Best PS3 Game Deals

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
$16.89

Persona 5 (PS3)
$24.55

Monster Madness: Grave Danger (PS3)
$27.56

DuckTales - Remastered (PS3)
$12.88

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3)
$37.23

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)
$16.02

Lost Planet 3 (PS3)
$21.31

Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland (PS3)
$29.99

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
$28.98

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)
$23.31

Magus (PS3)
$12.75

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (PS3)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Old 09-11-2014, 11:37 PM   #3681
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2007

Once again I have no idea why Rockstar doesn't implement some kind of radio station that allows people to access Pandora or some kind of music service that keeps the in game music fresh. It can't be that hard.
Thanks given by:
Skog (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 12:05 AM   #3682
Banned

Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedIsNotBlue View Post
Once again I have no idea why Rockstar doesn't implement some kind of radio station that allows people to access Pandora or some kind of music service that keeps the in game music fresh. It can't be that hard.
I wish they would let us hook our iPods up and be able to play them in the game on the radio
Thanks given by:
Skog (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 12:12 AM   #3683
Gaming Moderator

Dec 2008
Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedIsNotBlue View Post
Licencing is the likely answer. Every track they give you access to in game needs to be passed through so it would probably cost them a lot to put a whole streaming service on there.
Thanks given by:
Skog (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 12:14 AM   #3684
Expert Member

Sep 2012
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezilla2 View Post
send me a PSN request if youd like im pretty srue iv got somthing you havent done in that time (custom bike races ? )

Ive partaken in roughly 1500 races and have made 3 custom bike races. x_x
Old 09-12-2014, 01:38 AM   #3685
Special Member

Feb 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skog View Post
Ive partaken in roughly 1500 races and have made 3 custom bike races. x_x
hmm so just a bit more then me , i was more implying you havent raced on somthing like this before

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com...v/index-signin
Old 09-12-2014, 02:13 AM   #3686
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
Licencing is the likely answer. Every track they give you access to in game needs to be passed through so it would probably cost them a lot to put a whole streaming service on there.

Even for a streaming service that is actually an app on the PS3 OR PS4? Or even one that the person actually pays for? For example they couldn't have a radio station feature on the game that lets you connect to Sony's Music Unlimited or say Sirius if you are a subscriber?
Old 10-02-2014, 06:35 PM   #3687
Blu-ray Ninja

May 2008
Bay Area Oakland , Ca

update 1.17

The Creators section has now been expanded to include the new Last Team Standing (LTS) Creator. This new option will be available alongside the Races, Deathmatch, and Capture Creators.
An option has been added to the phone which allows players to disable Snapmatic’s “Quick launch” being activated by double tapping up on the D-pad.
A ‘Rounds’ option has been added to Capture and LTS creators to allow players to play a ‘First to Win’ series of matches. This can be set to 1 – 7 rounds.
A new ‘Random Job’ option has been added to the booting screen to allow players to get straight into Jobs.
A new vehicle has been added to Legendary Motorsport: Lampadati Furore GT.
Three new vehicles have been added to Southern San Andreas Super-Autos: LCC Innovation, Shitzu Hakuchou, Canis Kalahari Topless.
Two new weapons have been added to Ammu-Nation: Heavy Shotgun, Marksman Rifle
20 new ‘Flags of the World’ themed parachute bags have been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online only.
Over 30 new team themed clothing items, including outfits, have been added to clothes stores for both male and female characters in GTA Online.
New Bulletproof Helmets in 5 different colors have been made available in clothes stores. The Helmet will give players limited protection against headshots.
Two new masks have been added to Vespucci Movie Masks: Combat Mask, Skeletal.
A large range of new LTS Jobs have been added: Tataviam Truckstop, Storm Drain, Skyscraper, Paleto Bay, N.O.O.S.E, Mount Josiah, Hawick, Grand Banks, Del Perro Freeway, Alta.
Fixed an issue where some players were unable to place Crew Emblems on some types of Jackets.
New Features / Updates

An option has been added in the Pause Menu (Online > Options > Enable Matchmaking after Next Job vote screen) to enable players to remain as the Host after voting on the Next Job Voting Screen. For additional details, see: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc...cles/203610186
A Lobby queueing system has been added to allow players to join lobbies or lobby queues when a session is full.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:18 PM   #3688
Expert Member

Jul 2013
Massachusetts

Jumped in yesterday and played for a while with some PS3 friends. After so much Destiny lately, I was so confused by the controls. I keep putting myself into Stealth mode and was having fits trying to aim and shoot guns. Only bought the Sniper.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:06 AM   #3689

Dec 2014

CJ and others over the course of the game. Just a thought.

---------------------------------
Old 12-10-2014, 07:22 AM   #3690
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2011

I find it funny since the new trailer for the rocks new disaster movie San andreas people have been jokingly thinking grand theft auto.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:28 PM   #3691
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2008
Winnipeg, Canada

Not sure how active the PS3 section is here anymore, but online heists are finally coming in early 2015.

Would anybody here still play this on PS3? My friends have mostly moved on to other systems lol.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:53 PM   #3692
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Curry View Post
Not sure how active the PS3 section is here anymore, but online heists are finally coming in early 2015. Grand Theft Auto Online – Heists Trailer - YouTube

Would anybody here still play this on PS3? My friends have mostly moved on to other systems lol.
Well considering PS3 online is still free I imagine there is still plenty of people playing the PS3 version. I'm on PS4 now though...haha.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:10 AM   #3693
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO

Are there any Xbox 360 players who would want to team up for heists? I realize this is the PS4 thread but I figured I'd ask. I'd have updated my game to next-gen already, but I've been waiting to pick it up on PC instead.
Old 03-12-2015, 04:51 AM   #3694
Power Member

Jun 2014
Canada

I'm playing this online via a PS3....
Old 07-31-2015, 03:29 AM   #3695
Blu-ray Ninja

May 2010
The Great Indoors

Been playing PS3/GTA Online a TON lately trying to rank up, currently on 39.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:45 AM   #3696
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2011
Default Dlc?

Any idea about DLC for the single player campaign? I'm sure Rockstar had their work cut out for them with the PC port, the current gen port (with first person) as well as perfecting the online portion. I was hoping for more missions. I looked around on Google for answers but didn't find anything concrete. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:04 PM   #3697
Blu-ray Ninja

May 2010
The Great Indoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck135 View Post
Any idea about DLC for the single player campaign? I'm sure Rockstar had their work cut out for them with the PC port, the current gen port (with first person) as well as perfecting the online portion. I was hoping for more missions. I looked around on Google for answers but didn't find anything concrete. Thanks in advance.

Not that I heard of but I wouldn't hold my breath...they've been developing a bunch of content for Online and have had a bunch of Double Reward events lately. Despite my initial hesitation to start the online portion, I eventually did so and am really enjoying it. You can even join solo sessions by yourself (which is what I still do at rank 41) so you can rank up a bunch while not having to worry about getting jacked by 12-year old kids!
Old 07-31-2015, 06:49 PM   #3698
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
Not that I heard of but I wouldn't hold my breath...they've been developing a bunch of content for Online and have had a bunch of Double Reward events lately. Despite my initial hesitation to start the online portion, I eventually did so and am really enjoying it. You can even join solo sessions by yourself (which is what I still do at rank 41) so you can rank up a bunch while not having to worry about getting jacked by 12-year old kids!
Thanks. I appreciate the response. I may give online a shot.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Tags
grand theft auto v, rockstar games, san andreas