Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
GoodFellas 4K (Blu-ray)
£15.00
12 hrs ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
£59.99

Hancock (Blu-ray)
£2.71
5 hrs ago
Back to the Future: The Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
£40.00

The Complete James Dean (Blu-ray)
£9.99

The Hobbit: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
£60.00

The Matrix Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
£30.40

Wrong Turn (Blu-ray)
£8.70
13 hrs ago
Soul 4K (Blu-ray)
£14.99

Years of Lead: Five Classic Italian Crime Thrillers 1973-1977 (Blu-ray)
£39.99

Dirty Harry Collection (Blu-ray)
£11.99
1 day ago
The Magnificent Seven Collection (Blu-ray)
£14.99
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 03-25-2021, 10:31 PM   #61661

May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBobHard89 View Post
What about if you didn't order through Arrow?
We are surely gonna know in the next 2 days, they are not obviously gonna leave other collectors without the proper disc
Old 03-25-2021, 10:34 PM   #61662
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2019
United Kingdom

I can’t say I’m enthusiastic about Zavvi (well, the hut group) now owning Arrow and the post about Arrows profits are a little worrying, especially since they’re surely the biggest of all boutiques here in the UK.
Thanks given by:
Sal Undy (03-26-2021)
Old 03-25-2021, 10:45 PM   #61663
Blu-ray Baron

Mar 2013
Hants, UK

Announcements tomorrow...surely we've got to have at least one big title this time around? We're almost half way through the year of announcements and have yet to get any of the long-teased titles - no Dune, no Naked Lunch, no The Frighteners, no Inglourious Basterds or The Wolf of Wall Street, no True Romance or Last of the Mohicans. Some of these were teased well over a year ago! I'm sure many will show up towards the end of the year but so far this year we've mostly seen UHD upgrades of titles they've released before (Battle Royale, Donnie Darko, Oldboy). Seems a bit odd none of these have shown up yet...
Thanks given by:
nabelnabel (03-26-2021)
Old 03-25-2021, 10:55 PM   #61664
Power Member

Sep 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Snootch View Post
So, Iím hoping someone here might have good info. I am looking for an Arrow clear replacement case. I have a two disc set that I would like to find a new case that would house three discs. Can anyone point me to where I may find one?
Thank you.
I'm sure I have one that you can have. Shoot me a PM and we can sort something out.
Thanks given by:
Silent Snootch (03-25-2021)
Old 03-25-2021, 11:11 PM   #61665

Sep 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapta View Post
Announcements tomorrow...surely we've got to have at least one big title this time around? We're almost half way through the year of announcements and have yet to get any of the long-teased titles - no Dune, no Naked Lunch, no The Frighteners, no Inglourious Basterds or The Wolf of Wall Street, no True Romance or Last of the Mohicans. Some of these were teased well over a year ago! I'm sure many will show up towards the end of the year but so far this year we've mostly seen UHD upgrades of titles they've released before (Battle Royale, Donnie Darko, Oldboy). Seems a bit odd none of these have shown up yet...
My assumption is that alot of the longer-teased ones had at least one element get held up hard by the Pandemic, and with the messiness and anxieties of Brexit the announcements may have been in a holding pattern until they could feel like it could breathe. I'm kind of doubting a Huge announcement tomorrow but I doubt that they truly have fallen by the wayside
Old 03-25-2021, 11:57 PM   #61666

Nov 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbafett73 View Post
If Zavvi is going to start doing customer service for Arrow, then it will become terrible.
Become?
Thanks given by:
Faustus (03-26-2021), nabelnabel (03-26-2021), Sal Undy (03-26-2021)
Old 03-26-2021, 12:03 AM   #61667
Special Member

Feb 2008
great britain
Send a message via MSN to johndoyle123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackranderson View Post
I can’t say I’m enthusiastic about Zavvi (well, the hut group) now owning Arrow and the post about Arrows profits are a little worrying, especially since they’re surely the biggest of all boutiques here in the UK.
I look at company accounts frequently, as of the closing financial year of 2019 arrows looks very healthy tbh

given the market they are in and looking at the years prior there is clear growth

Last edited by johndoyle123; 03-26-2021 at 12:12 AM.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:45 AM   #61668
Blu-ray Baron

Mar 2013
Hants, UK

Reissues of the following just popped up at Zavvi:

Akio Jissoji: The Buddhist Trilogy
A Trip to the Moon
The Game
Graveyards of Honor
Tremors
The Woman
After Midnight

All have the limited edition elements removed (booklets, bonus discs) and are in slimmed-down packaging (though oddly enough, Graveyards of Honor are still in two separate cases in a slipbox). Maybe these are the surprises Arrow promised for their sale?

Might go for Tremors myself as I didn't really love the film enough to get the LE (did the same for Videodrome, Candyman). Might also get The Trip to the Moon since the LE of that was extortionately priced (unless that's in the upcoming sale, in which case I might consider it). Nice that Arrow are reissuing stuff quite soon after LE releases. I suppose these will be the ones about to go OOP if they haven't already (surprised there haven't been standard reissues of the Kieslowski set or Crash yet).
Old 03-26-2021, 01:39 AM   #61669
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2012
Melbourne, Australia

Quote:
Reissues of the following just popped up at Zavvi:

Akio Jissoji: The Buddhist Trilogy
A Trip to the Moon
The Game
Graveyards of Honor
Tremors
The Woman
After Midnight

All have the limited edition elements removed (booklets, bonus discs) and are in slimmed-down packaging (though oddly enough, Graveyards of Honor are still in two separate cases in a slipbox). Maybe these are the surprises Arrow promised for their sale?

Might go for Tremors myself as I didn't really love the film enough to get the LE (did the same for Videodrome, Candyman). Might also get The Trip to the Moon since the LE of that was extortionately priced (unless that's in the upcoming sale, in which case I might consider it). Nice that Arrow are reissuing stuff quite soon after LE releases. I suppose these will be the ones about to go OOP if they haven't already (surprised there haven't been standard reissues of the Kieslowski set or Crash yet).
I believe Arrow revealed at least Tremors, Graveyards of Honour and in the US, the Solid Metal Nightmares sets as standard reissues, but didn't know about the others.

Has Trip To The Moon's LE sold out? I was hoping it would hit sale at some point, same with The Game
Old 03-26-2021, 02:09 AM   #61670
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2015
South Florida

I just hope the Zavvi takeover doesn't spell the end of those great Arrow UK sales.
Old 03-26-2021, 02:12 AM   #61671
Blu-ray Baron

Mar 2013
Hants, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
I believe Arrow revealed at least Tremors, Graveyards of Honour and in the US, the Solid Metal Nightmares sets as standard reissues, but didn't know about the others.

Has Trip To The Moon's LE sold out? I was hoping it would hit sale at some point, same with The Game
The Game LE was about £25 at one point (felt a bit silly as I paid just over £30 not long before that). I don't think The Trip to the Moon LE has sold out yet but in the last sale it wasn't reduced in price, so might not be this time either, especially if it's nearly OOP.
Old 03-26-2021, 02:44 AM   #61672
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2012
Melbourne, Australia

Quote:
The Game LE was about £25 at one point (felt a bit silly as I paid just over £30 not long before that). I don't think The Trip to the Moon LE has sold out yet but in the last sale it wasn't reduced in price, so might not be this time either, especially if it's nearly OOP.
From Arrow direct? I remember someone pointing that out on Amazon but they weren't shipping to Australia at the time
Old 03-26-2021, 02:45 AM   #61673
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2012
Melbourne, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge92 View Post
I just hope the Zavvi takeover doesn't spell the end of those great Arrow UK sales.
Zavvi usually match Arrow's sales, if not even better deals.

There's been times I've ordered from Zavvi instead as it has worked out cheaper or they have different titles available
Thanks given by:
Surge92 (03-26-2021)
Old 03-26-2021, 05:25 AM   #61674
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2015
South Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Zavvi usually match Arrow's sales, if not even better deals.

There's been times I've ordered from Zavvi instead as it has worked out cheaper or they have different titles available
But with them no longer having to compete with Arrow during sales, they might not be as generous with sale prices. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
Old 03-26-2021, 07:58 AM   #61675

Oct 2015
Denmark

Quote:
I don't think The Trip to the Moon LE has sold out yet but in the last sale it wasn't reduced in price, so might not be this time either, especially if it's nearly OOP.
It has been listed as Out of stock on their website for quite a while now, so I think it has sold out.

Last edited by CZDK; 03-26-2021 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-26-2021, 08:18 AM   #61676

Sep 2014
Manchester UK

40% off @ Zavvi https://www.zavvi.com/brands/arrow/offer.list
Old 03-26-2021, 08:46 AM   #61677
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2014
Aberdeen

Hmmm... a lot of those box sets are a tenner more than they have been in Arrow sales!
Old 03-26-2021, 09:15 AM   #61678

Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl_Showalter View Post
If I join Red Carpet - will I get an additional 10% off these sale titles?
Old 03-26-2021, 09:16 AM   #61679
Power Member

Oct 2010
Portsmouth, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifox211 View Post
Hmmm... a lot of those box sets are a tenner more than they have been in Arrow sales!
That's an exaggeration, have you included the 40% discount? However, Zavvi have offered them slightly cheaper in a previous 50% off sale.

Last edited by Modman; 03-26-2021 at 11:16 AM.
Old 03-26-2021, 09:17 AM   #61680

May 2017

Quote:
Inglorious Basterds, like The Thing, It's coming with Universal. Arrow is not involved. There will be a 4K steelbook for both of those.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland