Best Xbox One Game Deals

Best Xbox One Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Battlefield V (Xbox One)
$24.99
8 hrs ago
Madden NFL 19 (Xbox One)
$14.89

South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Xbox One)
$34.88
17 hrs ago
The Division 2 (Xbox One)
$67.80
2 hrs ago
Man of Medan (Xbox One)
$24.99

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Xbox One)
$17.99

Watch Dogs: Legion (Xbox One)
$49.94

Fade to Silence (Xbox One)
$29.83

Metro Exodus (Xbox One)
$28.78

The Hunter: Call of the Wild (Xbox One)
$29.99

Override: Mech City Brawl (Xbox One)
$15.02
20 hrs ago
V-Rally 4 (Xbox One)
$22.66

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox One

Old 11-28-2017, 01:28 AM   #41
Special Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

also check to see if any of your 360 games can play on it as well. a really good number of 360 games already can a huge number in fact. you can go onto the store and see what's been added thus far that's how i do it
Old 11-28-2017, 02:17 AM   #42
Special Member

Jul 2010
Default Buying an X Box console for the first time. What games to get?

They had a bunch of good black Friday deals that I took advantage of with my gold membership. Got the back to the future game for five dollars, the complete edition of sleeping dogs for four dollars, and the original Wolfenstein 3-D for $1.24. During the Black Friday sales in the stores, I picked up doom for Xbox one, and red dead redemption, left 4 dead 1 & 2 and Doom 3 BFG edition for the 360 (all backwards compatible) for $54 plus tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2017, 02:31 AM   #43
Special Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

that's pretty good man, i have that back to the future game but for the PS4 it's actually a pretty fun game, and the guy who does Marty's voice is fantastic, if my memory is right he did so well that even Michael J. Fox was impressed with it that it got him involved in episode 3 or 4 i forget which. so he ended up getting involved in the game anyways

Last edited by wildhoney66; 11-28-2017 at 02:39 AM.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:39 AM   #44
Super Moderator

Feb 2007

Back to the Future is free download in December for xbox gold
Thanks given by:
The_Donster (11-28-2017)
Old 11-28-2017, 02:41 AM   #45
Special Member

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackinhedz View Post
Back to the Future is free download in December for xbox gold

Oh well, it was only five dollars, so Iím not sweating it. At least it will still be there when and if my gold membership expires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2017, 03:21 AM   #46
Power Member

May 2007
San Diego

Days Gone is a PS4 Exclusive game.

It's made by Sony Bend which is one of their many 1st party studios.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:21 AM   #47
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
Deep in the heart of NE Texas

Not to derail the thread, but how is the BTTF game? Saw that it was going Gold next month and wasn't sure?
Old 11-28-2017, 04:43 AM   #48
Special Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

it's not bad i'm not that far into it but i like it. it's not a game of the year game but it's still a pretty good game. others i've read online said they liked it, and others didn't. it more or less takes place a year later after the 3rd film that's where it starts.

it has plenty of easter eggs in doc's shop where you are at the very start of the game. Doc is missing and Marty is worried and his dad is selling his store and they along with Biff who is still working for his dad. is trying to convince his dad that doc will be back and his dad actually makes sense on how he hasn't been around in a year than Einstein shows up in the Delorean sorry for my bad spelling.

another one i think since the last one was of course killed by a train. the game starts when you go after him cause he's stuck in the past in Jail. that's the start of the game anyways.

along the way you do meet more relatives such as you apparently in one episode goes back to the 1930's which is where i think you start where you mean a Young Doc as i think a teenager. this isn't the whole episode by the way just the start of the game
Old 11-28-2017, 01:59 PM   #49
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2008
Thornton, CO

Lol, gotta love it when the Sony boys make their way into the Xbox forum and try to convince someone to buy a PS4 instead... like what are you even doing here if you clearly don't like the Xbox?

Anyway it's super easy to do the research yourself man... read or watch some reviews.

If you've never had a 360 or Xbox then there is a huge backlog of great games to catch up on thanks to BC... you're an RPG fan so try Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon. If you don't have a PS4 then the XBox still gets most other popular multiplatform games like Destiny, which you should love if you like FPS and RPGs. Dead Rising 4 is super cheap on the Xbox. Both of the modern Tomb Raider games are awesome, enjoyed them more than any of the Uncharted games and I own them all. The Dishonored series is also great. Try a subscription service like EA Access or the Microsoft game service thing so you can try several games first with out buying them.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:22 PM   #50
Banned

Dec 2014

That's disgusting. All of those gamespot review scores are all 9s.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:09 PM   #51
Expert Member

Nov 2008
kansas city, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
For years ive pretty much playing original Playstation, SNES, Gameboy advance, PSP, Gamecube and now Playstation 3.

