Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Game of Thrones: The Complete Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$249.95
 
Space: 1999: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$95.45
3 hrs ago
Lost Highway (Blu-ray)
$24.96
7 hrs ago
Alien 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96
 
Arctic (Blu-ray)
$17.96
2 hrs ago
Lost in Space: Season One (Blu-ray)
$36.66
 
Ice Age: 5 Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.96
 
Do the Right Thing (Blu-ray)
$27.37
22 hrs ago
Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$11.99
 
Community: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$39.96
9 hrs ago
Mad Men: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$77.12
 
Aquaman (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM   #18621
dyne dyne is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
dyne's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
447
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
McDonalds called out order 867 and I yelled 5309 and nobody laughed then I felt old and ate my burger in the playground area.
The correct course of action was to already be filming yourself for some unknown reason in the McDonalds so it could be uploaded to social media. Then it would have "gone viral."
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM   #18622
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
1642
80
112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne View Post
The correct course of action was to already be filming yourself for some unknown reason in the McDonalds so it could be uploaded to social media. Then it would have "gone viral."
yah man, get those 'scribers
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM   #18623
Xtempo Xtempo is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Xtempo's Avatar
 
Nov 2009
Commonwealth of Virgin
60
190
137
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
I send almost all of my movie orders to my work address, which then goes through an internal courier system, which typically takes a day (2 at most) to get to me after the package has been delivered to the post office or the mail room. I had 2 packages that were delivered/picked up late last week and I still haven't gotten them. Hopefully today is the day.
Can you visit the mail room on a break or something to find out?
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM   #18624
sk33tr sk33tr is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
sk33tr's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
Alabama
21
125
109
3
8
Default

i used to work at a the ups store. it was nice having stuff delivered there. our deliveries always came in before 10:00 am. and anything i had delivered there would usually show up a day or 2 before it would've been delivered to my house.

also, if there was something wrong with the item (broken, wrong, etc.) i could box it right back up and send it back out with the driver without having to wait. i could just print a new label right there in the store, stick it on the box, and send it back out.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
BizCat (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM   #18625
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
1642
80
112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtempo View Post
Can you visit the mail room on a break or something to find out?
I'll see what happens today and if nothing, I'll email them tomorrow. It's probably fine, I'm just getting a tad impatient.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM   #18626
Xtempo Xtempo is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Xtempo's Avatar
 
Nov 2009
Commonwealth of Virgin
60
190
137
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
I'll see what happens today and if nothing, I'll email them tomorrow. It's probably fine, I'm just getting a tad impatient.
We would all be impatient since it's been a week or even just a few days since it normally takes a short time to reach you.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #18627
Mike16 Mike16 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Mike16's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
In the U.S.A.
108
12
Default

Well looks like my fiancee got the job she put in for like 7 months ago(gee did it take long enough?) Unfortunately it's a 9-5 position (to her surprise...shes been working 3rd shift/overnights and actually prefers that schedule). Now I have to figure out how to get my old position back because altho my daughter's old enough to stay home alone for a few hours I would rather be there when she gets out of school and this new position I started last week wouldn't make that feasible.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
sk33tr (Yesterday), Xtempo (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM   #18628
sk33tr sk33tr is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
sk33tr's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
Alabama
21
125
109
3
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike16 View Post
Well looks like my fiancee got the job she put in for like 7 months ago(gee did it take long enough?) Unfortunately it's a 9-5 position (to her surprise...shes been working 3rd shift/overnights and actually prefers that schedule). Now I have to figure out how to get my old position back because altho my daughter's old enough to stay home alone for a few hours I would rather be there when she gets out of school and this new position I started last week wouldn't make that feasible.
congrats to your fiancée
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM   #18629
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
1642
80
112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
I send almost all of my movie orders to my work address, which then goes through an internal courier system, which typically takes a day (2 at most) to get to me after the package has been delivered to the post office or the mail room. I had 2 packages that were delivered/picked up late last week and I still haven't gotten them. Hopefully today is the day.
Nothing today... guess maybe tomorrow and I'll email them. Blah
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:46 AM   #18630
Head bugs Head bugs is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Head bugs's Avatar
 
May 2017
🇺🇸
44
Default

Followed my dad to his mechanic today, something is wonky with the back breaks on his 69 Mach 1. This guy and his team are very good at what they do, and he's the only person my dad trusts to work on his car. They also share many of the same interests: guns, fast cars, hunting etc. I was driving dad back home and he told me to pull into the liquor store on the corner just down the road, then he bought us both a bottle of Jim Beam. It's these little, simple things in life I enjoy the most. My dad is a great guy, but sometimes I feel like I haven't pushed myself hard enough to even live up to his basic standards. He goes through life like anything can happen at any moment and he'll just deal with it as is. My 60yr+ old father is cooler than I am.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:10 AM   #18631
sk33tr sk33tr is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
sk33tr's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
Alabama
21
125
109
3
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head bugs View Post
Followed my dad to his mechanic today, something is wonky with the back breaks on his 69 Mach 1. This guy and his team are very good at what they do, and he's the only person my dad trusts to work on his car. They also share many of the same interests: guns, fast cars, hunting etc. I was driving dad back home and he told me to pull into the liquor store on the corner just down the road, then he bought us both a bottle of Jim Beam. It's these little, simple things in life I enjoy the most. My dad is a great guy, but sometimes I feel like I haven't pushed myself hard enough to even live up to his basic standards. He goes through life like anything can happen at any moment and he'll just deal with it as is. My 60yr+ old father is cooler than I am.
your dad sounds like a smart man. and he's right...

anything can happen at any moment. you can try to prepare yourself for it, but there will always be something you didn't see coming. so just deal with it as it comes, the rest will work itself out. no need to stress over shit you can't control.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Head bugs (Today)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 AM.