Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Suspiria 4K (Blu-ray)
$51.29
57 min ago
Psycho: Complete 4-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.99
18 hrs ago
Godzilla: King of the Monsters 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
16 hrs ago
Ultraseven: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$27.99
12 hrs ago
The Bourne Classified Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
18 hrs ago
Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Blu-ray)
$14.99
18 hrs ago
Charley Varrick (Blu-ray)
$19.99
2 hrs ago
Pokémon: Detective Pikachu 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
14 hrs ago
The Wizard of Oz 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$164.99

It: Chapter Two 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion > Community Gaming > Purged Leagues

View Poll Results: Vote for Owner of the Year for Season 1
aheadofmytime - 2 POW Awards, 13-3 Record 2 20.00%
pillBOXhat - 2 POW Awards, 13-3 Record 4 40.00%
BattleScarredShogun - 1 POW Award, 15-1 record & #1 seed in AFC 1 10.00%
sdcg81 - 2 POW Awards, 13-3 record & #1 seed in NFC 1 10.00%
l.turner3 - 2 POW Awards, 13-3 record 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
Community Gaming Moderator

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Arrow Madden 13 Online *NON-SIM* 3rd Annual Prize League

Madden 2013 Commissioners (2):
BattleScarredShogun - General Commissioner
MaCruz - Assistant & Forum Moderator

Post Under HEAVY Construction...

Have you ever thought about joining an organized league online? Are you a player that does not like strict Sim League rules? Do you have what it takes to be a Madden Super Bowl Champion to earn the respect and most importantly...get rewarded for it? If you're thinking YES! Then this is the Madden league you're looking for!

Click here for the Official EA Sports Madden Connected Careers website
Community Gaming Members & PSN ID Contact Info
Blu-ray Community Gaming & Fantasy League Guidelines
The Front Office: Community Gaming General Discussion Thread
Blu-ray's Community Gaming Hall of Fame & Champions Thread

"The" Fine Print
There will be prize(s) involved. So I ask everyone to make a small donation towards it (PayPal only). This is not gambling or betting, and YES! This thread has been evaluated by another MOD as well. This is to reward the Final Four owners during the end of the season. You must commit to this league, and Blu-ray thread during the real NFL Schedule that's being played from September 2012 - January 2013. So think of your schedule before getting too excited. Once again, this is a league for committed owners from start to finish. There will be no refunds if you decide to quit after Week 1 or during the middle of the season.

Quote:
Please Welcome BattleScarredShogun

Welcome to the 3rd Annual NON-SIM League for Madden 2013. I want to welcome and appoint BattleScarredShogun as the new full-time Commissioner for this year's Madden game. Based on his history and his knowledge of the game. He'll do a fine job stepping up and contributing to this League, and forum just as I did the past 3 years. He will make some minor changes to the League and he will be the go-to guy once the Season starts.

I will be still be around and will continue to assist this League as I'll be more of a part-time Commissioner as I was in Season 2 of Madden 2012.

Please see the League Rules located in Post #2 or this thread.

Quote:
Prize Announcements Coming Soon

League Balance: $213

Quote:
All-Time Madden NON-SIM Owner Records (As of 1/30/13)
(* Records are combined from Madden 11 Season 1, Madden 11 Tournament, Madden 12 Seasons 1 & 2, and Madden 13 Season 1)

