Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
13 hrs ago
True Grit (Blu-ray)
$5.00
8 hrs ago
Joker 4K (Blu-ray)
$20.00
 
Eureka: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$42.99
 
Bloodshot 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.96
 
Jumanji: The Next Level (Blu-ray)
$20.00
8 hrs ago
1917 (Blu-ray)
$20.75
 
Doctor Sleep (Blu-ray)
$13.00
16 min ago
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
The Thing (Blu-ray)
$13.36
 
Battleship 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.80
8 hrs ago
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$20.00
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #241
pittpanthersfan pittpanthersfan is offline
Member
 
pittpanthersfan's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
309
56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispicazzo View Post
Thanks fo rthe pic!
What about the cover and disc art?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #242
BluRayWish108p BluRayWish108p is offline
Senior Member
 
BluRayWish108p's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzin View Post
So the deleted scenes were included in the movie for the pay-per-view airing? I'd like to see that. Couldn't you upload the deleted scenes to YouTube?
It was a 1994 Pay-per-view airing of the film and they aird a 20min making of the film and aired the two deleted scenes before and after the movie.

I dont know what software people use to make something thats on dvd into a file that can be uploaded to youtube.
Best Iv done in the past is just recorded the tv screen with a camrea lol

I made an animated gif. but this site gave me trouble uploading it becasue of the size.
So I screencaped one of the scenes. You can see it if you click on the attachment below this post


Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hocus Pocus Screencaps.jpg (91.3 KB, 1025 views)

Last edited by BluRayWish108p; 07-12-2013 at 01:22 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #243
rljnunez rljnunez is offline
Senior Member
 
rljnunez's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
457
22
49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluRayWish108p View Post
It was a 1994 Pay-per-view airing of the film and they aird a 20min making of the film and aired the two deleted scenes before and after the movie.

I dont know what software people use to make something thats on dvd into a file that can be uploaded to youtube.
Best Iv done in the past is just recorded the tv screen with a camrea lol

I made an animated gif. but this site gave me trouble uploading it becasue of the size.
So I screencaped one of the scenes. You can see it if you click on the attachment below this post
I have hardware and software that can capture video.. If you'd be willing to send me the video I would gladly rip it and upload it...
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #244
BluRayWish108p BluRayWish108p is offline
Senior Member
 
BluRayWish108p's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rljnunez View Post
I have hardware and software that can capture video.. If you'd be willing to send me the video I would gladly rip it and upload it...
It's a simple over the air broadcast from the 90's so there's no copy protection issues. A few years ago I transferred it from the old 90s VHS tape onto a dvd disc. I have no way to emailing you a physical dvd disc lol So did you mean sending it to you through the mail ?

You can see a few clips from the deleted supermarket scene in this youtube trailer below.


Last edited by BluRayWish108p; 09-08-2012 at 11:06 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #245
rljnunez rljnunez is offline
Senior Member
 
rljnunez's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
457
22
49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluRayWish108p View Post
It's a simple over the air broadcast from the 90's so there's no copy protection issues. A few years ago I transferred it from the old 90s VHS tape onto a dvd disc. I have no way to emailing you a physical dvd disc lol So did you mean sending it to you through the mail ?

You can see a few clips from the deleted supermarket scene in this youtube trailer below.

Link
LOL, yes I meant physically.. I am HUGE fan of this movie and this would be a gem!! I'd be willing to ship the video back to you..
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #246
SwaggerJagger SwaggerJagger is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
SwaggerJagger's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
California!
17
862
3
19
58
91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rljnunez View Post
LOL, yes I meant physically.. I am HUGE fan of this movie and this would be a gem!! I'd be willing to ship the video back to you..
If you get the disc & uploaded to your computer please email me a link or something, thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #247
FrankV FrankV is online now
Expert Member
 
FrankV's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
The Netherlands
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampbellzSoup View Post
You tricked me Disney with Sister Act and Newies being barebone releases, tsc tsc.
Huh? Newsies isn't barebones. It has all the special features from the DVD except for the "Talkin' Newsies' feature.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #249
kyleschmitty kyleschmitty is offline
Expert Member
 
kyleschmitty's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
Washington
164
20
43
Default

This is seriously top 5 all time favorite movies. I would LOVE to see the deleted scenes/ making of featurette. To the person that has the ppv version, what do they show in terms of behind the scenes and deleted scenes? Theres also the deleted scene in the supermarket
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #250
Morsoth Morsoth is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Morsoth's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
Canada
1167
228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Another missed opportunity is the behind the scenes they did about the flying. You can see it on YouTube:

Movie Magic Episode 10 - Cinematic Flight Discovery Channel Hocus Pocus - YouTube
There is also a very quick footage of the zombie mask in another Movie Magic episode:


Last edited by Morsoth; 09-08-2012 at 11:35 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:15 AM   #251
Thesis Thesis is offline
Expert Member
 
Thesis's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Burbank, CA
40
1023
76
16
79
Default

[quote=NoSireeBob;6420583]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Besides, it's a "limited time" release according to the sticker.[\QUOTE]

The sticker is referring to the combo pack being limited; eventually they will stop producing the combo pack and issue a bluray only release.
Most of Disney's Blu-rays have actually been re-released as combo packs, so I doubt they'd take a step backwards.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #252
Me-Hostage Me-Hostage is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Aug 2011
1
8
47
2011
3
199
Default

Just picked this up tonight... still love it, but wish they would have included the deleted scenes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #253
BluRayWish108p BluRayWish108p is offline
Senior Member
 
BluRayWish108p's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleschmitty View Post
This is seriously top 5 all time favorite movies. I would LOVE to see the deleted scenes/ making of featurette. To the person that has the ppv version, what do they show in terms of behind the scenes and deleted scenes? Theres also the deleted scene in the supermarket
Thanks for the Blu Ray screencaps jwb!

If you look at one of my post on this page you'll see an Attached Image with some screencaps of the High school pool deleted scene.

As for what do they show in terms of behind the scenes I included some New screen shots which you can see if you click on the Attached Image below this post

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hocus Pocus Screencaps 2.jpg (99.4 KB, 1008 views)

Last edited by BluRayWish108p; 07-12-2013 at 01:23 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #254
remake remake is offline
Banned
 
Aug 2011
1
160
Default

Why is there no slipcover for this? Don't all Disney releases get them?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:43 PM   #255
rymc730 rymc730 is offline
New Member
 
Sep 2012
11
25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluRayWish108p View Post
Thanks for the Blu Ray screencaps jwb!

If you look at one of my post on this page you'll see an Attached Image with some screencaps of the High school pool deleted scene.

As for what do they show in terms of behind the scenes I included some New screen shots which you can see if you click on the Attached Image below this post
That's so cool! Would love for those all to be uploaded to Youtube!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #256
xrockchild xrockchild is offline
Member
 
xrockchild's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
CA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluRayWish108p View Post
Thanks for the Blu Ray screencaps jwb!

If you look at one of my post on this page you'll see an Attached Image with some screencaps of the High school pool deleted scene.

As for what do they show in terms of behind the scenes I included some New screen shots which you can see if you click on the Attached Image below this post
This is amazing!! Someone get this online please!! Also see my previous post to where you can download the movies score soundtrack.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #257
hardtosayx hardtosayx is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
hardtosayx's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
PA
9
1455
88
51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Why is there no slipcover for this? Don't all Disney releases get them?
No, 99% of Disney's non-animated "catalog" movies don't get them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:16 AM   #258
Fred Krueger Fred Krueger is offline
Junior Member
 
Fred Krueger's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
48
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluRayWish108p View Post
It was a 1994 Pay-per-view airing of the film and they aird a 20min making of the film and aired the two deleted scenes before and after the movie.

I dont know what software people use to make something thats on dvd into a file that can be uploaded to youtube.
Best Iv done in the past is just recorded the tv screen with a camrea lol

I made an animated gif. but this site gave me trouble uploading it becasue of the size.
So I screencaped one of the scenes. You can see it if you click on the attachment below this post
Thank you so much! Winnie's face is priceless right before she hits the water!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:50 AM   #259
colormeandrew colormeandrew is offline
Member
 
colormeandrew's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
Columbus, GA
33
1
Send a message via AIM to colormeandrew
Default

Thanks so much for posting those screen caps of the pool scene. Yes, Winnie's face is indeed priceless!

PS: Freddy Krueger is cute.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:23 AM   #260
TheAnimeLegend TheAnimeLegend is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
TheAnimeLegend's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
165
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluRayWish108p View Post
Thanks for the Blu Ray screencaps jwb!

If you look at one of my post on this page you'll see an Attached Image with some screencaps of the High school pool deleted scene.

As for what do they show in terms of behind the scenes I included some New screen shots which you can see if you click on the Attached Image below this post
I LOVE it! Winnie's face is so comical before she hits the water. Thank you so much for posting these.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 PM.