Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Noir Archive - Volume 1: 1944-1954 (Blu-ray)
$36.68

Khrustalyov, My Car! (Blu-ray)
$33.03
15 hrs ago
Batman: The Complete Animated Series (Blu-ray)
$69.99

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Halloween III: Season of the Witch (Blu-ray)
$20.99
16 hrs ago
The Predator 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Bumblebee 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Ralph Breaks the Internet (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Ex Machina 4K (Blu-ray)
$10.00
7 hrs ago
Crazy Rich Asians (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Smallfoot (Blu-ray)
$9.99

The Predator (Blu-ray)
$9.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Headphones, Portable Audio, Computer Audio

Old 12-25-2018, 03:00 PM   #2121
Power Member

Aug 2009
Surprise Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracer111 View Post
Is there any way to convince Z he's totally wrong about the Focal Clears? You don't use an amp with freaking 164 ohms output impedance for listening to and comparing Focals...
Lol. I just watched his review. This guy is smokin crack! Lots of it for many days on end too. Comparing these to a Beats Pro? Get a life. Whatever credibility he had (which isn't much in my book) he lost all of it. This guy has no clue. These are some of the best headphones I've ever heard....period! I don't agree with 1 word he has to say. Also calling these a portable HP because of the cable he decided to use and it's case? It's a case for cripes sake. Is it supposed to come in a suitcase for "transportation"? If you want to take them anywhere, for any reason, I truly believe you need a case. Having a case doesn't mean that they're a portable HP. This guys a schmuck. Bass heavy? Hell, 75% of the HP's I own have more bass then these. He didn't really even say much about the mids or treble, just soundstage. It was just a BS review that had nothing but incorrect impressions on just about everything. This is a fantastic HP bro.

Edit: I just read all the reviews from his review. Nice job on your part putting some of these people (and Zeo too) in their places (correctly too) and explaining why these HP's just won't sound good on the equipment he used. On my MJ2 which has Output Impedance: 1 ohm (high gain), 0.3 ohms (low gain) it sounds fantastic. Pair that with the Gumby and the correct tube, I just don't see me ever finding a better HP for what I want to spend. WTH was he thinking and still thinking? For him to even save face, he needs to do an addendum to this review immediately.

If anyone is in this thread today.....
Merry Christmas

Last edited by koover; 12-25-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Thanks given by:
frogmeat69 (12-27-2018)
Old 12-25-2018, 08:12 PM   #2122
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2008
LOTR Auckland, New Zealand (Down Under)

^

The HP industry is full of this BS. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a $$'s kickback by Beats for the review.
You constantly read reviews that say the stars aligned and gave birth to the perfect product and then was delivered by virgins from heaven.
Companies pay for the reviews by having adverts on the site.

I rely on user reviews or my ears only.

The Clear sounds like a great HP. How is the treble? Does it provide a nice soundstage without the treble getting out of control?
Thanks given by:
frogmeat69 (12-27-2018), koover (12-26-2018)
Old 12-25-2018, 10:05 PM   #2123
Power Member

Aug 2009
Surprise Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badas View Post
^

The HP industry is full of this BS. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a $$'s kickback by Beats for the review.
You constantly read reviews that say the stars aligned and gave birth to the perfect product and then was delivered by virgins from heaven.
Companies pay for the reviews by having adverts on the site.

I rely on user reviews or my ears only.

The Clear sounds like a great HP. How is the treble? Does it provide a nice soundstage without the treble getting out of control?
Hey man!
I may have gotten a bit carried away with what I wrote but this review really struck me the wrong way and it's really no big deal. LOL. It's just so many people think Zeo is the endall reviewer and may base their purchase specifically on what he has to say. Just because he's so colorful and off the wall, doesn't mean his word is gospel. He missed the mark on this one more then bigtime!