1. pillBOXhat 66-9* (Including 10-2 in Playoffs, Madden 11 Tournament Champion, Madden 12 S2 Super Bowl Champion, Madden 13 S1 Super Bowl Champion)
2. Lord_Stewie 53-21* (Including 4-3 in Playoffs)
3. l.turner3 51-19* (Including 1-4 in Playoffs)
4. BattleScarredShogun 50-7* (Including 2-3 in Playoffs, Madden 11 Tournament Finalist, Madden 12 S1 Super Bowl Finalist)
5. aheadofmytime 50-9-1* (Including 8-2 in Playoffs, Madden 12 S1 Super Bowl Champion, Madden 12 S2 Super Bowl Finalist, Madden 13 S1 Super Bowl Finalist)
6. nyraiderfan 48-21-1* (Including 2-3 in Playoffs)
7. dmoneysb 42-9* (Including 2-3 in Playoffs)
8. skillivey 46-17-1* (Including 2-4 in Playoffs)
9. warped71 39-15* (Including 3-3 in Playoffs)
10. dmvallstar 36-17* (Including 2-2 in Playoffs)
11. Dizz05 34-25* (Including 1-2 in Playoffs)
12. RL10529 34-30* (Including 1-2 in Playoffs)
13. Berhanu 33-29* (Including 0-2 in Playoffs)
14. AU6294TX 23-12 (Including 0-2 in Playoffs)
15. JC_20010 23-14* (Including 0-1 in Playoffs)
16. FlyAsomughaFly 22-9*
17. imsarcastic 20-29
18. BlackMamba 18-4 (Including 2-1 in Playoffs, Madden 11 S1 Super Bowl Finalist)
19. steeler875 17-15
20. tseg212 13-5 (Including 0-1 in Playoffs)
21. slick1ru2 13-17*
22. MaCruz 12-6
23. cparker33 12-17
24. Josh5890 12-13-1
25. dfinch 9-2 (Including 4-0 in Playoffs, Madden 11 S1 Super Bowl Champion)
26. DevMerko32 9-7
27. DMC86X 8-7

* = Active Owners Playing

Pending
BLUZOO
jerkyjake34

11/12/12 Notes: poind3xter finished 2-1 with Lions. Dallas0419 started with 0-3 Packers and finished 3-5, overall record is 3-2. stix2.1 finished 4-5 with Chargers. **pillBOXhat finished 0-1 with Chiefs for Season 2. He started Week 2 as Titans (0-1) Owner** Need to document all after Season 2.

Quote:
MVP Race
League MVP for Season 1 will be announced 2/3/2013

• The MVP race will be determined based on how your player helps his team win games mainly against human opponents. It's not about putting up huge numbers like 8 TD passes for 600 yards per game. That player must be on a playoff bound team to qualify. So take for example, you have a QB that's ranked #1 in passing, and TDs, but your team is 5-7. Your player will not qualify since that player is not helping his team win games. So putting up huge numbers won't get you in the race unless you're playoff bound. If you have several games against the CPU during the season. Those stats against the CPU will not boost my decision to make your player qualify.

2012-2013 Season 1 MVP

WR Mike Wallace (Steelers 11-5) 3,228 yards, 134 REC, 37 TDs / (7) Player of the Week Awards

WR Mike Wallace is your 2012-2013 Most Valuable Player for Season 1. Wallace who holds (7) Player of the Week Awards this Season broke last year's record held by 49ers RB Frank Gore of (4) Player of the Week Awards. This is a special moment for Mike Wallace who is the 1st WR in NON-SIM history to be named NFL MVP.

Offensive/Defensive Player of the Year

QB Drew Brees (Saints 13-3) 5,953 yards, 63 TDs, 47 INTs, 316 COMP, 551 ATT. Rating: 97.4 / (2) Player of the Week Awards
  • More Than Deserved - Drew Brees was a leader on and off the field this year, and now he'll get to put the NFC's offensive MVP award on his mantle.

DE Bruce Irvin (Seahawks 13-3) 39 Tackles, 24 Sacks
  • Tribute To Hard Work - Seahawks DE Bruce Irvin caps off incredible year with prestigious NFC defensive MVP award.

Offensive/Defensive Player of the Year

WR Mike Wallace (Steelers 11-5) 3,228 yards, 134 REC, 37 TDs / (7) Player of the Week Awards
  • Best In The World - Mike Wallace was the best in the world at what he gets paid to do, and as such he became the AFC's offensive player of the year for the 2012 season.

