Best TV Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$82.26
1 day ago
House of the Dragon: The Complete First Season 4K (Blu-ray)
$37.99

House of the Dragon: The Complete First Season 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.50

The King of Braves GaoGaiGar: The Complete TV Series (Blu-ray)
$67.81
3 hrs ago
Bates Motel: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$53.40

House of the Dragon: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$28.99
1 day ago
Westworld: Season Four 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Doctor Who: William Hartnell - Complete Season Two (Blu-ray)
$49.69

Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$31.49

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation - Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$37.49

Attack on Titan: The Final Season - Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Parks and Recreation: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 11-21-2022, 04:05 PM   #321
Special Member

Apr 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesOttoSweetHeart View Post
^^^ Because he shot that lady is the reason that he still has jail time to serve, but did he do the shooting all on his own or was he put up to it by that other guy?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The intended target was missed, the lady was an accident.
Whether or not the kid was "forced" into doing it or not, doesn't matter.
Drug lord tells you to do something, if you don't go to the cops and inform them about it...you're in the wrong...doesn't matter if said drug lord is going to ruin your life / kill your family or not.

At least, having never been in that position myself, that's what TV makes it out to be.

The kid may get LESS jail/prison time because he helped the cops, but ultimately the kid pulled the trigger, killing someone...
Old 12-03-2022, 04:33 AM   #322
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Tonight's show was good. I love how Anthony's daughter was able to get a thank you from the daughter of her teacher. To me, what Danny said to Detective Baez about Joe should've been said to Jamie and Erin when Danny was there with them talking about Jamie's car. Erin and Jamie then would've learned why Danny has grown such an attitude towards Jamie's new work position. If anything, I believe that they would've understood his frame of mind perfectly. I wouldn't be surprised if they worry about Danny being out there working the very job that Joe worked when he got killed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The cop that Frank wanted to fire in my opinion did have a point about how he would've been written about in the newspaper if he had sprung into action. He would've been painted to look like the villain no matter what he would've done.
Old 12-10-2022, 04:15 AM   #323
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Tonight's show was good. To me, the mayor is a wuss. If he didn't want eyes on him in such a way, he never should've become the mayor.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Does anymore know what game was being played in the final scene?
Thanks given by:
wildhoney66 (01-02-2023)
Old 12-11-2022, 02:07 AM   #324
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

One thing that I didn't say earlier concerns what Frank says to the mayor. When he said that two wrongs do not make a right, I was like, "They do when you are in math class." A positive is what you get when you multiply a negative times a negative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am also glad that Eddie's partner was cleared on any wrong doing because she has already been with one partner who only ended up getting busted, officer Maya Thomas that is. Officer Rachel Witten took her place and now she is with officer Luis Badillo which I hope is how it stays until one or both are promoted. To me, a female cop should always be partnered with a male because of the extra strength that you know a male cop will always possess.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:06 AM   #325
Power Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

i own seasons 1 and 2 on dvd i haven't gotten the cause i need to finish watching season 2 first and that's a season i just don't care for at all with Jamie going Undercover.

for me that's the weakest season thus far but than i've only seen i think all the seasons but season 1 i think just once, but i could have seen season 2 two times i don't really remember. anyway my point is that on the dvd's they put deleted scenes and there are plenty of them that got cut where i get why they were cut but than like any show they were just cut for time and sometimes it does explain why this character did this or that.

in the dvd release of this season when it comes out in the fall they just might have that Seen with Danny explaining to Jamie and Erin just why he's against Jamie with the new job and they could have cut it for time.
Old 01-07-2023, 04:28 AM   #326
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Tonight's episode was awesome. The family dinner was my most favorite scene. I couldn't believe that Frank kept the vandalism from the rest of the family. I am rather surprised that they didn't see it for themselves what happened where Joe's name is. They all could've come at different times to visit him on his birthday as well as when the new stone went up. Kudos to the lady who gives us Erin for once out of me. She directed tonight's show.

God bless you and Bridget always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only complaint was having to see Joe Jr.'s mother again. When I listened to her and Frank, I only wanted to rip every hair out of her head again. If Joe Sr. had been an abusive person, I would've understood why she never told him that she had gotten pregnant, but he was the exact opposite and, in my opinion, did not deserve to have such a big secret be kept from him. At the end of the day, the only person that she did a favor for was her own skank self. Thanks to her, Joe Jr. and the rest of the Regan family were ripped off completely.
Thanks given by:
wildhoney66 (Yesterday)
Old 01-14-2023, 08:38 PM   #327
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Last night's show was awesome! I love how things turned out for Jamie and the guy that we saw him with earlier in the season. I am so glad that Danny and Eddie's savior lived to talk about the jewelry store hold up. At one point it looked like he was going to be shot trying to help them out. I hope that he is reinstated. I thought that Erin's playground clip was the best. When I saw her in that red outfit the only song that came to my mind was
from country music legend Lorrie Morgan, especially if Jack had seen Erin standing there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. After hearing what Frank had to say during the dinner scene concerning the two watches, I then understood why he doesn't want to take off the older one. I believe that it is because of it being a gift from Mary at some point before her passing which is why I think that something else should've been given to Frank. If jewelry was going to be in the intention, something for around his neck would've been nice.
Old 01-21-2023, 10:14 PM   #328
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Last night's show was so good. For once, I actually said "Go Erin!" Jamie's situation was sad, but at least it had as peaceful of an ending as it could have. I would love to know how Danny holds it together when a person says to him, "You have no idea what it's like to lose someone." When it was said to him last night, he should've said, "I've lost my mother, one of my brothers, and my wife. Do you want to know who I had to let go of first?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope that Jack received a phone call from his dad at some point about how things are going now. Danny has already gotten Sean's blessing.
Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM   #329
Power Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

you know what's funny? at least i think it's funny Danny asking that woman out i honestly forget her name he he anyways i saw online all weekend how fans are pissed at the writers for having Danny ask someone out that isn't Baez. i get it i do and i want them to hook up as well but if the writers aren't ready to go that route than they aren't ready to go that route unlike those fans who say they may stop watching because of that i'm not among them.

I say Danny took a big step on the last episode and good for him maybe one day him and Baez will get together but it's not gonna be this season and unlike the fans who may stop watching we don't know if the writers will have Danny even be with her in a serious relationship. the rest of the episode was good too i think & yes it was nice that Sean gave his blessing i think Sean was mature enough to realize that he wants to see his dad happy and Linda would want that as well in fact i think they even spoke about it in season 2 i think? & as for Joe's Mom yeah i think it was wrong she kept him away from the Regans but even though she was afraid of him getting killed like his father

she ended up losing the fight to keep him from becoming a cop anyways.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows