Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Blue Steel (Blu-ray)
$15.79
4 hrs ago
Guardians of the Galaxy 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.99
55 min ago
The Jackie Chan Collection: Volume 2 (1983-1993) (Blu-ray)
$54.99
1 day ago
The Red Balloon and Other Stories: Five Films by Albert Lamorisse (Blu-ray)
$55.99
4 hrs ago
Sony Pictures Classics: 30th Anniversary Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$142.11
7 hrs ago
Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
2 hrs ago
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
20 hrs ago
Herzog: The Collection, Vol. 2 (Blu-ray)
$45.99
1 day ago
Tenebrae 4K (Blu-ray)
$42.84
4 hrs ago
The Deer Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
1 day ago
Witness 4K (Blu-ray)
$38.68
4 hrs ago
The Equalizer 3-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$48.55
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2019, 06:15 PM   #17741
Anthony P Anthony P is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Jul 2007
Montreal, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilya View Post
I love film as much as anyone could. I do not have to be needlessly worried about them in order to prove that love.

There is no objective evidence to indicate that movies are in any peril and thus there is no objective reason for me to be concerned. I do not worry without cause.

I love movies and I am care free about their future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
WouldŁ love some of whatever you are drinking. Would do me good.
I think it must be water, Worried about something you can't change in the future is worthless, all you do is ruin your life now. Worried about the monster under your bed is useless since he is not there. Worried that there will be a monster under your bed in the future, that is just nuts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 06:51 PM   #17742
Anthony P Anthony P is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Jul 2007
Montreal, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinInfinity View Post
I don't expect the same laws to ever be enacted in the United States.
depends what happens.

1) copyright laws might not be applied equally everywhere, but for the most part the world does tend to observe the same laws.

2) legal is one thing but practical is an other. if X is updated to allow people in France/Europe/the rest of the world to trade used content would it look good or real bad if they don't allow the same in an other country?

Quote:
I won't be surprised if being able to resell content actually exacerbates things. If digital content is devalued by a "used market" then profits will drop and the studios, publishers, and stores will be even more likely to drop their old titles that aren't selling well anymore. Being able to buy "used" digital content doesn't help if official support is still needed to be able to watch that content.
not only that but "dropping" content can be a way to "skirt" the law.

Quote:
No laws require that any company has to continue supporting their unprofitable products forever (nor should they). That's why my stance has been very firm: I don't think that any company should have to continue providing support for any of their products that are no longer selling but I won't buy anything that requires continued support to function either. For the foreseeable future only physical media can fulfill that requirement.
that is not entirely true. In many places there are laws on warranties and parts
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 07:04 PM   #17743
Anthony P Anthony P is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Jul 2007
Montreal, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
I can’t be wrong about something that hasn’t happened yet. It’s impossible.
yes you can.

If I say Tomorrow at 3:35 PM EST I will be named King of the Earth you are telling me no one can determine if that is wrong?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 07:43 PM   #17744
Anthony P Anthony P is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Jul 2007
Montreal, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinInfinity View Post
With streaming, cable, satellite, and broadcast TV the studios have full control over all distribution. They can remove or modify titles at any time.

With physical media anyone can redistribute the discs after they've bought them. Once a title is released on disc and bought by customers the studios can't stop it from being passed around for many decades. All the titles that have ever been released on physical media are still available on the used market.

At worst a physical title will become rare and expensive because it didn't sell well. But the solution to that is obvious: buy more physical media!

I agree, nothing beats physical media. Just pointing out a fact or two that you had possibly gotten wrong.

my sister has Bell Fibe at home



do you see how the time (upper right corner) says 1:55 do you see on the first row how the first show says Daily Planet followed with a triangle
inside a circle? and that it ended at 1:00 PM? that triangle inside the circle means that even though it already played and ended the person can still pick it on the menu and watch it from the start when it played at 12:00 PM
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 07:55 PM   #17745
Anthony P Anthony P is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Jul 2007
Montreal, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchav21 View Post
I don't take personal pleasure in the shrinking Disc Market, but I guess we drew the Line in Disc vs Digital. Like I said back then, it's all Digital. We all love Movies and TV Shows, and how we view them should not determine one is better than the other. I just think that the love of Movies and TV Shows should not be limited to Physical, because it's all Digital now!
But it does, that is s like saying it is all food and the cheap "shrimp" flavour ramen pack you buy 5 for 1$ (at least that is what they cost in the day) that all you need to do is add water is the same as a lobster dinner with truffle butter.

Don't get me wrong, when I was a student those noodles hit the spot, so I don't have anything against them (except for possibly too much salt but when you are young who cares) but the two meals don't compare.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Ender14 (09-23-2019)
Old 09-22-2019, 02:46 PM   #17746
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
150
919
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P View Post
yes you can.

If I say Tomorrow at 3:35 PM EST I will be named King of the Earth you are telling me no one can determine if that is wrong?
No, the point is my predictions have some basis in fact. Yours don’t.

Quibi for example are paying distributors for the rights for films and will then give rights back to the distributors after two years to put the content together (stitch it up) and distribute it on long form streaming services. It will prove to be a very popular way of doing things and already many film makers are purring at the prospect of getting money and then still owning that film after a two year exclusive period with Quibi (short form mobile exclusive streaming service).

So, my prediction that short form will go through the roof in the next few years is founded on a very solid basis. That along with depleting attention spans might just be a perfect storm for that type of service to prosper.

Naturally, more and more films and shows taking that route would have a knock On effect with other content.

I use this particular example but many of my other predictions have similar structure to them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:17 PM   #17747
Vilya Vilya is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Vilya's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
The Shady Rest Hotel
552
4877
3901
1319
3
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
No, the point is my predictions have some basis in fact. Yours don’t.

Quibi for example are paying distributors for the rights for films and will then give rights back to the distributors after two years to put the content together (stitch it up) and distribute it on long form streaming services. It will prove to be a very popular way of doing things and already many film makers are purring at the prospect of getting money and then still owning that film after a two year exclusive period with Quibi (short form mobile exclusive streaming service).

So, my prediction that short form will go through the roof in the next few years is founded on a very solid basis. That along with depleting attention spans might just be a perfect storm for that type of service to prosper.

Naturally, more and more films and shows taking that route would have a knock On effect with other content.

I use this particular example but many of my other predictions have similar structure to them.
You are worse than alchav. You really, really are.

There is no scientific evidence that attention spans are getting shorter. Exhaustive global scientific studies have proven this and you have been provided with links that confirm this several times, but you obstinately ignore them because they conflict with your paranoid delusions. You have no basis in fact here as your contention is entirely fabricated. You are not a scientist and your goofball opinions do not refute the global scientific studies; attention spans are fine.

Aren't you overdue to attack vegans again? They are another one of your favorite villains bringing ruination to us all.

Short form content is already wildly popular and it has been for over a century. You can not "predict" the popularity of something that has been a hit for decades. You are as nonsensical as when alchav keeps predicting the popularity of streaming. Short form content and streaming are both already popular; you can not predict something that has already happened and then take credit for having foreseen it. It makes as little sense as if I were to predict that "talkies" are going to be a huge hit with movie audiences.

Services like Quibi have been tried before and they have failed. Verizon's Go90 preceded Quibi with a very similar concept and it was a colossal flop. There is no way of knowing if Quibi will succeed where Verizon Go90 failed, but even if it does it is just another provider of short form content. There is no evidence of any kind that suggests that Quibi will be detrimental to long form content; this is more made up BS from your fevered brain. Once again, there are no facts here other than Quibi will attempt to succeed where every previous service like it has failed. From this solitary fact you have conjured up another one of your completely idiotic predictions that an unproven, still to be launched, service will harm movies.

In summary, attention spans are NOT getting shorter; your insistence to the contrary only proves what a stubborn you can be. Your assertion is false; it has been proven to be false.

Quibi is an upcoming service; this is the only fact in your entire post. The drastic consequences of their entering the market are based on nothing but your unfounded fears of everything new. Anytime a new anything is developed or offered, you IMMEDIATELY tell us how it is going to harm, even kill, movies. The only thing predictable here is you and your "the sky is falling" reaction to every internet article that you read.

Last edited by Vilya; 09-22-2019 at 03:38 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:40 PM   #17748
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
150
919
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilya View Post
You are worse than alchav. You really, really are.

There is no scientific evidence that attention spans are getting shorter. Exhaustive global scientific studies have proven this and you have been provided with links that confirm this several times, but you obstinately ignore them because they conflict with your paranoid delusions. You have no basis in fact here as your contention is entirely fabricated. You are not a scientist and your goofball opinions do not refute the global scientific studies; attention spans are fine.

Aren't you overdue to attack vegans again? They are another one of your favorite villains bringing ruination to us all.

Services like Quibi have been tried before and they have failed. Verizon's Go90 preceded Quibi with a very similar concept and it was a colossal flop. There is no way of knowing if Quibi will succeed where Verizon Go90 failed, but even if it does it is just another provider of short form content. There is no evidence of any kind that suggests that Quibi will be detrimental to long form content; this is more made up BS from your fevered brain. Once again, there are no facts here other than Quibi will attempt to succeed where every previous service like it has failed. From this solitary fact you have conjured up another one of your completely idiotic predictions that an unproven, still to be launched, service will harm movies.

In summary, attention spans are NOT getting shorter; your insistence to the contrary only proves what a stubborn you can be. Your assertion is false; it has been proven to be false.

Quibi is an upcoming service; this is the only fact in your entire post. The drastic consequences of their entering the market are based on nothing but your unfounded fears of everything new. Anytime a new anything is developed or offered, you IMMEDIATELY tell us how it is going to harm, even kill, movies. The only thing predictable here is you and your "the sky is falling" reaction to every internet article that you read.
The short form thing is not a ‘off the cuff’ reaction to Quibi. I have been stating for many years now that short form will disrupt the status Quo.

I also believe attention spans are indeed shortening. As do many other people by the way. That’s my opinion. Scientific studies have said a great many things in the past only to be proven wrong. The huge amount of content at people’s fingertips will contribute to this.

This Quibi service is signing the likes of Spielberg and has signed up young, hugely popular actors such as Sophie Turner. It is a different prospect to Go90 with far more investment.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:52 PM   #17749
Vilya Vilya is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Vilya's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
The Shady Rest Hotel
552
4877
3901
1319
3
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
The short form thing is not a ‘off the cuff’ reaction to Quibi. I have been stating for many years now that short form will disrupt the status Quo.

I also believe attention spans are indeed shortening. As do many other people by the way. That’s my opinion. Scientific studies have said a great many things in the past only to be proven wrong. The huge amount of content at people’s fingertips will contribute to this.

This Quibi service is signing the likes of Spielberg and has signed up young, hugely popular actors such as Sophie Turner. It is a different prospect to Go90 with far more investment.
Did I ever imply that you were the only person on Earth to be a science denier? You are just another flat earther among many. It must be very convenient to "believe" that the global scientific conclusions are wrong whenever they conflict with your paranoia; you ignore the objective data on box office receipts and TV sales in exactly the same manner. If you think your baseless beliefs are enough to discredit the entire global scientific community, then you are more far gone than I ever imagined.

You have no qualifications, no expertise, and you are in no position to credibly refute the results of these extensive scientific studies done by hundreds of scientists across the globe. Do you really think that any rational person will dismiss the entire scientific community because steedeel doesn't believe them? "Every scientist is wrong; I know more than all of them!"- and you can not see how utterly insane that makes you appear? This proves more than anything else just how unhinged you have become.

We have had short form content since the dawn of cinema in the 19th century and it has not "disrupted" anything nor will it. It is no more a threat to movies than magazines are to books. You alone see everything as a threat; this doesn't make you a visionary, or a prophet; it just suggests that you have some serious issues.

I am done with you for today; you may peddle your fear uncontested- by me at least. I have a home theater to rearrange to accommodate a rather sizable new arrival due in just 3 days.

Last edited by Vilya; 09-22-2019 at 04:08 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:08 PM   #17750
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
150
919
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilya View Post
Did I ever imply that you were the only person on Earth to be a science denier? You are just another flat earther among many. It must be very convenient to "believe" that the global scientific conclusions are wrong when they conflict with your paranoia. If you think your baseless beliefs are enough to discredit the entire global scientific community, then you are more far gone than I ever imagined.

You have no qualifications, no expertise, and you are in no position to credibly refute the results of these extensive scientific studies done by hundreds of scientists across the globe. Do you really think that any rational person will dismiss the entire scientific community because steedeel doesn't believe them? "Every scientist is wrong; I know more than all of them!"- and you can not see how utterly insane that makes you appear? This proves more than anything else just how unhinged you have become.

We have had short form content since the dawn of cinema in the 19th century and it has not "disrupted" anything nor will it. It is no more a threat to movies than magazines are to books. You alone see everything as a threat; this doesn't make you a visionary, or a prophet; it just suggests that you have some serious issues.
I never claimed anything of the sort. It’s one example. It’s one thing I happen to disagree with. That’s my right. Scientific studies are not always right. That’s why we are told that certain foods are great for us only to be told years later, they are harmful. You are putting far too much stock into one scientific study.

We talked about sports and the first glimpse of what I talk about is starting to bubble up to the surface. Kids are going to struggle through long form content and mobile exclusive services are only going to accelerate that.

Flat earthers? Thats just unnecessary. Insulting comments like that don’t help the debate. You just let yourself down with such comments.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:15 PM   #17751
Vilya Vilya is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Vilya's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
The Shady Rest Hotel
552
4877
3901
1319
3
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
I never claimed anything of the sort. It’s one example. It’s one thing I happen to disagree with. That’s my right. Scientific studies are not always right. That’s why we are told that certain foods are great for us only to be told years later, they are harmful. You are putting far too much stock into one scientific study.

We talked about sports and the first glimpse of what I talk about is starting to bubble up to the surface. Kids are going to struggle through long form content and mobile exclusive services are only going to accelerate that.
Studies, plural. Not one. Decade long research done by hundreds of scientists worldwide who compared their findings and made the collective conclusion that attention spans are fine.

I'll believe them, plural, over you singular, anytime and without any hesitation.

The fact that scientists publicly correct themselves, when needed, increases their credibility. Unlike you and your insistence upon remaining wrong in the face of all evidence and all reason.

Kids are not the only ones who skip through the frequently long and boring stretches of a game. I, and others, have done this for decades. Boredom when watching sports is not indicative of anything more than being bored.

Last edited by Vilya; 09-22-2019 at 04:23 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:17 PM   #17752
Vilya Vilya is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Vilya's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
The Shady Rest Hotel
552
4877
3901
1319
3
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post

Flat earthers? Thats just unnecessary. Insulting comments like that don’t help the debate. You just let yourself down with such comments.
Flat earthers are science deniers. You are a science denier. You both have the denial of science in common, thus the comparison is apt and spot-on.

I feel just fine; thanks for your concern

Last edited by Vilya; 09-22-2019 at 04:23 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:28 PM   #17753
Anthony P Anthony P is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Jul 2007
Montreal, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
No, the point is my predictions have some basis in fact. Yours don’t.
Good we passed step one. So now we all agree that predictions can be dumb and unreasonable and in those case people that are smart enough don't need to wait to see if they are true.

Now are you saying that I don't exist? there is no such thing as 3:55PM? title of King? a place called Earth?

everything in my preposterous prediction is based a lot more on facts then yours are. But that is not the case, it is how those "facts " are stitched together that makes them meaningless or meaningful.

Quote:
Quibi for example are paying distributors for the rights for films and will then give rights back to the distributors after two years to put the content together (stitch it up) and distribute it on long form streaming services It will prove to be a very popular way of doing things and already many film makers are purring at the prospect of getting money and then still owning that film after a two year exclusive period with Quibi (short form mobile exclusive streaming service).

So, my prediction that short form will go through the roof in the next few years is founded on a very solid basis. That along with depleting attention spans might just be a perfect storm for that type of service to prosper.

Naturally, more and more films and shows taking that route would have a knock On effect with other content.

The colours don't mean anything they are there to make it easier to reference.

lets start with
I agree , yes they want the money but do you think they care where it comes from? why would they not want the money that comes from other places?

So you are worried about something that is extremely expensive, ephemeral and meaningless since what happens after 2 years

Is that a fact or an uneducated prediction?
what basis? the two facts don't support your conclusion and the third one in red is an opinion that is not based on facts but your insecurity?
and hen you pile even more BS on top
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Vilya (09-22-2019)
Old 09-22-2019, 04:35 PM   #17754
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
150
919
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilya View Post
Studies, plural. Not one. Decade long research done by hundreds of scientists worldwide who compared their findings and made the collective conclusion that attention spans are fine.

I'll believe them, plural, over you singular, anytime and without any hesitation.

The fact that scientists publicly correct themselves, when needed, increases their credibility. Unlike you and your insistence upon remaining wrong in the face of all evidence and all reason.

Kids are not the only ones who skip through the frequently long and boring stretches of a game. I, and others, have done this for decades. Boredom when watching sports is not indicative of anything more than being bored.
They correct themselves? They are still wrong in that case.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:37 PM   #17755
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
150
919
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P View Post
Good we passed step one. So now we all agree that predictions can be dumb and unreasonable and in those case people that are smart enough don't need to wait to see if they are true.

Now are you saying that I don't exist? there is no such thing as 3:55PM? title of King? a place called Earth?

everything in my preposterous prediction is based a lot more on facts then yours are. But that is not the case, it is how those "facts " are stitched together that makes them meaningless or meaningful.




The colours don't mean anything they are there to make it easier to reference.

lets start with
I agree , yes they want the money but do you think they care where it comes from? why would they not want the money that comes from other places?

So you are worried about something that is extremely expensive, ephemeral and meaningless since what happens after 2 years

Is that a fact or an uneducated prediction?
what basis? the two facts don't support your conclusion and the third one in red is an opinion that is not based on facts but your insecurity?
and hen you pile even more BS on top
It’s a prediction thread Anthony. Read the last part of the thread title. I have the balls to stick to my guns, and put my neck on the block.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:40 PM   #17756
Anthony P Anthony P is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Jul 2007
Montreal, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
The short form thing is not a ‘off the cuff’ reaction to Quibi. I have been stating for many years now that short form will disrupt the status Quo.
If that is the case then isn't it about time you get the point that you are wrong?

Quote:
I also believe attention spans are indeed shortening. As do many other people by the way.
and "many" others believe the Earth is flat what does that matter

Quote:
Scientific studies have said a great many things in the past only to be proven wrong.
but how about dumb opinion ( well I guess they can't be proven wrong since the answer from such people is that science and facts are wrong)

Quote:
This Quibi service is signing the likes of Spielberg and has signed up young, hugely popular actors such as Sophie Turner. It is a different prospect to Go90 with far more investment.
So basically all you are saying is they are willing to bleed dry idiots. Is Spielberg not allowed to ever make a film again? is Sophie Turner not allowed to be in content not made for Quibi
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Vilya (09-22-2019)
Old 09-22-2019, 04:43 PM   #17757
Vilya Vilya is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Vilya's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
The Shady Rest Hotel
552
4877
3901
1319
3
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
They correct themselves? They are still wrong in that case.
I have to hope that you are being willfully stupid here; I said that scientists correct themselves when needed. Reading comprehension requires that you read each word in the sentence to properly determine its meaning.

They are professionals in the pursuit of knowledge and if that pursuit later reveals that they were incorrect in the past they have the integrity to admit it when they publish their new findings.

Admitting to being wrong is a virtue; one that you apparently lack.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:45 PM   #17758
Anthony P Anthony P is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Jul 2007
Montreal, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilya View Post
We have had short form content since the dawn of cinema in the 19th century and it has not "disrupted" anything nor will it. It is no more a threat to movies than magazines are to books. You alone see everything as a threat; this doesn't make you a visionary, or a prophet; it just suggests that you have some serious issues.
The first films where shorts feature length films came into existence later as technology got better.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:48 PM   #17759
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
150
919
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilya View Post
I have to hope that you are being willfully stupid here; I said that scientists correct themselves when needed. Reading comprehension requires that you read each word in the sentence to properly determine its meaning.

They are professionals in the pursuit of knowledge and if that pursuit later reveals that they were incorrect in the past they have the integrity to admit it when they publish their new findings.

Admitting to being wrong is a virtue; one that you apparently lack.
Like I said, the time to admit I am wrong isn’t here yet.

Well, obviously I meant when needed. I have never and will never suggest scientists constantly get things wrong. However, the fact they have in the past, means they could in this instance. You are just being pedantic now. You know what I meant.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:57 PM   #17760
Anthony P Anthony P is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Jul 2007
Montreal, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
It’s a prediction thread Anthony. Read the last part of the thread title. I have the balls to stick to my guns, and put my neck on the block.
Don't blame me for your comments. You made the asinine comment that predictions can't be called wrong until after the fact, you then added that your predictions are based on facts but then had no facts to back up your predictions except for some delusions. I never said people should not post educated guesses on the future. But I will call BS and point out why dumbass predictions won't have any chance of coming true.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Vilya (09-22-2019)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:17 PM.