Strong Safety Jordan Babineaux (Titans 15-1) 46 Tackles, 1 Sack, 13 INTs, 1 TD / (1) Player of the Week Award
  • Jordan Babineaux Wins Sought After Award - Jordan Babineaux played with confidence throughout the year, and in the end he was selected as the AFC defensive MVP.

Quote:

2nd Annual Madden 2013 *NON-SIM* Owner of the Year Award

pillBOXhat (4 Votes)

• Congratulations to pillBOXhat who becomes our 2nd ever Owner of the Year for Madden 2013.
  • 2 Owner of the Week Awards
  • 13-3 Regular Season record
  • Clinched a Playoff birth as the #5 seed in the AFC

Other Nominees
aheadofmytime - 49ers (2 Votes)
l.turner3 - Saints (2)
BattleScarredShogun - Titans (1 Vote)
sdcg81 - Seahawks (1 Vote)

NFC East
RL10529

Berhanu - DaBoyz322
dmvallstar

NFC North
cparker33
BattleScarredShogun - Secondary PSN ID: FlyingGuiLotine (General Commissioner)
Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price

NFC South
Macw16
cokesaurus

NFC West
aheadofmytime - theninerfan
The_Sizzler

AFC East
Lord_Stewie - Shadblz
The_Sizzler - Secondary PSN ID: Miller30

AFC North

Tono32686 - TheWildcats151
aheadofmytime - Secondary PSN ID: DoublewingTOSS
sdcg81

AFC South
pillBOXhat

cokesaurus - Secondary PSN ID: NJ_DE_CORA

AFC West
BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (General Commissioner)

dmh18

Last edited by MaCruz; 03-20-2013 at 02:01 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:25 AM   #2
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation League Rules!

LEAGUE RULES!!

How to schedule your game with your opponent

• Private message, or PSN your weekly schedule when you're available to your opponent during each week. You may post your schedule by posting on this thread, but that doesn't mean your opponent will see your post. Sending a PM should be your first priority, or a PSN message.
  • If no response after 2 messages via PM/PSN/Thread post. Contact Me by Private Messaging on Blu-ray.com, or you can post here.
  • I'll send that person a direct Text message if I have their number. I will not use PMs, or PSN for final contact.
  • No show, no post, booted for that week until further notice.
  • Whoever contacts me first stating that they are having trouble contacting their opponent. That person who contacted me will have the slight advantage playing the CPU.
  • If both owners don't contact me. Your game will be simmed. Please do not wait the day of the due date to contact me if you're having trouble about scheduling your game.
  • Blu-ray.com is headquarters for League info, and game scheduling. Not PSN, or text messaging.

Game Settings
  • You are committed to play one (1) game a Week based off the 2012-2013 NFL Schedule
  • Weekly Due Date: Every Sunday @ 10pm EST (Eastern Time)
  • Schedule your games with your opponent via thread post, Private Messages (PM), and PSN.
  • I will require a Cell Phone # so I can contact you as a LAST RESORT via text messaging.
  • Skill Level: All-Pro
  • Salary Cap: OFF
  • Instant Starter: NO
  • Trades: Trades are only allowed between human owners. CPU trades are not allowed. You are limited to trading a maximum of 5 players per season. Draft Picks can be traded but only rounds 1-3. The commissioner will have final word on all trades. Both participants need to PM me the details of the trade in order for it to be approved
  • Quarter Length: 8 Minutes
  • Accelerated Clock: ON / 20 Seconds
  • Minimum Play Clock Time: 20 Seconds
  • Game Speed: NORMAL
  • Player Progression Frequency: Weekly
  • Coach Firing: OFF
  • Game Play Tuning: YES
  • Injury: OFF
  • Pre Existing Injury: OFF
  • Trade Deadline: OFF
  • Trade Type: Human

Playing the Game
  • Since there's so many scenarios in a Football game. There's always going to be a different outcome for each game. If you're thinking of doing something to the extreme, or even doing something to retaliate against your opponent knowing that it's not right. Please don't do it. Please use your best judgement as if this was a real NFL game. This is a friendly community where everyone in this league and forum gets along. Those that try to take advantage of the actual game and your opponent will be booted without notice. You have been warned!
  • If you’re up 30 points or more in the 4th qtr. Please show some Sportsmanship and respect by not running up the score on your opponent. This includes playing the CPU as well. Run the clock! Anyone that runs up the score will go against their 2 strike policy. (Please scroll to the Discipline & Suspensions section down below for more information)
  • If you're in the 4th qtr up 30 points or more already, and your opponent, or CPU reduces that lead to 15 or 20 points in the 4th qtr. You're allowed to keep scoring. This prevents any comeback attempts from your opponent, or CPU gaining any momentum. If you know that your opponent, or CPU is not a threat to make a comeback, please follow the rules regarding Sportsmanship and respect. (See rule above)
  • If you're up 17-10 with 2:00 in the 4th qtr for example, and you have the ball and you're guaranteed the victory by running out the clock down to zero. I EXPECT YOU to run out the clock. If you decide to call timeouts to try to score a last second FG, or TD. That's considered running up the score. And that's against the rules! Please run the clock if you're guaranteed the win.
  • You MAY GO for it on 4th down ANYTIME. *Doing so at your own territory may result on turnover on downs. So punting might be a smart move*
  • You CANNOT run the PLAY CLOCK down to ZERO unless it’s under 2 minutes of the 2nd and 4th Quarter. Otherwise, the ball must be snapped preferably between the 6 to 8 second mark on the PLAY CLOCK. Utilize "Game Flow " mode if you're having trouble getting the ball snapped before the 6 seconds play clock approaches. I understand that there's key situations in a game that takes an extra few seconds to select an offensive play. This is acceptable. However, please don't take advantage of taking your time calling a play each down. Failure to follow this rule is also a strike against you.
  • You may still go for it on 4th down as long as you don't run up the score late in the game.
  • Added 9/26/11: Nano-Blitzing has been banned on Defense. The term Nano-Blitzing means the Defense exploits, and takes advantage of the games CPU/AI by stacking in most cases, a LB right behind a Defensive Lineman. Sometimes a Safety, or even a Free Safety is also stacked behind the Defensive Lineman to shoot the gaps past the Offensive Line to get to the QB within a split second before the play has a chance to develop. Remember, this is a video game so there will be times when your opponent who's on Defense that selects a Blitz Package gets to your QB in a second doesn't mean he's Nano-Blitzing. Please be aware that the games CPU/AI will automatically have LB's, and Safety's move up to the line and blitz. The best way to determine if your opponent is Nano-Blitzing during your game is if he's constantly getting to your QB before the play develops. If there's any post-game controversy in the thread about an Owner Nano-Blitzing. Player Suspensions, and League Strikes will be handed. Please play the game against your opponent without the need to take advantage of the games CPU/AI.
  • Added 12/30/12 Squib Kicking: Because the A.I. of the receiving team does not react to ball appropriately during a Squib Kick due to a Gaming Glitch. Squib Kicking will be limited to where the Kicking Team will only be allowed to kick the ball short & straight ahead. The Kicking Team is NOT allowed to recover the kick. If this happens, the Kicking Team must punt the ball back to the receiving team on the very next play. No Exceptions! For Onside Kicking Rules, see below.
  • Onside Kicking is allowed anytime. However, playing mind games with your opponent by switching to onside formation, to kicking formation is NOT ALLOWED. Stop wasting your time. Please note that using the "Game Flow " option on the receiving end will automatically pick onside formation just in case your opponent wants to play mind games with you

