 02:09 AM   #50
Power Member

Apr 2009
Richmond, VA

I bought my Wii-U two years ago along with a handful of games. The system barely got used. Now that it's at the end of life I went ahead and modded it. I now have every Wii-U game on it as well as every Wii, Gamecube, NES, SNES, GENESiS, and some other games on it and my kids can't get enough of it. I've spent more time playing gamecube games in the last 2 months than I spent playing Wii U games on it in the last 2 years!!
It's a shame the system is now officially dead, but in it's current state our system will get much use!! I wish there had been a Super Mario Sunshine sequel on it. Mario Odyssey could be a great game, but I don't think it's enough to make me spend the $$$ on the Switch system.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo > Wii U