Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Batman 4-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$44.99
1 day ago
Bourne: The Ultimate Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.99
1 day ago
Old 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99
9 hrs ago
Dune 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00

Candyman 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99
1 day ago
Edge of Tomorrow 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.99
1 day ago
The Shawshank Redemption 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99
11 hrs ago
No Time to Die 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00

Halloween Kills 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
21 hrs ago
Wild Things 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.99

Zack Snyder's Justice League 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Old 05-19-2022, 10:12 PM   #2101

Jul 2021

JoMo should be a world champion somewhere - he has it all (looks, charisma, and in-ring work). It's a travesty that he's often relegated to a comedy or tag team role.

The female joker was indeed lame.

Finally, what is the big deal about CM Punk? Why do so many fans love the dude? Is he coasting on his "pipe bomb" from 10 years ago? I ask because every segment with him is the same damn thing week to week - same promos, same need to push his own ego, and same shitty wrestling moves.

I. Don't. Get. It.

On the other hand, has anyone heard if the Trio Championships will be coming soon? Any news on Kenny Omega's return to wrestling?
Old 05-20-2022, 12:59 AM   #2102
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada

Quote:
Finally, what is the big deal about Danhausen? Why do so many fans love the dude?

I. Don't. Get. It.
Fixed.
Thanks given by:
JakeTaylor7 (05-20-2022)
Old 05-20-2022, 01:42 AM   #2103
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTaylor7 View Post
JoMo should be a world champion somewhere - he has it all (looks, charisma, and in-ring work). It's a travesty that he's often relegated to a comedy or tag team role.

Finally, what is the big deal about CM Punk? Why do so many fans love the dude? Is he coasting on his "pipe bomb" from 10 years ago? I ask because every segment with him is the same damn thing week to week - same promos, same need to push his own ego, and same shitty wrestling moves.

I. Don't. Get. It.

On the other hand, has anyone heard if the Trio Championships will be coming soon? Any news on Kenny Omega's return to wrestling?
If "JoMo" is Jon Moxley, he IS a world champion in GCW.
Old 05-20-2022, 01:44 AM   #2104
Blu-ray Count

May 2011
Parts Unknown - because I blabbed about Mars!
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Horton View Post
I think he means John Morrison.
Thanks given by:
JakeTaylor7 (05-20-2022)
Old 05-20-2022, 02:16 AM   #2105

Jul 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Horton View Post
I don't know anyone who calls Moxley "JoMo".....

Definitely Morrison. Moxley can't wrestle.
Old 05-20-2022, 02:17 AM   #2106

Jul 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Bond View Post
Fixed.
That too.
Old 05-20-2022, 02:35 AM   #2107
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBargainHunta View Post
I think he means John Morrison.
I had no idea who he was talking about.
Old 05-20-2022, 06:21 PM   #2108
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

Quote:

I. Don't. Get. It.

I wished the reign was longer but I liked when he cashed in GotG's on Sexy Star in Lucha Underground.
Thanks given by:
JakeTaylor7 (05-20-2022)
Old 05-20-2022, 09:06 PM   #2109
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2010
Newark, DE

Quote:

I. Don't. Get. It.

Don't know or have any news on the Trio titles or if they will do that but i just read about Kenny Omega and that he had another surgery in April he was hoping to be back by Feb. I believe i read that Tony Khan said for Kenny to take as much time as possible before he comes back fully ready to go!.

https://whatculture.com/wwe/backstag...gas-aew-status
Thanks given by:
JakeTaylor7 (05-20-2022)
Old 05-20-2022, 10:36 PM   #2110

Jul 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaperx187 View Post
Don't know or have any news on the Trio titles or if they will do that but i just read about Kenny Omega and that he had another surgery in April he was hoping to be back by Feb. I believe i read that Tony Khan said for Kenny to take as much time as possible before he comes back fully ready to go!.

https://whatculture.com/wwe/backstag...gas-aew-status
Thanks for the update. Man, I love Kenny Omega.
Old 05-21-2022, 08:13 AM   #2111
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2016
East Coast, USA

Old 05-21-2022, 04:05 PM   #2112
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013
Keizer, Oregon

Impressed that Danielson kept his shit together and went kaybfabe. What a loveable bastard.

Quote:

I. Don't. Get. It.

Is "JoMo" a thing people say about him when in WWE or what? I thought it was just John Morrison when he was in WWE. Got love all the names he's had. I love how he changes the last name for the promotion. Great stuff.

I can't say much for the last month or so but before that, Punk's promos have been good. I never watched his WWE stuff aside from little tidbits, so can't say much about him there. Aside from that, the dude has done good w/ his wrestling. He's showing his wear and tear but he's also changed it up. He doesn't play it like a young man. He's using his brain over his body to get the wrestling through. Which is good. And also mind **** for me cuz Punk ends at ROH and then begins again w/ AEW. So it's very much a big difference for me in seeing how different he is w/ that gap.

