Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Game of Thrones: The Complete Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$249.95

American Horror Project Vol. 2 (Blu-ray)
$66.09
23 hrs ago
The Universal Horror Collection: Volume 2 (Blu-ray)
$49.99
14 hrs ago
Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II 4K (Blu-ray)
$56.42

Alien 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96

Planet Earth (Blu-ray)
$9.99
12 hrs ago
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Blu-ray)
$17.99
17 hrs ago
Lost Highway (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Space: 1999: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$95.45

Titans: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
17 hrs ago
Underworld: Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.96
6 hrs ago
Silent Hill (Blu-ray)
$19.99
17 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Old Today, 03:36 AM   #73121
Expert Member

Feb 2014

So I just put in my order for Starrcast II. There are a ton of meet & greets I would have loved to do, but because of money and because there are going so many shows running simultaneously, I tried to be conservative. I'll be there for all 4 days. I'm gonna do the following meet and greets. The Four Horsemen (Ric, Arn, Tully, Barry, J.J), Ricky Steamboat, Eric Bischoff and Jim Ross. I picked Ross and Bischoff because I'm obviously a fan, but also I feel like they would both be receptive to shooting the breeze for a minute or two. Ricky Steamboat I chose both because I am a HUGE fan. But also he seems like a nice dude who would have a conversation. The Horsemen was the most expensive and I assume will be the most chaotic. I feel like it'll be a real cattle herding. I doubt I'll get to say more than a word or two to them. ( I might try and ask Ric and Tully if they've talked about Charlotte and Tessa wrestling each other down the road.) But I had to do it. Getting my picture with the Horsemen is a bucket list thing. Even if they don't say much, I'll have photographic evidence that I met the 4 Horsemen. I'm just as happy meeting Windham as I would have been meeting Ole. Although meeting the original line up would have been awesome. I might still do Scott Hall with the IC title and the ladder. And maybe Ted Dibiase. I was definitely going to do the Bret Hart meet and greet, but he just announced a show in my hometown in September, so i'll just meet him there.

The other ones I wanted to go to were Nash, Hall, Waltman, Bischoff, but I made myself choose between them and the Horsemen. I feel like there will be more opportunities down the road to meet the nWo than there will be the Horsemen. Sting was one that I really had a hard time saying no to. But it was expensive and I don't know, he seems like such a stoic guy. Maybe next year.

Anyhow I'm pretty pumped, even if my bank account getting its throat slit.
Old Today, 04:39 AM   #73122
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2008
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Quote:
For those interested, Ronda Rousey posted a video. Turns out she didn't break her hand.
Dave Meltzer and other dirtsheet reporters lied? Imagine my shock.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports