Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Last-Minute Holiday Deals are Live »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Harry Potter: 8-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$107.39
42 min ago
Mission: Impossible - 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$35.99
2 hrs ago
The Matrix Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$42.99

Illumination Presents: 6-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Last Kingdom: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$20.97
2 hrs ago
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Dracula: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Supernatural: The Complete Thirteenth Season (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Mortal Engines 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Reign of the Supermen (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Breaking Bad: Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$66.30
4 hrs ago
Justified: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$73.99
4 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Old 12-06-2018, 05:46 PM   #81

Dec 2018
Default Still lost in price tracker system

Hello,
I'm a newbie from Belgium and I'm still lost in the price tracking system, sorry.
I want to add the Hammer Horror 8-movie collection to my price tracker but I don't see how? I still don't see the button appearing beneath the picture, only the 'add to collection'-option, sorry...
Old 12-06-2018, 07:09 PM   #82
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2015
Los Angeles-ish, CA

Hello!

Unfortunately, the price tracker has gone through some changes over the years, mostly 2 versions of changes, because of Amazon. You can read more about it here: https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=268158

What you want to do for the Hammer Horror 8-movie collection is click the 'add to collection'-option. That will bring a small screen. The first option is "Owned", but if you click on "Owned" then there are others that appear. The bottom one is 'Wishlist". That is the one you want. So click 'Wishlist' and then 'Add to Collection' at the very bottom of that small screen.

This will not give you all the price tracking that the old system had. BUT, it'll help you in a slightly different way.

On the far left of most pages on this site (that aren't part of the forum), then there are many options on the far left. Such as here: https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/

Look for 'Deals' at or near the top. Below that will be more options such as 'Best deals' and 'New deals'. Click on either of those and it brings up a lot of releases.

On the far right of that page are a few click-able options. The first one says 'No wishlist titles filter'. If you click on that and select 'show wishlist deals' or 'Show wishlist all' then it will be specific to only the titles that are in your wishlist, and that you want to price track.

I hope all of the above makes sense and helps. I know it is some work to figure out, and then set up for all the releases you may want to price track, but because of the Amazon rules it is the best the site has right now, and it still works pretty well if you set it up and keep checking it.
Thanks given by:
Malpertuis (12-07-2018)
Old 12-07-2018, 11:31 AM   #83

Dec 2018

Hello,
Thank you very much for the extensive reply,I will check it out.
Best Regards.
Thanks given by:
Strapped4Cash (12-07-2018)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion