Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Spider-Man Limited Edition Collection (Blu-ray)
$21.58
 
Bitter Moon (Blu-ray)
$19.98
 
Outlander: Season Four (Blu-ray)
$44.95
 
Bumblebee / Transformers: 6-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.85
 
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$31.00
 
How to Train Your Dragon: 3-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$39.99
 
Hellboy II: The Golden Army 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.74
 
The Hemisphere Box of Horrors (Blu-ray)
$57.67
 
Outlander: Season 4 (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
If Beale Street Could Talk (Blu-ray)
$19.96
 
Backdraft 2 (Blu-ray)
$16.56
 
Police Story / Police Story 2 (Blu-ray)
$34.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2014, 12:16 AM   #1
MifuneFan MifuneFan is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
MifuneFan's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
New York City
636
59
USA LEGO DC Comics: Justice League vs. Bizarro League - February 10, 2015

The LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes team are returning with a new movie. This time it's Justice League vs Bizarro League. The special edition release will also include a limited edition LEGO minifig of "Batzarro". Should be a blast




Trailer:


Quote:
Synopsis
Justice League vs Bizarro League - Batman has joined the just formed Justice League in order to keep tabs on Superman, a mistrust that is complicated by Superman’s bad (but well meaning) clone Bizarro and his creation of the Bizarro League, but an even bigger threat forces the two Leagues to join forces.
Source: WHV Press

Last edited by MifuneFan; 11-13-2014 at 03:22 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Clark Kent (02-08-2015)
Old 11-08-2014, 12:23 AM   #2
Petey Parker Petey Parker is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Petey Parker's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
1564
1
Default

Nice! My son loves the Lego Batman movie.

And Darkseid is one of his favorite characters from Super Friends. He watches it all the time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 06:56 AM   #3
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
-
-
93
Default

Very nice! Day 1 purchase for me!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:16 AM   #4
Batmon77 Batmon77 is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Batmon77's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
New York City
401
1
Default

im in
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 12:38 PM   #5
welcometothepartypal welcometothepartypal is offline
Special Member
 
welcometothepartypal's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
544
2
29
Default

I love these LEGO movies! Who woulda thought! That company hired some geniuses and man they are knocking it out of the park! I would love to see them tackle BACK TO THE FUTURE, INDIANA JONES etc....
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:01 PM   #6
DaveFi DaveFi is offline
Special Member
 
Nov 2006
357
4
Default

I assume this is just cutscenes pieced together from the upcoming Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham videogame. That's OK. They did a great job with the first movie.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:13 PM   #7
WMAangel WMAangel is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2009
Midlothian, VA
14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi View Post
I assume this is just cutscenes pieced together from the upcoming Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham videogame. That's OK. They did a great job with the first movie.
I don't know if that is a safe assumption...
The new video game has Braniac as the main villan, shouldn't he be featured in the title/cover if this is just that?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:14 PM   #8
MifuneFan MifuneFan is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
MifuneFan's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
New York City
636
59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi View Post
I assume this is just cutscenes pieced together from the upcoming Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham videogame. That's OK. They did a great job with the first movie.
Was that the case with the Lego Batman movie?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:23 PM   #9
WMAangel WMAangel is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2009
Midlothian, VA
14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
Was that the case with the Lego Batman movie?
Yes, it was the cut scenes from the Lego Batman 2 video game (along with some new additional footage) all put together to form a "movie"....
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:31 PM   #10
MifuneFan MifuneFan is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
MifuneFan's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
New York City
636
59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMAangel View Post
Yes, it was the cut scenes from the Lego Batman 2 video game (along with some new additional footage) all put together to form a "movie"....
I looked into it, and the cutscenes from the game were all reanimated for the movie.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:48 PM   #11
WMAangel WMAangel is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2009
Midlothian, VA
14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
I looked into it, and the cutscenes from the game were all reanimated for the movie.
I didn't mean they actually just took the exact same files/cinematics off of a PS3 disc raw and stitched them all together or whatever....I just was saying those cut scenes and the storyline from them was what they used to make the movie...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #12
MifuneFan MifuneFan is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
MifuneFan's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
New York City
636
59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMAangel View Post
I didn't mean they actually just took the exact same files/cinematics off of a PS3 disc raw and stitched them all together or whatever....I just was saying those cut scenes and the storyline from them was what they used to make the movie...
That wasn't clear from your post, and particularly DaveFi, so I was just clarifying the matter
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:56 PM   #13
zeze zeze is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
zeze's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
5243
28
217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
That wasn't clear from your post, and particularly DaveFi, so I was just clarifying the matter
Still it was no point buying the movie if you already played the game. I was disappointed when I found this out (but luckily I only spent $10 on the blu-ray).
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:54 AM   #14
coulson96 coulson96 is offline
Expert Member
 
coulson96's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
United kingdom, Galifrey, a time travelling banana powered motorcycle shopping trolley
510
6
1
United Kingdom

Right guys just to be clear this is NOT based on the videogame. It appears to be a brand new lego movie. I know this as Batman in no videogame wears grey and blue costume and beyond gotham is all new 52 designs and has a completely different story to this. Odd that i had not even heard of this being a movie before the blu ray. I guess its a direct to Blu Ray original movie. Thats kind of cool. I wonder who the voice cast is? Peculiar. Kind of cool though! Plus it clearly says original movie on the cover.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:26 AM   #15
Petey Parker Petey Parker is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Petey Parker's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
1564
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulson96 View Post
Right guys just to be clear this is NOT based on the videogame. It appears to be a brand new lego movie. I know this as Batman in no videogame wears grey and blue costume and beyond gotham is all new 52 designs and has a completely different story to this. Odd that i had not even heard of this being a movie before the blu ray. I guess its a direct to Blu Ray original movie. Thats kind of cool. I wonder who the voice cast is? Peculiar. Kind of cool though! Plus it clearly says original movie on the cover.
There was a recent half hour short on a Cartoon Network called Lego Batman Be-Leaguered which featured Troy Baker, the voice from the games, so it's safe to assume it may have him. That short also had the blue and grey Batman.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:31 PM   #16
coulson96 coulson96 is offline
Expert Member
 
coulson96's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
United kingdom, Galifrey, a time travelling banana powered motorcycle shopping trolley
510
6
1
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petey Parker View Post
There was a recent half hour short on a Cartoon Network called Lego Batman Be-Leaguered which featured Troy Baker, the voice from the games, so it's safe to assume it may have him. That short also had the blue and grey Batman.
Oh yeah! I missed part of that sadly but it looked quite amusing. Yeah i'd imagine Baker and Co will be reprising their roles but who i wonder will voice darkseid?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:07 PM   #17
Hubunkey Hubunkey is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Hubunkey's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Fort Scott, KS
201
2
3
323
Default

Too bad this isn't getting a steelbook like Throne of Atlantis, I will get it when it hits $7 or below
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 02:16 PM   #18
CaptainYoda CaptainYoda is offline
Power Member
 
CaptainYoda's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Anaheim, CA
163
Default

I may have to get this one!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:00 PM   #19
MifuneFan MifuneFan is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
MifuneFan's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
New York City
636
59
Default

Trailer is up! This looks awesome

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
dublinbluray108 (02-08-2015)
Old 11-12-2014, 12:35 AM   #20
Petey Parker Petey Parker is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Petey Parker's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
1564
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulson96 View Post
Oh yeah! I missed part of that sadly but it looked quite amusing. Yeah i'd imagine Baker and Co will be reprising their roles but who i wonder will voice darkseid?
My choice would have been Frank Welker for obvious reasons but it didn't sound like him in the trailer
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:44 PM.