Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Creed II 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
19 hrs ago
Charles Bronson: 4 Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$4.99
 
Batman: The Complete Animated Series (Blu-ray)
$69.99
 
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Bumblebee 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Robin Hood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Creed II (Blu-ray)
$24.95
19 hrs ago
Robin Hood (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
BlacKkKlansman 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.99
 
Bumblebee (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
The Girl in the Spider's Web (Blu-ray)
$19.95
 
The Nun (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 05:02 PM   #81
camgar camgar is offline
Member
 
camgar's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Michigan
63
11
Default

Target has it with the slip and digital copy for $22.99
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #82
PrometheusUFO PrometheusUFO is offline
Active Member
 
PrometheusUFO's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
IN, USA
326
880
53
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camgar View Post
Target has it with the slip and digital copy for $22.99
Aw man. I miss yet another unadvertised (and probably last-minute) exclusive. I picked it up at Best Buy and they had neither. ...So anyone want to part with their slipcover?

Last edited by PrometheusUFO; 11-09-2010 at 07:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #83
BrandonJF BrandonJF is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Oct 2010
4187
33
2
Default

yeah, my local Best Buy didn't have any with a slipcover/digital copy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #84
Gone2HiDef Gone2HiDef is offline
Special Member
 
Gone2HiDef's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
584
199
1
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camgar View Post
Target has it with the slip and digital copy for $22.99
Thanks for the update! My REDcard's gonna get some use today.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #85
Kynch Kynch is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Kynch's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
UK
1
1
60
Default

So the version with a slip and digital copy is only available at Wal-mart and Target?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #86
toddly6666 toddly6666 is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
toddly6666's Avatar
 
Nov 2009
Hong Kong
20
1295
35
282
61
Default

Has anyone actually watched this Shazam short? Is it any good and is it worth it to spend over 20 bucks for a 10 minute short?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:13 PM   #87
BlackRiderX BlackRiderX is offline
Special Member
 
BlackRiderX's Avatar
 
Oct 2006
Ashley, Pa
1991
21
Default

Bought it at Target. Last one in Mint condition! My Amazon copy came in and is going back.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:51 PM   #88
JTStarkiller JTStarkiller is offline
Power Member
 
JTStarkiller's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Los Angeles, CA
23
69
17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidy View Post
That coupon is only good for regularly price items and this one will be on sale.
Ahhh, shoot. Didn't think of that. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddly6666 View Post
Has anyone actually watched this Shazam short? Is it any good and is it worth it to spend over 20 bucks for a 10 minute short?
It's actually over 20 min long. Just FYI.

My question for anyone who has the digital copy version is... is it compatible with iTunes? Or is it like Green Lantern, etc. where it's a Windows version only?

Last edited by JTStarkiller; 11-09-2010 at 10:55 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #89
wongkwp wongkwp is offline
Active Member
 
Jun 2010
California, USA
26
329
112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTStarkiller View Post
Ahhh, shoot. Didn't think of that. Thanks.



It's actually over 20 min long. Just FYI.

My question for anyone who has the digital copy version is... is it compatible with iTunes? Or is it like Green Lantern, etc. where it's a Windows version only?
The digital copy version is non-iTunes compatible.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #90
JTStarkiller JTStarkiller is offline
Power Member
 
JTStarkiller's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Los Angeles, CA
23
69
17
Default

Boooo. Thanks a bunch for the quick reply, though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #91
Beast Beast is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Beast's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
376
3
Send a message via AIM to Beast
Default

Hated to pay $19.99 for one new short. But the audio commentaries are nice.

The new short it's self was pretty damn good. I just wish it would have been a full film.

Got my last code needed for the free TMNT boxset from WB. So didn't mind it as much.

Question, what does other people's digital copies look like? Mine doesn't indicate it's a digital copy.

Oh, and I got it from Best Buy and it had the slipcover. So no clue what is going on there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #92
hidef al hidef al is offline
Trading Moderator
 
hidef al's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
City of Orange, Ca.
14
1300
6
184
Default

I bought my copy today at Walmart for $18.96, with slipcover and DC. WooHoo!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:18 AM   #93
jebhdb jebhdb is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
jebhdb's Avatar
 
Sep 2009
Texas
3033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Hated to pay $19.99 for one new short. But the audio commentaries are nice.

The new short it's self was pretty damn good. I just wish it would have been a full film.

Got my last code needed for the free TMNT boxset from WB. So didn't mind it as much.

Question, what does other people's digital copies look like? Mine doesn't indicate it's a digital copy.

Oh, and I got it from Best Buy and it had the slipcover. So no clue what is going on there.
The second disc in my set doesn't indicate being a digital copy either. It says dvd video on it, but nothing about being a digital copy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:25 AM   #94
Beast Beast is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Beast's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
376
3
Send a message via AIM to Beast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebhdb View Post
The second disc in my set doesn't indicate being a digital copy either. It says dvd video on it, but nothing about being a digital copy.
Weird. Wonder if we did get a DVD copy after all. It just wasn't marked on the slipcover.

Guess someone has to give it a try. Especially since the Digital Copy code sheet has a link to go to.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:34 AM   #95
PrometheusUFO PrometheusUFO is offline
Active Member
 
PrometheusUFO's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
IN, USA
326
880
53
Default

My Best Buy isn't new to pulling BS like this. I bought a Hangover Blu-ray from them without digital copy.. then I go in there a week or so later to find plenty of digital copy versions. Grrr. Perhaps I'll try an exchange this time..
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:28 AM   #96
Christmas, Lloyd Christmas, Lloyd is offline
Banned
 
Oct 2010
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynch View Post
So the version with a slip and digital copy is only available at Wal-mart and Target?
No, saw tons of them with slip/DC at Best Buy today for $19.99.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:32 AM   #97
jebhdb jebhdb is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
jebhdb's Avatar
 
Sep 2009
Texas
3033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Weird. Wonder if we did get a DVD copy after all. It just wasn't marked on the slipcover.

Guess someone has to give it a try. Especially since the Digital Copy code sheet has a link to go to.
I checked it out and the second disc is definitely a dvd. The dvd copy even contains the special features as well.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:44 AM   #98
Beast Beast is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Beast's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
376
3
Send a message via AIM to Beast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebhdb View Post
I checked it out and the second disc is definitely a dvd. The dvd copy even contains the special features as well.
Weird. So I wonder if all the copies are like this. Or WB screwed up.

Since usually the boast about there being a DVD copy included with the releases.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:51 AM   #99
jebhdb jebhdb is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
jebhdb's Avatar
 
Sep 2009
Texas
3033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Weird. So I wonder if all the copies are like this. Or WB screwed up.

Since usually the boast about there being a DVD copy included with the releases.
I'm not sure if it was a screw up or not, but I feel bad for those that ordered this and received a copy with no dvd and no slip.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:57 AM   #100
Ator the Invincible Ator the Invincible is offline
Power Member
 
Ator the Invincible's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Scranton, PA, USA
5184
2642
Default

Mine had the DVD copy and the slip cover. The digital copy is a download, not on a physical disc. Odd that the packaging didn't mention a DVD copy was included though.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 PM.