Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
D-Day: Normandy 1944 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96

The Vincent Price Collection (Blu-ray)
$43.99

My Hero Academia: Season Four: Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$44.99

Event Horizon (Blu-ray)
$27.96

Graveyards of Honor (Blu-ray)
$62.99

Whiplash 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99

3 from Hell 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Western Stars (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Once Were Brothers: Robbie Robertson and The Band (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Weathering with You (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Ultraman Ace (Blu-ray)
$17.99

The Lighthouse (Blu-ray)
$10.00

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS5

Old 07-02-2020, 09:44 AM   #101
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2011
United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
Wall running has been removed from the game.
Along with:
3rd person cutscenes
Wardrobe
tube/metro
custom apartments
custom vehicles
Old 07-02-2020, 09:51 AM   #102
Blu-ray Count

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticMutation View Post
Along with:
3rd person cutscenes
Wardrobe
tube/metro
custom apartments
custom vehicles
What if potentially some of them come back with a next gen version? That would be pretty cool and tbh, i think 3rd person cutscenes may not return as an artistic choice but the rest could.

Time will tell but this studio hasn't really let me down so far with how amazing Witcher 3 was.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:35 AM   #103
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2011
United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARMAK View Post
What if potentially some of them come back with a next gen version? That would be pretty cool and tbh, i think 3rd person cutscenes may not return as an artistic choice but the rest could.

Time will tell but this studio hasn't really let me down so far with how amazing Witcher 3 was.
Yeah they do have a decent track record, however I've stuck with their Gwent card game and they nerf that into oblivion every patch. Still very generous compared to other F2P game's but they're slowly increasing the monetisation.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:00 AM   #104
Blu-ray Count

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Quote:
Yeah they do have a decent track record, however I've stuck with their Gwent card game and they nerf that into oblivion every patch. Still very generous compared to other F2P game's but they're slowly increasing the monetisation.
Got to make that money somehow lol. Tbh, i don't play that game but i think they realised they couldn't make MTX as egregious as in the past and had to find better ways to integrate it into something people didn't feel was pay to win or forced on you.

I would say Fortnite is probably the most crack cocaine version of MTX in that it created a "social pressure" from their userbase almost to buy the stuff in the stores. However the Battle Passes generally provided good value for the price i guess.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:15 AM   #105
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Quote:
Along with:
3rd person cutscenes
Wardrobe
tube/metro
custom apartments
custom vehicles
- 3rd person plays out in 1st. Not much change here. You’ll still see characters interact in the same positions, you just will not see them from that perspective.

- Wardrobe has been moved into menus instead of apartment item pick-ups.

- Metro is still active as fast travel. This was likely cut because of NG loading.

- Custom apartments & Vehicle customizations was always on the table. Never confirmed in final game. Am not bothered by this.

No MTX.
Thanks given by:
Zivouhr (Yesterday)
Old 07-03-2020, 08:01 AM   #106
Blu-ray Count

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derb View Post
- 3rd person plays out in 1st. Not much change here. Youíll still see characters interact in the same positions, you just will not see them from that perspective.

- Wardrobe has been moved into menus instead of apartment item pick-ups.

- Metro is still active as fast travel. This was likely cut because of NG loading.

- Custom apartments & Vehicle customizations was always on the table. Never confirmed in final game. Am not bothered by this.

No MTX.
Regarding the Wardrobe feature. I thought a menu option for "On the fly" selections would be a thing but a more interactive version in the apartments like they showed would have been really cool. Hopefully that does come back. I would love some of the casual RP elements that it would enable us to make.
Old Yesterday, 03:54 AM   #107
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2011
USA

What seems odd is a single player game like Cyberpunk 2077 that is fully a first person view, eliminates 3rd person cutscenes, and offers players a wardrobe to dress your character up in the options screen. When else are we going to see our character outfits? When we're on a motorcycle? When else I wonder... I could see if it had an online multiplayer element. That might make more sense, like Far Cry, where you almost never see your character's appearance, except in the menus.
Old Yesterday, 06:07 AM   #108
Special Member

Aug 2017

hope theres a patch to add 3rd person in down the line
Old Yesterday, 06:13 AM   #109
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
What seems odd is a single player game like Cyberpunk 2077 that is fully a first person view, eliminates 3rd person cutscenes, and offers players a wardrobe to dress your character up in the options screen. When else are we going to see our character outfits? When we're on a motorcycle? When else I wonder... I could see if it had an online multiplayer element. That might make more sense, like Far Cry, where you almost never see your character's appearance, except in the menus.
True,

Iím getting Far Cry vibes thou in this game there are mirrors & you can see your character on a bike.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS5