Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Fatal Attraction 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
2 hrs ago
Voyage Into Space (Blu-ray)
$27.99
1 hr ago
1883: A Yellowstone Origin Story (Blu-ray)
$29.99
2 hrs ago
True Romance 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.76
 
The Bob's Burgers Movie (Blu-ray)
$24.99
6 hrs ago
Martin Scorsese's World Cinema Project, No. 4 (Blu-ray)
$98.99
1 hr ago
The Addams Family 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
2 hrs ago
True Romance 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Everything Everywhere All At Once (Blu-ray)
$14.96
 
Real Genius 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
 
Dragon Ball Super: Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$169.99
 
Jurassic World: Dominion 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 06-21-2022, 11:23 AM   #76181
R3P0 R3P0 is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
R3P0's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Horton View Post
Yeah right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey View Post
if you say so
Do you even realize what the results could be if this goes to trial. If something is found. There already finding more hush payments having been made to other female staffers. This is highly illegal. Vince and John could be looking at jailtime here. The lightest thing that's going to happen is Vince stepping down and Laurenitis getting fired soon. This isn't some storyline for storyline sake, this has real implications on the value of the stock and potentially the SEC getting involved depending on the results. Amongst the finance world this is a big story. Investors are watching it closely, anyone who has WWE stock is watching it, anyone looking to invest is watching it. Vince may have 41% of the voting stock, however who holds the other 59%, Vince can actually be ousted from his own company here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 11:48 AM   #76182
Michael1989 Michael1989 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Michael1989's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
United Kingdom
378
Default

I wouldn't be surprised if Vince steps down/is forced to go sometime soon
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Agent Bond (06-25-2022)
Old 06-21-2022, 12:18 PM   #76183
mysticwaterfall mysticwaterfall is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
mysticwaterfall's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
Right Behind You
474
1749
241
145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3P0 View Post
Vince may have 41% of the voting stock, however who holds the other 59%, Vince can actually be ousted from his own company here.
Vince actually owns 80.6% of the voting stock, because his 37.6% of the shares is majority class B. There is no way he can be voted out if anything unless he lets it happen.



source
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
El Rey (06-21-2022)
Old 06-21-2022, 12:35 PM   #76184
Hitman Horton Hitman Horton is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Hitman Horton's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada
21
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3P0 View Post
Do you even realize what the results could be if this goes to trial. If something is found. There already finding more hush payments having been made to other female staffers. This is highly illegal. Vince and John could be looking at jailtime here. The lightest thing that's going to happen is Vince stepping down and Laurenitis getting fired soon. This isn't some storyline for storyline sake, this has real implications on the value of the stock and potentially the SEC getting involved depending on the results. Amongst the finance world this is a big story. Investors are watching it closely, anyone who has WWE stock is watching it, anyone looking to invest is watching it. Vince may have 41% of the voting stock, however who holds the other 59%, Vince can actually be ousted from his own company here.
So, according to you, the minimum consequence is that Vince steps down permanently and John is fired?
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
El Rey (06-21-2022)
Old 06-21-2022, 12:56 PM   #76185
R3P0 R3P0 is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
R3P0's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Horton View Post
So, according to you, the minimum consequence is that Vince steps down permanently and John is fired?
Yeah that's kind of what is implied by someone in that position committing Fraud
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 02:15 PM   #76186
DanTheMan DanTheMan is offline
Blu-ray King
 
DanTheMan's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
393
2069
438
330
123
Default

Johnny Ace out. Brother Love in.

Quote:
WWE issued a memo to talents Monday evening following “Raw” announcing that Senior VP Bruce Prichard will be taking over as the Interim Head of Talent Relations effective immediately, according to PWInsider.

The memo also informed talents that John Laurinaitis has been placed on “administrative leave” in light of the serious allegations made against him and Vince McMahon. The memo noted that Laurinaitis will not be on the road with WWE “pending the conclusion of our Board of Directors’ internal investigation.”
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Agent Bond (06-25-2022), Me-Hostage (06-23-2022)
Old 06-21-2022, 03:00 PM   #76187
R3P0 R3P0 is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
R3P0's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
46
Default

Annnnd now the sharks smell blood in the water and they have come to play

Quote:
A total of five different law firms are now conducting investigations into the WWE misconduct allegations.


Scott+Scott, Rosen Law Firm, Schall Law Firm, Brager Eagel & Squire, as well as Labaton Sucharow have all issued press releases over the past few days regarding investigations they have each began to look into claims made against WWE and the company's former CEO & Chairman Vince McMahon, as well as the former Senior Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 05:43 PM   #76188
El Rey El Rey is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
El Rey's Avatar
 
Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA
154
431
39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3P0 View Post
Do you even realize what the results could be if this goes to trial. If something is found. There already finding more hush payments having been made to other female staffers. This is highly illegal. Vince and John could be looking at jailtime here. The lightest thing that's going to happen is Vince stepping down and Laurenitis getting fired soon. This isn't some storyline for storyline sake, this has real implications on the value of the stock and potentially the SEC getting involved depending on the results. Amongst the finance world this is a big story. Investors are watching it closely, anyone who has WWE stock is watching it, anyone looking to invest is watching it. Vince may have 41% of the voting stock, however who holds the other 59%, Vince can actually be ousted from his own company here.
Yes as already stated “if you say so
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 04:08 AM   #76189
Hitman Horton Hitman Horton is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Hitman Horton's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada
21
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3P0 View Post
Annnnd now the sharks smell blood in the water and they have come to play
These aren't really investigations. They're all looking for people to start a class action lawsuit in the event there's a reason for it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 11:29 AM   #76190
Michael1989 Michael1989 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Michael1989's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
United Kingdom
378
Default

Should have had Jeff Jarrett become head of talent relations..he actually has the experience of a talent.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Agent Bond (06-25-2022)
Old 06-22-2022, 02:08 PM   #76191
R3P0 R3P0 is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
R3P0's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1989 View Post
Should have had Jeff Jarrett become head of talent relations..he actually has the experience of a talent.
Hes in charge of events, Raw, Smackdown, and House shows.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 07:22 AM   #76192
Me-Hostage Me-Hostage is offline
Contributor
 
Me-Hostage's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
Missouri
2
10
68
2220
4
218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3P0 View Post
Ive decided I really hate Becky Lynch new Big Time Becks character. This heel character totally sucks, she was much better as the female Stone Cold with The Man gimmick.
I mean they had her lose to Dana Brooke. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Dana, but that was hilarious and sad.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 09:23 AM   #76193
Agent Bond Agent Bond is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Agent Bond's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada
220
33
3
Default

Quote:
Johnny Ace out. Brother Love in.
Well...you know...
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Mr. Chaverria (Today)
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM   #76194
mysticwaterfall mysticwaterfall is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
mysticwaterfall's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
Right Behind You
474
1749
241
145
Default

Good to see Becky win a match for a change.

Cool to see congrats from Y2J, DB, and Big Show even though they are all AEW guys now. Cena's promo was good even if in the end it was just him thanking the fans and really didn't do anything. Other then that the best backstage part was when he told Ezekiel to be "true to himself"
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:04 AM   #76195
Hitman Horton Hitman Horton is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Hitman Horton's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada
21
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticwaterfall View Post
Good to see Becky win a match for a change.

Cool to see congrats from Y2J, DB, and Big Show even though they are all AEW guys now. Cena's promo was good even if in the end it was just him thanking the fans and really didn't do anything. Other then that the best backstage part was when he told Ezekiel to be "true to himself"
John Cena said much more than thank you to the fans.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #76196
mysticwaterfall mysticwaterfall is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
mysticwaterfall's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
Right Behind You
474
1749
241
145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Horton View Post
John Cena said much more than thank you to the fans.
I mean, he did say there would be more then one more match, which I'm looking forward to. I won't hide the fact that I have always been a huge Cena fan even when it wasn't cool. I regret not going to see him during the Summer of Cena but alas, COVID. I think it would be great in the moment if he came back at MITB, even though it wouldnt make any sense long term story wise.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
The Official I'm New Thread! Newbie Discussion mikejet 6378 Yesterday 03:32 PM
The Avengers Movies GreenScar 6581 05-05-2022 01:27 AM
WWE Thread Feedback Forum LordCrumb 4 02-10-2010 11:07 AM
Official "Sick of People Making Official Threads" Thread Feedback Forum bjoneill74 35 02-21-2008 04:42 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 PM.