Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Ultra Q: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$27.04
7 hrs ago
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Harry Potter: 8-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$90.99

Brightburn 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96

X-Men: Dark Phoenix 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.96
2 hrs ago
Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.64

Ultraman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$21.72

Don't Look Now 4K (Blu-ray)
$57.73

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray)
$97.23

Who Saw Her Die? (Blu-ray)
$26.42
10 hrs ago
Happy Death Day 2U (Blu-ray)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Which was the best World Cup
1930 URUGUAY 0 0%
1934 ITALY 0 0%
1938 FRANCE 0 0%
1950 BRAZIL 0 0%
1954 SWITZERLAND 1 8.33%
1958 SWEDEN 0 0%
1962 CHILE 0 0%
1966 ENGLAND 0 0%
1970 MEXICO 0 0%
1974 W.GERMANY 1 8.33%
1978 ARGENTINA 0 0%
1982 SPAIN 0 0%
1986 MEXICO 1 8.33%
1990 ITALY 3 25.00%
1994 U.S.A 2 16.67%
1998 FRANCE 0 0%
2002 S.KOREA/ JAPAN 2 16.67%
2006 GERMANY 1 8.33%
2010 S.AFRICA 1 8.33%
2014 BRAZIL 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2012, 11:47 PM   #21
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2012
co.cork ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatePixel View Post
It's been rather difficult to watch the past few years, first with the departure of Fabregas, and now with van Persie.

I was listening to commentary from football analysts yesterday and I wonder what Wenger's intentions are moving forward, and whether I should continue supporting the club with Wenger at the helm. On the one hand, Arsene has a very good eye for spotting young rising talent on a dime, and he has done a remarkable job with what he has, keeping the Gunners in the top six, but the departure of van Persie, Fabregas, Song and Nasri feels like (as one commentator labeled it) a fire sale, that Arsene was more committed to keeping the club in the black than keeping them in contention for titles. The talent is there to ensure Champions League qualification, but not enough to hurdle past either Manchester club, and for a club with a long-standing history of winning, the current outfit isn't up to the task. Are the fans deceived into believing that they have a contender when, in fact, they don't?
With the money from the van persie and song sales i don't expect wenger to bring anyone in but we do need to replace song i still have faith in arsene wenger but there are a few issues i have with him as manager
Old 08-21-2012, 04:28 AM   #22
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2007
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hail Everton! A mighty impressive season opener if I may say so myself. Glad the boys started the season off on the right foot, and against my most hated EPL team too. Beautiful.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #23

Jun 2010
Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvortex7 View Post
Hail Everton! A mighty impressive season opener if I may say so myself. Glad the boys started the season off on the right foot, and against my most hated EPL team too. Beautiful.
That's so funny I forgot to laugh

But yeah, it looked like Fellaini could have taken them on his own and Everton deserved this win.
United can't keep playing this way with no movement at all on the field.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:59 AM   #24
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2010
Detroit, MI ~ USA

I think keepers have a hard time with headers from Fellini as it goes into is hair and gets lost for a moment then pops out. And its in the back of the net before you know it
Old 10-01-2012, 03:12 AM   #25
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2009
Oklahoma

Bit empty in here. How about that Spurs win this weekend?
Old 10-01-2012, 05:37 PM   #26
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2010
Detroit, MI ~ USA
Thumbs up

Villa gets a point, woot woot
Old 12-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #27
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2012
co.cork ireland

Here is the thread steedeel and penton man
Old 12-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #28
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2009

There's a premiere matchup this weekend, as both Manchester teams go head-to-head. Not that I have a stake in either (as a Chelsea fan), but I hope City takes 3 points.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #29
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by tob View Post
Here is the thread steedeel and penton man
Thanks, firstly my name tag is Steed (named after my favourite SAFC player Steed Malbranque) and my name backwards Lee if you were wondering, Penton or tob!

Well, sunderland facing our biggest game in a long time on Tuesday night. 2nd bottom Reading at home is an absolute must win. Can't see where our next points will be if we lose!
Old 12-10-2012, 10:17 AM   #30
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2012
co.cork ireland
Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
Thanks, firstly my name tag is Steed (named after my favourite SAFC player Steed Malbranque) and my name backwards Lee if you were wondering, Penton or tob!

Well, sunderland facing our biggest game in a long time on Tuesday night. 2nd bottom Reading at home is an absolute must win. Can't see where our next points will be if we lose!
thanks for the post steedeel if more fans posted on here earlier in the season i would have kept posting so i start posting here again i am a arsenal fan.
it is a big game now for sunderland tuesday night steedeel and if sunderland can't beat reading you know you are in a relegation battle but martin o neill can still change things around there
Old 12-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #31
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

I am not MON's biggest fan to be honest. In my opinion, the tactics have been far too negative this year, starting with a lone striker even at home is not acceptable. A second striker should have been brought into the club as it is painfully obvious that once Fletcher is injured, we have absolutely no one we can rely on to score. A creative midfielder was also a must. I feared the worst come the end of transfer deadline day and my fears have been realized. Colback and Larson in my opinion, have to be among the tamest midfield i have ever watched. One is too defensive and the other too slow. We are simply being overrun in midfield and outclassed in virtually ever game.

Tob, you guys will pick up. You seem to have a problem similar to Sunderland in the sense that you do not replace best players like for like when sold. However, i am not saying your players abilities are similar to Sunderland. Far from it!
Old 12-10-2012, 01:31 PM   #32
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2012
co.cork ireland
Ireland

Quote:
I am not MON's biggest fan to be honest. In my opinion, the tactics have been far too negative this year, starting with a lone striker even at home is not acceptable. A second striker should have been brought into the club as it is painfully obvious that once Fletcher is injured, we have absolutely no one we can rely on to score. A creative midfielder was also a must. I feared the worst come the end of transfer deadline day and my fears have been realized. Colback and Larson in my opinion, have to be among the tamest midfield i have ever watched. One is too defensive and the other too slow. We are simply being overrun in midfield and outclassed in virtually ever game.

Tob, you guys will pick up. You seem to have a problem similar to Sunderland in the sense that you do not replace best players like for like when sold. However, i am not saying your players abilities are similar to Sunderland. Far from it!
Steedeel i agree starting with a lone striker at home is strange on o neills part but do you feel sunderland paid over the odds in a player like flecther from the start , don't get me wrong he is a ok striker but he is not that type of striker who bangs in the goals week after week.
But sunderland still have time to pick up some points as there is not too much of a gap between yourselfs and 14th place right now.
on arsenal its just another season of the same only this time i can't see us in the top four this season which will be the first under wenger
Old 12-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #33
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2012
co.cork ireland

The problem with arsenal steedeel is we have turned into a feeder club under wenger.
if we are going to lose big player's like van persie and fabregas season after season you have to replace them with the same quality, Gervinho and Giroud are not those type of player's.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #34
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Hi tob, i feel fletcher has done fantastic considering the scraps he has had to feed on. 6 goals from 14 games.

Agree about arsenal. Maybe time for a takeover? Something drastic may be needed. Replace wenger also maybe.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #35
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2012
co.cork ireland
Ireland

Quote:
Hi tob, i feel fletcher has done fantastic considering the scraps he has had to feed on. Six goals from 14 games.

Agree about arsenal. Maybe time for a takeover?
Hi steedeel i agree fletcher is doing the best he can with the service that he gets but sunderland need to bring in a striker during the transfer window.
i still believe in wenger but i do have a few small issues about him like being stubborn for example
Old 12-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #36
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Yes, second striker is a must. Not so long ago we had bent and gyan. Things have certainly changed.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #37
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2012
co.cork ireland

Quote:
Yes, second striker is a must. Not so long ago we had bent and gyan. Things have certainly changed.
i don't know why lambert does not pick bent more often i can see him leaving in january
Old 12-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #38
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2010
Detroit, MI ~ USA

what a match Man v Man was...7 yellow cards in the game...but the United ****s took it away

UP THE VILLA
Old 12-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #39
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2010
Detroit, MI ~ USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tob View Post
i don't know why lambert has no faith in bent he is a good striker
we all are wondering that..must be something behind the scenes. But even the announcers said Saturday that the mood of the team went south when the brought him in late in the match
Old 12-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #40
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2012
co.cork ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSquirreL View Post
what a match Man v Man was...7 yellow cards in the game...but the United ****s took it away

UP THE VILLA
van persie again
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports