Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Full Metal Jacket 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
12 hrs ago
Star Trek: Stardate Collection (Blu-ray)
$53.99
10 hrs ago
The Last Starfighter (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
Swamp Thing: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$12.99
 
Shutter Island 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
5 hrs ago
Back to the Future: The Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$42.99
 
Evangelion: 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo (Blu-ray)
$13.27
 
Lady Bird (Blu-ray)
$5.00
 
Dragon Ball Super: Part 9 (Blu-ray)
$16.50
 
The Omen Collection (Blu-ray)
$39.96
 
Stephen King's The Stand (Blu-ray)
$9.99
10 hrs ago
The Big Bang Theory: The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Today, 08:33 PM   #18761
Zhuge1 Zhuge1 is online now
Special Member
 
Jan 2019
34
1818
1789
295
44
1
58
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBluRayBandito View Post
Is it safe to say this is strictly DVDs? Has this happened before? I sure hope it’s only DVDs so I can only hit up some stores. I’m only looking for the NOTLD movie pack, but if I don’t find it no biggie.
James Baier found a few blurays
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:10 PM   #18762
G_MOVIES G_MOVIES is offline
Active Member
 
G_MOVIES's Avatar
 
Sep 2019
L.A.
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spootnek View Post
Okay, I need some help.

Edit:

I'm pretty sure 5 Movies is this:

Freak Fest: 5 Movies (2017)
[Show spoiler]

One Single Sided Disc
Killers From Space (1954)
Monster From A Prehistoric Planet (1967)
Destroy All Planets (1968)
Attack Of The Monsters (1969)
Sound Of Horror (1964)



Hi Spootnek, I think this one is the one in the pictures:

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Spootnek (Today)
Old Today, 10:03 PM   #18763
deet deet is offline
Active Member
 
May 2011
6
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieDemon View Post
My local Dollar Tree has TONS of bluray. The most I’ve seen during any of these waves. I only ended up grabbing three blurays; “Frank,” “The Congress,” and “Freakonomics: The Movie”. My brother grabbed the original “Carrie”. The one with those funky faceplates glued to the cover.
Visited a few more stores after reading this. The good news is some stores have new Blus! The bad news as they're mostly stuff reported before. The good news is a bunch of them are titles reported elsewhere in the country but didn't make it to SJ in previous waves (Power Kids, The Belko Experiment, Compliance, Richard Pryor: Omit the Logic).

New blus spotted (just 1-2 copies per store):

Carrie
Eden Log
A Place at the Table
Legion of Brothers
The Yankles
The Heat: A Kitchen (R)evolution
Jonathan (2018)

And one copy of Scribblenauts Showdown on PS4.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Zhuge1 (Today)
Old Today, 10:09 PM   #18764
Baguda Baguda is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBluRayBandito View Post
Is it safe to say this is strictly DVDs? Has this happened before? I sure hope it’s only DVDs so I can only hit up some stores. I’m only looking for the NOTLD movie pack, but if I don’t find it no biggie.
I've never seen an all DVD batch before, but so far that seems to be the case. EDIT: No sooner did I say that then the post above appeared. I'm going to keep my eye on people's posts here to see if many BDs are found. My main reason for trying to get to each DT as soon as movies are put out is because the Blurays get snapped up quickly. If Blurays are scarce, the urgency is greatly reduced.

I might make my life easier and not worry about the stores that typically put them out early. I'll just call my reliable DTs next Thursday to ask their status and make one trip next Friday.

Last edited by Baguda; Today at 10:13 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:18 PM   #18765
TheBluRayBandito TheBluRayBandito is offline
Power Member
 
TheBluRayBandito's Avatar
 
Nov 2017
City of Angels
9
1266
110
67
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baguda View Post
I've never seen an all DVD batch before, but so far that seems to be the case. EDIT: No sooner did I say that then the post above appeared. I'm going to keep my eye on people's posts here to see if many BDs are found. My main reason for trying to get to each DT as soon as movies are put out is because the Blurays get snapped up quickly. If Blurays are scarce, the urgency is greatly reduced.

I might make my life easier and not worry about the stores that typically put them out early. I'll just call my reliable DTs next Thursday to ask their status and make one trip next Friday.
Yup, blus get bought up quickly, at least when they’re up front. Usually if they’re in the Elec aisle you can get them within a few days from release date since people don’t care to go through the stuff.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:28 PM   #18766
Autumn Shroud Autumn Shroud is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Autumn Shroud's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
22
1332
22
-6
Default

How have I never heard of Blu-rays at Dollar Tree / Dollar General? Is that an actual Drafthouse Release for The Congress, or am I imagining things?
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:53 PM   #18767
deet deet is offline
Active Member
 
May 2011
6
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Shroud View Post
How have I never heard of Blu-rays at Dollar Tree / Dollar General? Is that an actual Drafthouse Release for The Congress, or am I imagining things?
It is absolutely real! The Congress blu-ray actually first showed up at Dollar Tree in the Thanksgiving 2019 drop.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:00 PM   #18768
Autumn Shroud Autumn Shroud is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Autumn Shroud's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
22
1332
22
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deet View Post
It is absolutely real! The Congress blu-ray actually first showed up at Dollar Tree in the Thanksgiving 2019 drop.
Man, that's kinda nuts. I'll have to go and look at my local Dollar stores now.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 PM.