Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Cyber Monday Deals are Now Live »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Columbia Classics Collection: Volume 3 4K (Blu-ray)
$71.49

Air Force One 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.95
23 hrs ago
Bates Motel: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$53.40
13 hrs ago
Night of the Living Dead 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
9 hrs ago
The Hobbit: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$58.84

Reservoir Dogs 4K (Blu-ray)
$13.00

Star Trek: Discovery - Season Four (Blu-ray)
$34.96
12 hrs ago
Yellowstone: The First Four Seasons (Blu-ray)
$54.56

Top Gun Superfan Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$119.99

A Discovery of Witches: The Complete Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$47.99

Young Sherlock Holmes (Blu-ray)
$17.99
13 hrs ago
The Mummy Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.84

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Asia

Old 02-01-2021, 06:54 AM   #61

Nov 2008
Seoul, Korea

Hope I can calm some fears with my experience. I opened my fullslip A edition and checked the discs closely and found no scratches. Although there was something that looked like the remnants of a fingerprint (doubt it was mine but can't rule it out entirely since I may have inadvertently touched it during my unboxing euphoria) it wiped away quickly and easily. It may have only been an isolated batch *crosses fingers*
Thanks given by:
IXOYE1989 (02-01-2021), thisgenius (02-01-2021)
Old 02-01-2021, 07:00 AM   #62
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2015
Dream within a dream
-
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitano View Post
Hope I can calm some fears with my experience. I opened my fullslip A edition and checked the discs closely and found no scratches. Although there was something that looked like the remnants of a fingerprint (doubt it was mine but can't rule it out entirely since I may have inadvertently touched it during my unboxing euphoria) it wiped away quickly and easily. It may have only been an isolated batch *crosses fingers*
Great to hear! Did you also check the discs under a light source? Some people have reported having to use bright light to find scratches.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:16 AM   #63

Nov 2008
Seoul, Korea

I just looked again under a light. My 4K disc and Main Feature BD look clean but there is an odd (rougly) 5mm hairline scratch of some kind only visible under light on my Special Features disc that came housed within the steelbook. I also looked at the discs that came inside the digipak and they were pristine.

So if there is indeed a problem, it may have come with how they originally packed the discs inside the steels. Neither disc was loose upon opening for the first time either. Weird.
Thanks given by:
IXOYE1989 (02-01-2021), thisgenius (02-01-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 10:30 PM   #64
Special Member

Jun 2012
UK

YesAsia seem to have all editions back in stock if anyone missed out.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:40 AM   #65

Jan 2012

Anyone else still waiting on shipping from PA? I was there right at pre-order time and my order is still listed as unfulfilled.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:28 PM   #66

Sep 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Lizard View Post
Anyone else still waiting on shipping from PA? I was there right at pre-order time and my order is still listed as unfulfilled.
Yeah same here. I think it's because of local government guidelines. For the most part they are working remotely and only posting out once a week. Got a feeling it will be sometime next week when we get a notification.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:38 PM   #67
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2015
Dream within a dream
-
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Lizard View Post
I received my shipping email notification 2 days after it was accepted at their local post office (still waiting for package to arrive stateside). Seems like they prioritized local orders first before shipping out internationally.

EDIT: Just got text notification via USPS that the package was processed through customs!
Old 02-26-2021, 03:59 AM   #68
Special Member

Jun 2009

A friend has Fullslip A sealed that he wants to let go at cost. UK based, but he will ship internationally at cost too. Please dm me if anybody’s interested.

EDIT: Sold!

Last edited by thisgenius; 02-26-2021 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-26-2021, 04:11 PM   #69
Expert Member

Jan 2012
-
-
-

Has anyone compared the Dolby Vision video quality on this against other 4K releases? I'd like to know if there's a noticeable difference with this release.
Old 02-06-2022, 01:54 PM   #70

Aug 2021

I think that right now it's looking like the UK 4K release is the best english-friendly version to get, both in terms of price and on-disc content. However, I don't think I will make any purchase soon, as I want to save up some money. Plus, I have little time, as I have got a lot of writing assignments and I also search for some articles that help me to get the work done. Last time, I have used this one https://studybay.com/blog/how-to-write-an-anecdote/ as we had a quite creative assignment.

Last edited by aboperdnom; 02-08-2022 at 08:55 AM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Asia