It's a realy good headphone. The best I've heard for the money IMO. The treble to me is spot on...just perfect. No sibilance, extended but not overly extended, "just right"
The soundstage isn't the greatest but isn't the worst either. I'd say it's kinda like the AFO....it's pretty narrow and intimate. But with all it's other qualities and attributes, I personally can overlook it.
Thanks given by:
frogmeat69 (12-27-2018), KcMsterpce (12-26-2018)
Old 12-26-2018, 06:19 AM   #2124
Special Member

May 2011
Seoul, Korea

It's funny that I never watched a Z Review before about a month ago, but I understand that he's one of the most-watched YouTubers for headphone reviews.
I've listened to (not watched) about 8 of his videos now, but that damned head-mounted camera makes me motion sick. I don't like his presentation. I don't mind that he's "loose" and "off the cuff"... I kind of prefer people who have a more informal personality for reviews (typically).
I also don't mind that he doesn't seem to be a total "headphone geek" that pours over super-technical specs and stuff, which probably allows for many followers to feel he's more "real".
However, his misleading information and downright incomprehensible reasoning behind much of what he says grates me the wrong way. Maybe there are some kickbacks being sent his way by certain companies... I don't know. He has a badass stack of audio equipment, which I'm sure he didn't have to pay for 95% of it.
Must be cool to get free shit a lot.

On the one hand, even if I don't like his style, I appreciate that he has a following. On the other hand, it's like people who follow and live by the latest shenanigans of the Kardashians, or Kanye or something: I just "don't get it". I am bothered by the fact that an audience is formed for an individual that says whatever, but ends up being downright conflicting in his subjective view from that of my own opinions, and essentially the thoughts/opinions of the MASS MAJORITY of other headphone-philes. It bothers me that he recommends crap, and/or sets up his gear in ways that aren't a complimentary accompaniment to the headphones he's reviewing.
I feel that he's just competent enough to get himself into trouble, yet not smart enough (or doesn't care enough) to understand WHY some of his stuff doesn't sound as good as he thought it would.

Oh well. So it goes. I won't be watching (well, listening to) any of his stuff anymore.
Thanks given by:
frogmeat69 (12-27-2018), koover (12-26-2018)
Old 12-27-2018, 01:09 AM   #2125
Expert Member

Mar 2012
Western New York, U.S.A.

Can't stand that Z's reviews, guy just annoys the shit outta me. Don't know why he is so popular.
Old 12-29-2018, 08:14 PM   #2126

Dec 2018
Canada
Send a message via AIM to CandoterU Send a message via Yahoo to CandoterU Send a message via Skype™ to CandoterU
Default Looking where to obtain uk usa canada EU australia fake documents online?

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc - We are producers and quality sellers of real and fake documents. We process and produce documents that you can use to travel and work in any part of the world. Our real documents are valid and registered in the required government database system. As for our fake documents they look 100% real and can also be use for travel but that is done at the clients risk. We advice clients who want to use their documents for travel to always go in for the real documents. Visit our renewed website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

e-mail: support(a)buyrealdocuments.cc

Registered passport of all countries, visas, biometric passport, degrees, drivers license, ID cards, training certificates, M GCSE, A-levels, Social security card, Canada Cards, United States Cards, Student Cards, International Cards, Private Cards, Adoption Certificates, Baptism Certificates, Birth Certificates, Birth Certificates, Divorce Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Custom Certificates High School Diplomas, G.E.D. Diplomas, Home School Diplomas, College Degrees, University Degrees, Trade Skill Certificates, Validate SSN Number US green cards, Counterfeit dollars/euro, Spy Products, Voice Changers Listening Devices, Invisible Ink, DMV Record Inquiry, buy registered and unregistered ID cards,buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide, buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, buy registered and unregistered Australian passports, buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports, purchase registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, get registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports, buy registered and unregistered Israel passports, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, buy registered and unregistered South African passports, order registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, where to get registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, sale registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage, Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages , Replicated, False Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world. We are the world best producers documents. Hit us and get all your documents problems solved today. We are flexible and very easy to deal with, we accept nearly all forms of payments and all our clients can use any that best suites them. Visit our renewed website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

e-mail: support(a)buyrealdocuments.cc

---
Keywords:

We produce both Real and Real documents. Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports, Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports, Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, Registered and unregistered Camouflage passports, Registered and unregistered passport Duplicates, Registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale, Registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell, Registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell, Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell, Id card and Driver's License, buy Real passports, get Real passports online, real passports for sale, Real schengen visas for sale, Real German passports for sale, purchase Real passports online, where to buy Real passport online, Real Canadian passport for sale, Real, passport, id cards, uk, sell, online, canadian, british, sale, novelty, conterfeit, bogus, american, united, states, usa, us, italian, malaysian, australian, documents, idetity, idetification, driver, license, licence, driving, residence, permit, SSN Real passport id, free Real passport, identity theft, Real, novelty, camoflauge, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, REAL BRITISH PASSPORT, REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT, REAL FRENCH PASSPORT, REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT, REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT, REAL JAPANESES PASSPORT, REAL CHINESE PASSPORT, AND REAL PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, REAL DRIVERS LICENSE,I.D CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES,DIPLOMATS,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES,AND VISAS, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSIAN PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESES PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESE PASSPORT,REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
Old 12-30-2018, 04:58 PM   #2127
Expert Member

Mar 2012
Western New York, U.S.A.

Reported and ignored, lol.
Thanks given by:
Badas (01-03-2019), TheGuyWhoLovesMovies (12-31-2018)
Old 12-31-2018, 02:10 AM   #2128
Special Member

May 2011
Seoul, Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogmeat69 View Post
Reported and ignored, lol.
Sounds like all the replies I've gotten on dating sites!
(drum roll)
Thanks given by:
Badas (01-03-2019), frogmeat69 (12-31-2018), koover (12-31-2018)
Old 01-09-2019, 11:14 PM   #2129
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2008
LOTR Auckland, New Zealand (Down Under)

Haven't had a HP session in 3 weeks.

It is our summer here and I've been in the water heaps. Unfortunately I have swimmers ear and my right ear is blocked and ringing. So no point listening.

It is almost back to normal so I am looking forward to getting back to it.
Thanks given by:
frogmeat69 (01-09-2019), KcMsterpce (01-10-2019)
Old 01-11-2019, 02:55 AM   #2130
Expert Member

Mar 2012
Western New York, U.S.A.

Just purchased the new blue tooth Audeze Cipher cable for my iSine 20's, the wired one does wonders to the sound of the iSines through my iPhone, and the BT cable is supposedly tuned similarly, so hope to use them now with my Shanling M0 sans wires, might even try it on the FiiO X5iii, although BT on that is sketchy most times.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:06 AM   #2131
Special Member

May 2011
Seoul, Korea

I covered the Bottlehead Crack. It's an elementary/simple overview, but whatevs.

Thanks given by:
Badas (01-12-2019), frogmeat69 (01-13-2019), Vracer111 (01-12-2019)
Old 01-12-2019, 08:27 AM   #2132
Special Member

Feb 2011

Nice Casey. Looking forward to the other 2 videos.

Eventually I'll get around to a Bottlehead S.E.X. kit with C4S upgrade...
Thanks given by:
KcMsterpce (01-12-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 01:55 PM   #2133
Special Member

May 2011
Seoul, Korea

Quote:
Eventually I'll get around to a Bottlehead S.E.X. kit with C4S upgrade...
I always wanted to get the S.E.X. but I am not sure I would use it much. I quite like the Mainline. I'm saving up for an end-purchase tube amp, but it will be a while before I have the funds for it. Maybe this year. Maybe not.

Here is the Speedball episode:

Thanks given by:
Vracer111 (01-14-2019)
Old 01-19-2019, 10:13 PM   #2134
Special Member

Feb 2011

Casey, redoing the Mainline video? Watched it last night and liked it, but it's no longer up.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:44 AM   #2135
Special Member

May 2011
Seoul, Korea

Quote:
Casey, redoing the Mainline video? Watched it last night and liked it, but it's no longer up.
I am at a hotel with 100kps internet, and so youtube has been erroring out a lot. I resubmitted it last night and let it upload for six hours. I think it's good now.

The Mainline video link is changed:

Thanks given by:
Vracer111 (01-20-2019)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Headphones, Portable Audio, Computer Audio