Kenny Omega was playing the Tanahashi role of keeping there to get it going and viable. But glad he took some time off. Tanahashi ****ed up w/ trying to keep NJPW floating for so long. Glad Tanahashi has relaxed a bit and got healthier. I get it. Got to carry the torch but damn.
Old 05-23-2022, 02:42 AM   #2113

Jul 2021

Who are you guys cheering for @ Double or Nothing on the 29th?

Hookhausen v Tony Nese & Mark Sterling
Jade Cargill (C) v Anna Jay
Kyle O'Reilly or Samoa Joe v Adam Cole
Toni Storm or Britt Baker v Ruby Soho or Kris Statlander
Thunder Rosa (C) v Serena Deeb
Jurassic Express (C) v Team Taz v Keith Lee/Swerve
Jericho Appreciation Society v Blackpool Combat Club + Kingston, Santana, and Ortiz
House of Black v Death Triangle
Hardys v Young Bucks
Hangman Page (C) v CM Punk

My WANTS vs who I think will win...
Nese & Sterling // I think Hookhausen will win. Hook is too over to lose.
Anna Jay (I just love her) // I think Jade will win. She won't lose to Anna Jay with how popular her and the "Baddies" are.
Adam Cole // Adam Cole. Cole should be pushed. Hope it's against O'Reilly.
Storm // Storm should win, but Soho could win.
Serena Deeb // I am not a Thunder Rosa fan at all, but won't be surprised if she does.
Jurassic // I think the titles will go to Team Taz or Lee/Swerve. Not sure who.
Jericho // Sticking with one of the best ever - Jericho. Love his recent work.
House of Black/Death Triangle - this will be my poop break. Can't stand any involved.
Young Bucks // The Bucks should win this - neither team NEEDS it, but I like the Bucks better.
Hangman // I think that the mental midget, CM Punk will win it. He seems to have the affections of the AEW faithful. Hangman's reign was uninteresting to say the least
Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM   #2114
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013
Keizer, Oregon

Quote:

My WANTS vs who I think will win...
Nese & Sterling // I think Hookhausen will win. Hook is too over to lose.
Anna Jay (I just love her) // I think Jade will win. She won't lose to Anna Jay with how popular her and the "Baddies" are.
Adam Cole // Adam Cole. Cole should be pushed. Hope it's against O'Reilly.
Storm // Storm should win, but Soho could win.
Serena Deeb // I am not a Thunder Rosa fan at all, but won't be surprised if she does.
Jurassic // I think the titles will go to Team Taz or Lee/Swerve. Not sure who.
Jericho // Sticking with one of the best ever - Jericho. Love his recent work.
House of Black/Death Triangle - this will be my poop break. Can't stand any involved.
Young Bucks // The Bucks should win this - neither team NEEDS it, but I like the Bucks better.
Hangman // I think that the mental midget, CM Punk will win it. He seems to have the affections of the AEW faithful. Hangman's reign was uninteresting to say the least
I'm not sure how popular the Baddies are just yet in their infancy but it's got legs to run with for sure. And regardless how popular Jade is, she wouldn't lose to Anna Jay either. Jay is growing and is decent in the ring but she's not a character with a lot to feed on just yet. Jade on the other had has sass out the ass to make it work.

I love Deeb but she doesn't have a strong presence to really get the belt. Her in ring work is amazing, probably better than Rosa for the most part but Deeb isn't emotionally grabbing either. Amazing in ring though.

I'm a little bit confused w/ how the AEW title belt has rolled w/ Hangman. Hangman is really good in the ring. He''s had amazing growth from when he started to now. And he's had great fortune to be friends w/ the AEW forefathers. Not sure if maybe him being a dad now has listened how much he wants to be a champ or maybe it's just how he's booked too. I dunno. I would have wanted him to be a champ. But I'm not exactly as engaged w/ it either.

Page beat Omega for it. Wrestled Danielson twice. Archer, which was okay. And then Cole. A bit underwhelming in the title scene. I don't know if I want Punk w/ the belt but also it might be what's best for business right now too. I don't know if I'd like Punk w/ it but I also know Punk hasn't done me wrong since joining AEW either. I'd just like other people to get a World title, fresher or bolder talent that I'd prefer. But... Punk is solid also and I like his storytelling a lot too.
Thanks given by:
JakeTaylor7 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:48 AM   #2115
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
United Kingdom

Hangman was an even worse champion than Kenny Omega...dude needs to get back on his horse and not come back for a while.
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM   #2116
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007

I mean has AEW ever booked their champ correctly, seems to be the normal for them at this point.
Thanks given by:
JakeTaylor7 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #2117
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

I think at this point they need a champ that can wrestle AND talk. Their main title is a bit of an afterthought right now. I like Hangman a lot but the moment he talks it’s just so vanilla. Putting the belt on Punk would get them immediate buzz but they need to follow through with a lineup of great opponents for him.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports