Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

Shaun of the Dead 4K / Hot Fuzz 4K / The World's End 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice (Blu-ray)
$18.39
12 hrs ago
Rambo: Last Blood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
21 hrs ago
Shrek: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

The Lighthouse (Blu-ray)
$17.99

One Missed Call Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$33.03

Hitchcock: British International Pictures Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.83
10 hrs ago
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Marx Brothers Silver Screen Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Back to the Future: 30th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$16.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports > Fantasy Leagues

Old 08-23-2013, 11:43 AM   #2021
Special Member

Sep 2010
Alaska

Who should I pick Spiller or AJ Green?It's a keeper league so I already have Brees and Jamaal Charles. We start 2 RB 3 WR and a flex of both.8 man league. Seems to me I would want AJ Green since most WR will be gone by the time I get to my 2nd pick. Thoughts.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:55 AM   #2022
Blu-ray Baron

Dec 2007
Guam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DinAK View Post
Who should I pick Spiller or AJ Green?It's a keeper league so I already have Brees and Jamaal Charles. We start 2 RB 3 WR and a flex of both.8 man league. Seems to me I would want AJ Green since most WR will be gone by the time I get to my 2nd pick. Thoughts.
Spiller. He has more fantasy value.

Sent from my SHV-E250S using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #2023

Jun 2012
Bay Area, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DinAK View Post
Spiller, Good Rb's are slim pickings this year.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #2024
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008

Spiller hes gonna be a beast
Old 08-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #2025
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2010
USA

What are you guys' opinions on WR2 WR3 types? I pretty much have a good idea who I'd want early on, but once you get into the DeSean Jackson, Hakeem Nicks, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Torrey Smith, T.Y. Hilton, Antonio Brown types, I'm at a loss. I know the names, but I'm just not sure who I'd really want.

I'm hoping I can snag Josh Gordon as my first WR off the bench, just hesitant about the WRs I'd be picking before him.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:24 PM   #2026
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus Aran View Post
What are you guys' opinions on WR2 WR3 types? I pretty much have a good idea who I'd want early on, but once you get into the DeSean Jackson, Hakeem Nicks, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Torrey Smith, T.Y. Hilton, Antonio Brown types, I'm at a loss. I know the names, but I'm just not sure who I'd really want.

I'm hoping I can snag Josh Gordon as my first WR off the bench, just hesitant about the WRs I'd be picking before him.
Depends on scoring, do return yards/TD matter? if so Desean Jackson is the best of the bunch
Old 08-28-2013, 02:50 AM   #2027
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2011
Leaf Nation
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3P0 View Post
Depends on scoring, do return yards/TD matter? if so Desean Jackson is the best of the bunch
Reaps, you definitely require advice, whereas I require none. Looking forward to pasting you in Nav's pool and the Leafs pasting the Dead Wings this year. Take Care, Bros.

Last edited by filmnut5; 08-28-2013 at 04:55 AM.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:18 AM   #2028
Blu-ray Prince

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmnut5 View Post
Reaps, you definitely advice, whereas I require none. Looking forward to pasting you in Nav's pool and the Leafs pasting the Dead Wings this year. Take Care, Bros.
Man you are losing week 1. Prepare yourself lmao .
Old 08-28-2013, 04:54 AM   #2029
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2011
Leaf Nation
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
Man you are losing week 1. Prepare yourself lmao .
Old 08-28-2013, 02:14 PM   #2030
Community Gaming Moderator

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

For my money league with a bunch of my friends. I have Andrew Luck & Russell Wilson. I haven't decided which QB would be my primary starter, but my gut is going with Luck.

Come Week 5 I will have a QB controversy because both teams play each other that week.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #2031
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2008
Charleston, SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCruz View Post
For my money league with a bunch of my friends. I have Andrew Luck & Russell Wilson. I haven't decided which QB would be my primary starter, but my gut is going with Luck.

Come Week 5 I will have a QB controversy because both teams play each other that week.
One guy is playing against Seattle D and the other is playing against Indy D. No controversy if you ask me.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #2032
Community Gaming Moderator

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
One guy is playing against Seattle D and the other is playing against Indy D. No controversy if you ask me.
My RB's are a little weak this year. My friend proposed that he'll trade one of his backup QB's and one of his RB's for Wilson. I haven't checked out his roster just yet, but I'm going to wait a few weeks and play it out before the deadline.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:01 PM   #2033
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmnut5 View Post
Reaps, you definitely require advice, whereas I require none. Looking forward to pasting you in Nav's pool and the Leafs pasting the Dead Wings this year. Take Care, Bros.
If you say so, you may not require advice but you sure do require an MRI so we can all see what is wrong in that head of yours. The only pasting your going to see is the constant ass whipping I hand you week in and week out. Starting tomorrow until the Super Bowl Football is my life. So please by all means sir continue that trash talk because when I send you home each week crying to mommy you'll understand just what kind of a world you walked into.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #2034
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2008
Charleston, SC

Quote:
My RB's are a little weak this year. My friend proposed that he'll trade one of his backup QB's and one of his RB's for Wilson. I haven't checked out his roster just yet, but I'm going to wait a few weeks and play it out before the deadline.
I don't know the players involved, but in most leagues you should get RB2 value from Wilson.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #2035
Blu-ray Prince

Jul 2009
Camp Crystal lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus Aran View Post

Jordy Nelson & A. Brown from that list. Got Em!!

Quote:

Go with Luck. Week 5 however I may play Wilson. Got Em!!

Quote:
I don't know the players involved, but in most leagues you should get RB2 value from Wilson.
Thats pushing it. Not sure Wilson has that kind of value. A RB2 are guys like MJD, Forte etc....I wouldnt trade those kind of backs for Wilson. Got Em!!
Old 08-29-2013, 01:03 AM   #2036
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2008
Charleston, SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZAR View Post
Jordy Nelson & A. Brown from that list. Got Em!!

Go with Luck. Week 5 however I may play Wilson. Got Em!!

Thats pushing it. Not sure Wilson has that kind of value. A RB2 are guys like MJD, Forte etc....I wouldnt trade those kind of backs for Wilson. Got Em!!
Those guys are really high-end RB2s. I was thinking lower down the ladder a bit...guys like Murray, Sproles, McFadden, etc. It also depends how many teams there are in the league. 8-10 teams and Wilson's value is at a minimum, but 12, 14, and 16 team leagues would be a little different.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:06 AM   #2037
Blu-ray Prince

Jul 2009
Camp Crystal lake

Quote:
Those guys are really high-end RB2s. I was thinking lower down the ladder a bit...guys like Murray, Sproles, McFadden, etc. It also depends how many teams there are in the league. 8-10 teams and Wilson's value is at a minimum, but 12, 14, and 16 team leagues would be a little different.
Ok that sounds better lol. Got Em!!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #2038
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2009
Seven seas

I'm in a tight end spot, I have Gronkowski who is set to start later this season, Zachary sudfeld, jake Ballard and Scott chandler. Right now chandler appers to be the go ahead TE week 1.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #2039
Blu-ray Baron

Dec 2007
Guam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
I'm in a tight end spot, I have Gronkowski who is set to start later this season, Zachary sudfeld, jake Ballard and Scott chandler. Right now chandler appers to be the go ahead TE week 1.
You got 4 te on your roster

Id start studfeld

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2!!!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #2040
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2009
Seven seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
You got 4 te on your roster

Id start studfeld

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2!!!
LOL I picked them up off the bench since I didn't know who the Patriots were going to start at TE.

ALso what do you think of my QB start. Matt Ryan vs NO, or Andy Dalton vs CHI?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports > Fantasy Leagues