But i think its time for a change where next year after Christmas im kinda planning on getting myself an X box console probably a cheap X Box 3 aka X Box One

There any good decent games to buy for the X Box One? I only know of Dead Rising 3 which I think it looks decent
Welcome to 2017/2018

JK I still have my PS3 60gb from like 2008 still use it to play a couple of games but mostly use it to watch movies. and I dread the day it stops working. I have a PS4 but only got 3 games for it. Got a 360 and still play mostly Halo Reach and Star Wars battlefront on it.

Got a white XBox 1 1 TB with Forza Horizon 3 for $230 at Target.

Liking it just wish the cars were easier to control.

If you're not into Halo games then perhaps the Forza racing games you would like. The Bioshock games are good though I never played Infinite. Some 360 games will play on the 1.

Not buying any 4k movies because I dont feel the need to have a 4k tv especially since stations dont broadcast in 4k.1080p still looks good enough for me.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:34 PM   #52
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
Deep in the heart of NE Texas

Quote:
That's disgusting. All of those gamespot review scores are all 9s.
What's your point there? 9 out of 10 is good isn't it? It is a rare occasion any game gets 10. Back on topic, are there any games members have suggested that are to your liking?
Old 11-29-2017, 02:23 AM   #53
Special Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

Slaughter 1stly that is pretty funny i agree, but thank you for not making fun of the sony fans like myself cause we like the console as well. as for the 9 out of 10 i'm always glad to see games get that grade even if i disagree at times with ratings being that high cause hell
i have Epic Mickey 2 for my pS3 and that on gamespot anyways it's a pretty low rating even though it's actually a pretty fun game.

there are games i really love that ratings can be low at and so they can be wrong at times. for example i could care less about Grand Theft Auto 5 or any of them as they aren't my type of game but it gets a really high ass Rating so to each their own ya know?

have you liked some of our suggestions? here's what you should do buy some games before you get a system physical games of course and my one X didn't come with a game so when i got my console i had a few to play.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:36 PM   #54
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2008
Thornton, CO

I'm a Sony fan myself... as well as a Microsoft, and to an extent, a Nintendo fan as well. I have bought pretty much every system since the 8 bit era. It just gets annoying when people are asking for recommendations for a certain platform and you have a whole group of posters come in and shit on the tread and try to switch the whole game up. Let people buy what they want in piece, each system has something to offer.
Thanks given by:
Dynamo of Eternia (11-29-2017), The_Donster (11-29-2017), wildhoney66 (11-29-2017)
Old 11-29-2017, 09:07 PM   #55
Special Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

i agree i grew up with Nintendo and i will always love it, there are systems on it that are better than others. Console wise the best ones in my book and i am leaving the switch off it only cause i've never played it and don't own it and the wii U as well since i don't have one of those as well. i have also never played it.

for me as much as i love the NES the best consoles for that company are easily the SNES and for me the Gamecube. i love the gamecube. yes the games are too small for the time it was made in and it was pretty stupid for them to do that but it's i think my favorite Nintendo Console.

anyways having said that it is so nice and refreshing to meet someone like myself who is a true gamer and who loves all the companies. sorry for going off topic a bit folks.

i would love to suggest a shitload of games to him but i am still new to the console myself. but here is one i was just playing Deadpool that i bought last week and i just finished the 1st job. and it's a great game though i love Nolan North who does the voice there is even a part at the start of the game where Dead Pool is talking to Nolan North.

the game would have been even better if it had been Ryan Reynolds to be honest. i actually bought it for the PS4. i'm glad i did cause i am ending up loving it
Old 02-24-2018, 08:34 PM   #56
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2013
Sunnydale

Quote:
Im not interested in stupid Halo by the way. Id appreciate it if people would stop recommending Halo.
Get Halo TMCC anyway
Old 02-24-2018, 09:40 PM   #57
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2011

What are some good split screen coop games for Xbox one x? We’ve got Gears of War 4 and SW Battlefront II and will soon be getting CoD Black Ops 3. Are there any other good split screen coop games like these?
Old 02-24-2018, 10:02 PM   #58
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2017
Gotham City

Gears of War games that’s for sure.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox One