Best Wii U Game Deals

Best Wii U Game Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)
$16.71

Hello Kitty Kruisers (Wii U)
$49.99

Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
$19.49

Skylanders: Trap Team (Wii U)
$99.99

Guitar Hero Live (Wii U)
$60.28

Star Fox Zero (Wii U)
$42.12

Tumblestone (Wii U)
$21.94

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo

Old 11-22-2018, 09:20 PM   #781
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2012
New York

Got 10 Meltan today.

Thanks given by:
Mavrick (11-23-2018)
Old 11-24-2018, 12:50 AM   #782
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5 View Post
Outcry from Pokemon Go players who don't own a Switch could potentially cause Niantic to put more Meltan in the game. If they start moving into this direction where you pretty much have to get a Switch and the Let's Go game you will see people drop off from playing.
I see this happening, with or without complaints. I was going to get Let's Go, until I found out you can't transfer mons in Let's Go to Go and you can't have anything other than Gen 1 mons in Let's Go. Sucks. I give it a couple months, Meltan will be in raids or in research lol
Old 11-24-2018, 01:09 AM   #783
Gaming Moderator

Dec 2008
Wales

Let's Go has been one of the most fun games in a while. The changes might seem jarring at first, but anyone who's played PoGo will feel right at home, whilst it still accommodates the traditional RPG fan.

It feels like the most complete version of Kanto yet, I'd go as far as to say it is the definitive way to experience the Kanto region.

And there is loads of fun to be had with the candy system boosting up stats. It's pretty addictive in the same way PoGo was/is. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone that has a Switch.
Old 11-25-2018, 10:52 PM   #784
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2011

I found a friend who logged me into their Let's Go and got me a mystery box for Meltan. I doubt he will be helping me enough to get the candies to evolve, so I guess I have something to use rare candies on now.
Thanks given by:
Mavrick (11-25-2018)
Old 12-13-2018, 11:30 PM   #785
Expert Member

Nov 2010

Pvp!!
Old 01-08-2019, 07:06 AM   #786
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Finally finished the quest and unlocked Meltan. Got the eight candies which as everyone knows is nothing compared to the 400 required to evolve. I had 85 rare candies saved up so I used 50 of them towards Meltan candies. My friend just bough this son the Switch and one of the Let's Go games so I will have to figure out how to sync my game on my phone to his Switch so I can get that mystery box and get more candies because walking the 20km for one candy would take forever.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:00 PM   #787
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2011

Haven't been in here lately! Everyone still having fun? The PvP died out for me, it seems no one sends me requests to play, or it is canceled as soon as I accept. I play against my alt. account when I need stones though, and I'm still hunting them shinies!
Old 03-25-2019, 11:51 PM   #788
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me-Hostage View Post
Haven't been in here lately! Everyone still having fun? The PvP died out for me, it seems no one sends me requests to play, or it is canceled as soon as I accept. I play against my alt. account when I need stones though, and I'm still hunting them shinies!
Wow you were the first to post here in nearly three months. I will admit I got burned out and took a few months off from playing. I have yet to do any PvP battles, overall the game is starting to wear out, same thing day to day, I doubt it will every achieve to the same level it was during it's first six months, I will continue to play off and on, but with it virtually impossible most of the time to take on a high level raid boss, because not many people seem to be playing it, the goal of completing my Pokedex will remain just that, an unfinished goal. But yes it is fun to find a shiny version, getting that special stone to evolve certain Pokemon that came out a few months ago has proven difficult, I thin I have only gotten the one.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:07 AM   #789
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5 View Post
Wow you were the first to post here in nearly three months. I will admit I got burned out and took a few months off from playing. I have yet to do any PvP battles, overall the game is starting to wear out, same thing day to day, I doubt it will every achieve to the same level it was during it's first six months, I will continue to play off and on, but with it virtually impossible most of the time to take on a high level raid boss, because not many people seem to be playing it, the goal of completing my Pokedex will remain just that, an unfinished goal. But yes it is fun to find a shiny version, getting that special stone to evolve certain Pokemon that came out a few months ago has proven difficult, I thin I have only gotten the one.
Hopefully they will continue to add new features because it does get tired when you've collected everything. I've finally got to level 40.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:42 AM   #790
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me-Hostage View Post
Hopefully they will continue to add new features because it does get tired when you've collected everything. I've finally got to level 40.
Not really sure what else they can add to that game that they haven't already. I think when the upcoming Harry Potter game comes out, its going to steal a lot of the Pokemon thunder. I personally could care less about another Niantic game, I am not an HP fan, Pokemon Go is enough for me when I get the time to play.
Old 04-23-2019, 07:44 PM   #791
Expert Member

Dec 2009
Montreal, Canada

Iím a day one hardcore and i play every single day. Iím level 40X3 lol

But yeah I still love playing it, the events are fairly fun and I guess nowadays itís pretty much Shiny Hunter Go as thatís pretty much the only content to do. I did manage a shiny Latios in my first raid last Monday, so I could relax the rest of the week. As for the Buneary, I finally got my shiny pink bunny after 830 clicks! And finished out this easter event with shiny checking 932 bunnies. Also hatched 66 eggs, but alas no shiny babies this week.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:21 AM   #792

Jan 2019
Santa Clara, California

I was able to get 5 Shiny Torchic during the community day and finally got both Leafeon and Glaceon last weekend.
Thanks given by:
Jonno2009 (05-28-2019)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo