Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Harry Potter: 8-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$90.99
 
Brightburn 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96
17 hrs ago
Ultraman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$21.72
 
Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray)
$97.23
 
Doctor Who: Colin Baker: Complete Season Two (Blu-ray)
$45.86
 
Don't Look Now 4K (Blu-ray)
$57.73
58 min ago
Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.64
 
The Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$43.27
 
The Omen Collection (Blu-ray)
$61.34
 
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Ingmar Bergman's Cinema (Blu-ray)
$149.99
 
Hacksaw Ridge 4K (Blu-ray)
$8.00
17 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2018, 12:41 AM   #21
Sean B. Sean B. is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Sean B.'s Avatar
 
Oct 2010
Marietta, Ga
167
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Release will be 8/14 according to Best Buy
The Blu-Ray release date has been removed from bestbuy.com. But I suspect that just means that it was listed on there too soon and will be re-added on there soon.

Last edited by Sean B.; 04-28-2018 at 01:14 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:15 AM   #22
TXMoviebuff77 TXMoviebuff77 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2017
San Antonio, TX
167
766
1
Default

August 28th is my predicted release date. Saw the movie today & it’s awesome!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:17 AM   #23
imsounoriginal imsounoriginal is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
imsounoriginal's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
DMV
149
711
82
2
46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-52 Bass View Post
Of course, this is Day 1
I hope the sound is better....
Unfortunately Disney can't hear people complaining about audio...
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:18 AM   #24
Chaotic Chaotic is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Chaotic's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Denver, CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeFanatic007 View Post
Two days before mine!
11 days after mine.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:18 AM   #25
Sean B. Sean B. is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Sean B.'s Avatar
 
Oct 2010
Marietta, Ga
167
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMoviebuff77 View Post
August 28th is my predicted release date. Saw the movie today & itís awesome!
I think it's coming out on August 14th as the Best Buy website briefly had listed. It just might of been that they posted the date too soon and had to remove it for now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:25 AM   #26
The Great Owl The Great Owl is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
The Great Owl's Avatar
 
Dec 2012
Georgia
160
3883
300
255
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema74 View Post
I don't like going to theaters where people do everything except watch the movie. The "movie theater experience" died out in the 60's.
I would highly recommend going to see Avengers: Infinity War in a crowded theater this weekend.

I had so much fun last night. People were cheering and laughing throughout most of the movie, but, during the final 20 minutes, everyone was gasping out loud, and, toward the end, a few people around me were even crying. Everyone was basically stunned when the credits rolled and the post-credits played out. We were stunned in a happy way, but still stunned.

I actually love seeing the long-awaited big-name movies (Avengers franchise, Star Wars franchise, etc.) in crowded theaters on opening night, because I enjoy hearing other people's reactions when they are completely taken off guard by a moment.

On opening night of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the whole crowd around me basically zoned out in astonishment when
[Show spoiler]the Rebel ship flew in hyperspeed through the middle of the big Star Destroyer.

That was a golden cinema moment that I'll remember for a long time.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Azcool (05-01-2018), Gacivory (04-28-2018)
Old 04-28-2018, 01:31 AM   #27
bigjim25 bigjim25 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
bigjim25's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
WV
7
2744
1673
8
841
15
449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Release will be 8/14 according to Best Buy
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_nebula View Post
Sweet! A day before my birthday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeFanatic007 View Post
Two days before mine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic View Post
11 days after mine.
My birthday is August 14th! Everyone chip in a few bucks and get it for me!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:42 AM   #28
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
18
117
40
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean B. View Post
I think it's coming out on August 14th as the Best Buy website briefly had listed. It just might of been that they posted the date too soon and had to remove it for now.
Best Buy seems to remove preorder pages and then bring them back, it happens. I believe the Deadpool 4K steelbook did this last week too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:46 AM   #29
Sean B. Sean B. is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Sean B.'s Avatar
 
Oct 2010
Marietta, Ga
167
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Best Buy seems to remove preorder pages and then bring them back, it happens. I believe the Deadpool 4K steelbook did this last week too.
It looks like it might be coming out on Tuesday August 21st, instead of on Tuesday August 14th according to this that i've found...
https://www.newdvdreleasedates.com/m...d-release-date
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:47 AM   #30
Chaotic Chaotic is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Chaotic's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Denver, CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Owl View Post
I would highly recommend going to see Avengers: Infinity War in a crowded theater this weekend.

I had so much fun last night. People were cheering and laughing throughout most of the movie, but, during the final 20 minutes, everyone was gasping out loud, and, toward the end, a few people around me were even crying. Everyone was basically stunned when the credits rolled and the post-credits played out. We were stunned in a happy way, but still stunned.

[Show spoiler]Spiderman's death
is the first time I was choking up and fighting back tears watching a movie. I choked up over that until I walked out of the theater. I heard some sniffles during that scene.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
dewey412 (04-28-2018), jaredofmo (04-28-2018), The Great Owl (04-28-2018)
Old 04-28-2018, 01:47 AM   #31
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
18
117
40
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean B. View Post
It looks like it might be coming out on Tuesday August 21st, instead of on Tuesday August 21st according to this that i've found...
https://www.newdvdreleasedates.com/m...d-release-date
Could be, yeah. At least we've got the month pegged, hopefully.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:49 AM   #32
erixon20 erixon20 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
erixon20's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY
72
337
68
148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicfan View Post
I was hoping for a digipack from Target like Thor Ragnarok and the upcoming Black Panther as well as the other recent Disney releases.

If it's just this Funko Pop as the Target Exclusive than I'll go with the Best Buy steelbook.

Me too. I am curious to see if anyone has bonus content that the other ones might not have.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:50 AM   #33
TXMoviebuff77 TXMoviebuff77 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2017
San Antonio, TX
167
766
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsounoriginal View Post
Unfortunately Disney can't hear people complaining about audio...
Ya know I watched a few MCU movies to prepare for Infinity War & The earlier movies up to Ant-Man have some pretty weak audio & I have to crank up my sound bar. Ragnarok & Homecoming had much better sound.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:51 AM   #34
Sean B. Sean B. is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Sean B.'s Avatar
 
Oct 2010
Marietta, Ga
167
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Could be, yeah. At least we've got the month pegged, hopefully.
I Edited my previous reply to you but I meant to say...
'It looks like it might be coming out on Tuesday August 21st, instead of on Tuesday August 14th'. Sorry about that .
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 02:06 AM   #35
imsounoriginal imsounoriginal is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
imsounoriginal's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
DMV
149
711
82
2
46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMoviebuff77 View Post
Ya know I watched a few MCU movies to prepare for Infinity War & The earlier movies up to Ant-Man have some pretty weak audio & I have to crank up my sound bar. Ragnarok & Homecoming had much better sound.
Homecoming definitely sounded better, but that was a Sony disc. I disagree about Ragnarok.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 03:02 AM   #36
Deric2014 Deric2014 is offline
Special Member
 
Deric2014's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMoviebuff77 View Post
Ya know I watched a few MCU movies to prepare for Infinity War & The earlier movies up to Ant-Man have some pretty weak audio & I have to crank up my sound bar. Ragnarok & Homecoming had much better sound.
Homecoming was Sony pictures and we all know Sony puts out reference quality releases.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 03:24 AM   #37
ben6543 ben6543 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ben6543's Avatar
 
Mar 2017
In The Pages of DC Comics
7
128
159
2
25
Default

I have to say that Best buy Steelbook is one of the blandest ones they have done. They had 3 awesome movie posters they could have used and they go with Thanos.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 04:54 AM   #38
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
18
117
40
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben6543 View Post
I have to say that Best buy Steelbook is one of the blandest ones they have done. They had 3 awesome movie posters they could have used and they go with Thanos.
Disney doesn't seem to like using the posters for steelbooks. All of the Best Buy steels seem to be somewhat unique in their own way.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 05:10 AM   #39
ben6543 ben6543 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ben6543's Avatar
 
Mar 2017
In The Pages of DC Comics
7
128
159
2
25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Disney doesn't seem to like using the posters for steelbooks. All of the Best Buy steels seem to be somewhat unique in their own way.
Disney used the Fandango poster for The Last Jedi Steelbook
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 05:18 AM   #40
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
18
117
40
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben6543 View Post
Disney used the Fandango poster for The Last Jedi Steelbook
True. Maybe Marvel/Pixar/Lucasfilm do their own thing all while under Disney, I'm not sure how that works.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Tags
avengers, infinity, marvel, mcu, war

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 PM.