Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
A Quiet Place (Blu-ray)
$8.98
 
Miller's Crossing (Blu-ray)
$5.99
12 hrs ago
The Glenn Miller Story (Blu-ray)
$15.57
12 hrs ago
No Game, No Life Zero (Blu-ray)
$7.99
 
Doctor Who: The Complete Eleventh Series (Blu-ray)
$39.99
21 hrs ago
Avengers: Infinity War 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.34
 
The Blood Island Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99
1 hr ago
Bohemian Rhapsody (Blu-ray)
$19.96
 
Isle of Dogs (Blu-ray)
$13.96
 
Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$39.96
 
Seven Heavenly Virtues: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.99
9 hrs ago
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma: The Second Plate Season 2 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
15 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Black Friday Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2018, 12:30 AM   #121
Britbuffguy Britbuffguy is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Britbuffguy's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
Madison, WI
880
38
26
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMB View Post
Random question: does WM usually close between Thanksgiving and BF? My local store is usually open 24/7, wasn't sure if it would be different for the holiday. I can't go Thursday, wanted to try and stop by before work Friday, but "before work" for me is around 6am....
Pretty sure they just stay open 24 hours. It's BB and Target that close for a few hours.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:45 AM   #122
timcat4843 timcat4843 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
timcat4843's Avatar
 
May 2011
Youngstown, Ohio
484
6
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
4K titles for $9 is insane.
Can someone please list the 4K titles?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:55 AM   #123
floridaswamprat floridaswamprat is offline
Expert Member
 
floridaswamprat's Avatar
 
May 2013
Harrisonburg, VA (Shenandoah Valley)
1
56
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcat4843 View Post
Can someone please list the 4K titles?
Spreadsheet at this forum link.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=311579
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 04:28 AM   #124
mysticwaterfall mysticwaterfall is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
mysticwaterfall's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
Right Behind You
841
180
74
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMB View Post
Random question: does WM usually close between Thanksgiving and BF? My local store is usually open 24/7, wasn't sure if it would be different for the holiday. I can't go Thursday, wanted to try and stop by before work Friday, but "before work" for me is around 6am....
If its normally a 24H store it will stay open.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:49 AM   #125
timcat4843 timcat4843 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
timcat4843's Avatar
 
May 2011
Youngstown, Ohio
484
6
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaswamprat View Post
So, Walmart only has a measly six 4K UHD titles on sale?
WTF!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:16 AM   #126
GenPion GenPion is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
GenPion's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
1678
3
174
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcat4843 View Post
So, Walmart only has a measly six 4K UHD titles on sale?
WTF!!!
Pictured. Ads always say “and more titles to choose from”
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:44 AM   #127
timcat4843 timcat4843 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
timcat4843's Avatar
 
May 2011
Youngstown, Ohio
484
6
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenPion View Post
Pictured. Ads always say “and more titles to choose from”
Well, so far from what I've seen on the spreadsheets, there are
only two Blu-rays on my BF shopping list:

Sicario: Day of the Soldado 4K UHD (Best Buy) $9.99
Skyscraper 4K UHD (Walmart) $8.96
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:38 PM   #128
Dellamorte13 Dellamorte13 is offline
Power Member
 
Dellamorte13's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
N. California
16
712
171
155
1
-8
Default

In the past, I've done Best Buy's BF online and it's always been easy and went live at a certain time.

This year, BBY's ad isn't much to look at, IMO, so I want to pick up a title or two from Walmart and Target. Do they follow the same format as BBY? Does anyone know what time their online deals will go live?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #129
TheRaven TheRaven is offline
Member
 
Jul 2018
1
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcat4843 View Post
Well, so far from what I've seen on the spreadsheets, there are
only two Blu-rays on my BF shopping list:

Sicario: Day of the Soldado 4K UHD (Best Buy) $9.99
Skyscraper 4K UHD (Walmart) $8.96
I think the OP of the spreadsheet may have made a mistake on this one. While the ad says "Over 50 titles available" only the Blu-ray version is pictured in the ad. Hopefully the 4k version is included as well...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 03:09 PM   #130
OhioBobcat3 OhioBobcat3 is offline
Expert Member
 
OhioBobcat3's Avatar
 
Apr 2013
Ohio
4436
173
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
I think the OP of the spreadsheet may have made a mistake on this one. While the ad says "Over 50 titles available" only the Blu-ray version is pictured in the ad. Hopefully the 4k version is included as well...
A regular blu-ray case is pictured, but if you look closely at the image it says "4K Ultra HD" at the top. I could see this going either way. In the past Walmart has made BF ad errors, specifically with regard to inaccurate photos. This is another potential candidate.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 03:47 PM   #131
TheRaven TheRaven is offline
Member
 
Jul 2018
1
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBobcat3 View Post
A regular blu-ray case is pictured, but if you look closely at the image it says "4K Ultra HD" at the top. I could see this going either way. In the past Walmart has made BF ad errors, specifically with regard to inaccurate photos. This is another potential candidate.
I'm definitely not seeing the 4K at the top like you said, but I hope you are correct.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:33 AM   #132
nichart nichart is offline
Active Member
 
nichart's Avatar
 
Feb 2010
Hamilton!, OH
492
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
I'm definitely not seeing the 4K at the top like you said, but I hope you are correct.
I'm seeing a regular blu ray case, but the bar across the top looks like the 4k bar. Confusing for sure. Upon first look, I thought it might be 3d. Lol
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Black Friday Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 PM.