Playing the CPU / AI (Computer)
  • Added 9/29/10: Since there is now a possibility of getting kicked out of the servers during your CPU game. You are allowed to play the CPU two (2) times. Anything past that is a strike! No excuses this time!
  • If you are playing the CPU as your opponent during the week. You are allowed to play the CPU two (2) times. I will keep tabs on everyone that plays the CPU during the week. This is against the rules, and will go against your 2 Strike Policy if you have played the CPU more than two (2) times.
  • Due date for each week is every Sunday. If you play the CPU this week. You may play them anytime before the due date. You are NOT allowed to pad stats with a particular player against the CPU. This prevents that player, and owner skewing the stats for the League MVP. Player Suspensions & League Strikes are in effect. Please treat the CPU as if they are a human opponent.
  • If I see that you have played the CPU more than two (2) times that week. I expect a full explanation to why you played the CPU more than two times.
  • Playing the CPU more than two (2) times is considered cheating. There's no excuse if you have lost connection in the game because when you're playing the CPU, there should be NO lag and no internet connection to a human opponent. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO FINISH THE GAME vs. THE CPU regardless what the outcome is.
  • There will be NO CPU fill ins with any existing owners.
  • Another reminder when you play the CPU as your opponent during the week. Please play the CPU as if you're playing a "human" opponent. You cannot abuse the CPU, or treat it as a contest who can score the most points in a game. I will look at each game stats, and if I see anything out of the ordinary. Your players may be suspended the following week. Again, use Sportsmanship and treat the CPU as if you're playing a human opponent.

Game Disconnects/Pausing
  • You are not allowed to quit or disconnect your game!! You’re opponent should not be running up the score if they are up 30 points or more in the 4th qtr. Be a man and take a loss. Everyone here will have their bad days.
  • If the game disconnects/freezes up and you’re winning the game 17-10 for example in the 3rd qtr. You have the following (2) options for example; You and your opponent need to either (A) replay the entire game starting at 0-0, or (B) start the game over by running the clock down to the 3rd qtr with the same score 17-10. When the game is disconnected, and you have an option screen where you have the following option to choose either (A) "Quit, and Count Game", or (B) "Quit, and Don't Count Game". PLEASE wait for your opponent and communicate via PSN, thread posts, PMs, or Text. DO NOT select any option until both of your have agreed how you want to approach this issue. Remember, please communicate with your opponent before making your own conclusion. If this rule is broken. It will be a strike to that owner.
  • EDITED 10/20/10: If you and your opponent continue to have problems finishing your game due to disconnecting. We have decided that this is the last and final alternative for you and your opponent. Both owners CANNOT come to a conclusion by using this option first, and you CANNOT skip the previous rules listed above. Your game must be played on the Franchise Server first. This is ONLY to be used when you've been disconnected several times.
    Details: You may play a lobby game with the same NON Sim rules (Same teams, 8 min quarters, 15 second accelerated time, score 0-0) for the right to play the CPU. Since our Franchise is slightly different with the Lobby Rosters. Please note that you still have to use your current team when you play a Lobby game with your opponent. If you don't comply with this rule, expect your game to be simmed. When this Lobby game has been played. The game results MUST be posted by the owner who won the game on the thread so it is proof that both owners have played. Once I confirm that the game has been played. I will boot the loser, and the winner can play the CPU in the League Franchise. (Rules are in effect when you are playing the CPU). As for the losing owner that got booted. I will resend the League Invite once the game has been played.
  • I understand that there can be lag at times. It's very frustrating for both owners, but please remember that lag, or some lag is part of the game. I really can't make decisions during your game, but if both of you are experiencing some lagging issues during your game. You and your opponent must communicate to resolve this issue whether it's playing later on, or starting over. Both of you need to be the judge on this one.
  • Pausing Rule Added 9/17/12: If your opponent pauses, don't immediately resume the game. Give your opponent some time. We all have non-madden responsibilities (wife, kids, parents,.. etc) and/or emergencies that may need our attention. If your opponent is gone for an excessive amount of time, then contact the Commissioner immediately. If you are unable to get in contact with the commissioner then you have the right to quit the game. The game will need to be restarted from the same spot in the game just like there was a disconnect.

Discipline & Suspensions
  • There will be a 2 strike policy. Any rule that's broken the first time. I will suspend your QB, your other top Offensive player, AND your top Defensive player for 2 games.
  • The 2nd time you break any rule(s), I will boot you off of the league completely. THERE'S NO REFUND WHEN YOU GET BOOTED!
  • Please remember that I can't police everyone, and every single game. If you feel that there's something wrong. You need to contact me.

Time Away / Vacation
  • It is your duty to contact Me, and your opponent that you're going out of town, or you won't be able to play your game during that week. If you don't contact me or your opponent. You will be booted so your opponent can play the CPU, OR the game will be simmed.
  • I understand that emergencies happen. If I don't receive a PM, I will text you to see if you are okay just to get an update.

Internet / Network Trouble
  • If you're experiencing problems with your home network, and you're not able to play the remainder of the season for any reason. I will determine and make the right decision if you shall receive a refund. I'm trying to make sure no one bails out during the middle of the season and tries to come up with the internet trouble at home excuse just to get their refund. This is a prize league and coming up with excuses is not fair for everyone.
  • If you're having trouble with your home network, and you can't play for a week or so. Your opponent(s) will play against you as the CPU until you get your network at home resolved.

"The" Fine Print
There will be prize(s) involved. So I ask everyone to make a small donation towards it (PayPal only). This is not gambling or betting, and YES! This thread has been evaluated by another MOD as well. This is to reward the Final Four owners during the end of the season. You must commit to this league, and Blu-ray thread during the real NFL Schedule that's being played from September 2012 - January 2013. So think of your schedule before getting too excited. Once again, this is a league for committed owners from start to finish. There will be no refunds if you decide to quit after Week 1 or during the middle of the season.

Last edited by MaCruz; 12-30-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:26 AM   #3
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 1 Results

Week 1 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News
League Rules Located on Post #2 of this thread

Week 1 Due Sunday September 23, 2012 @ 10pm EST

• *Sticky* If you play the CPU this week. You may play them anytime before the due date. You are NOT allowed to pad stats with a particular player against the CPU. This prevents that player, and owner skewing the stats for the League MVP. Player Suspensions & League Strikes are in effect. Please treat the CPU as if they are a human opponent.

Game Time Schedule & Highlights

********The Game of the Week********
24 skillivey (1-0)
21 RL10529 (0-1)
  • Cincinnati Get It Done - There were certainly no friends made after the latest game between the Bengals and Ravens.
=======================================
34 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (1-0)
14 Omegaice (0-1)
  • D. Murray Takes It To The House - It was a big day for DeMarco Murray whose 3 TD runs helped the Cowboys beat the Giants 34-14.
  • Falling At Home - The Giants did not protect their house this week against the Cowboys.
10 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-1)
24 warped71 (1-0)
  • Road Trip - The Colts lost on the road 24-10 to the Bears this week.
28 Dizz05 (1-0)
24 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-1)
  • Ground Game Established - LeSean McCoy stepped up with 2 touchdown runs to lead the Eagles by the Browns 28-24.
  • Brows lose at home - A boisterous home crowd didn't get to the Eagles this week.
  • Raiding The Market - The Eagles have reached an agreement with free agent fullback Erik Lorig. He'll be paid $600K over 1 years.
17 slick1ru2 (1-0)
10 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public $8 (0-1)
  • Winning On The Road - The Chiefs failed to get a win at home versus the visiting Falcons, going down 17-10.
20 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-1)
27 JC_20010 (1-0)
  • An unsuccessful road trip - The Bills fell to the Jets 27-20.
  • Off to a good start - Any critics of the new Jets coach have been silenced of at least a week now that he's got a win under his belt.
  • Live in fear of the D - The Jets' defense repeatedly put Ryan Fitzpatrick on his back with 6 sacks in 27-20 win over the Bills.
7 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-1)
31 RavensNation - Menace1313 (1-0)
  • 3 TDs For M. Stafford - Matthew Stafford found the end zone with regularity this week in a win against the Rams.
  • Road Trip - The Rams could not get the win in Detroit, falling to the Lions 31-7.
54 FlyAsomughaFly (1-0)
35 l.turner3 / L-blastya (0-1)
  • Saints Lose At Home - The Redskins will return home to Washington one win richer after beating the Saints.
  • R. Griffin III Douses Saints - Robert Griffin III went off, scored an awesome 140.7 passer rating while dismantling the Saints.
10 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-1)
27 pillBOXhat (1-0)
  • Cozy Confines - The Texans won at home against the Dolphins this week 27-10.
  • Confident QB - Matt Schaub was a star this week in the Texans' 27-10 win over the Dolphins.
28 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-1)
31 OT Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (1-0)
  • Dedicated To The End - The game of the year quite possibly went down in Minnesota this week. The Vikings edged out the Jaguars in overtime.
24 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (0-1)
38 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (1-0)
  • Returning Home With A Loss - The Patriots lost on the road 38-24 to the Titans this week.
  • J. Locker Makes History - Box score tells the story this week as Jake Locker had ''perfect'' 158.3 passer rating in 38-24 win over the Patriots.
  • Leading By Example - A wonderful leader on the field, T. Brady just finds ways to get it done. And he's done it for years because now he has 301 touchdowns, good enough for 5th all-time.
28 Macw16 (1-0)
3 Buccaneers - CPU - Open to the Public $8 (0-1)
  • Falling At Home - The Buccaneers did not protect their house this week against the Panthers.
  • Keep To The Lawn - DeAngelo Williams found his way to the end zone 2 times in win over Buccaneers 28-3.
24 sdcg81 (1-0)
3 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-1)
  • No news at this time.
24 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (1-0)
6 Packers - CPU - Open to the Public $10 (0-1)
  • In Their Sights - 4 sacks for the 49ers D led them to a win over the Packers.
  • Leaving Receivers Behind - Randy Moss has been a quarterback's best friend throughout his career, and he just keeps climbing the all-time ranks with his 2nd career touchdown reception this week.
  • Home-field Disadvantage - The Green Bay Packers came out of today's game with a loss at home versus the San Francisco 49ers.
42 dmvallstar (1-0)
14 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public $10 (0-1)
  • TD Laden Victory - The Broncos dealt with a touchdown barrage this week courtesy of Ben Roethlisberger. He threw 5 touchdown passes in a win for his Steelers.
  • Crushing Blows - The Steelers really were road warriors this week as they came into Denver and quieted the crowd in a quick and orderly fashion.
47 stix2.1 - I3rokencore (1-0)
45 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (0-1)
  • Chargers Pull It Out - Philip Rivers and Carson Palmer both stepped it up, but the Chargers prevailed by a score of 47-45.
  • New Itinerary - Free agent left tackle Chad Clifton has signed a deal with the Chargers that is worth $1.7M over 1 years.

Bye Week:

NONE

Owners Playing CPU this week:

1. warped71 (0-0)
2. Dizz05 (0-0)
3. slick1ru2 (0-0)
4.JC_20010 (0-0)
5. RavensNation - Menace1313 (0-0)
6. pillBOXhat (0-0)
7. Macw16 (0-0)
8. sdcg81 (0-0)
9. aheadofmytime - theninerfan (0-0)
10. dmvallstar (0-0)

* MaCruz is not a full-time owner.

Quote:
Week 1 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

R. Griffin III Caps Off Memorable Week - Redskins Rookie sensation QB Robert Griffin III was a fantasy superstar this week and earned NFC offensive player of the week honors.

Defensive Player

B. Meriweather Takes Center Stage In Week 1 - Redskins Strong Safety Brandon Meriweather was clearly the best player on the field this week in the NFC, and now he has the award to prove it.

Offensive Player

M. Wallace Is Player Of The Week - Steelers WR Mike Wallace was simply outstanding this week, and he pulled in AFC offensive player of the week honors for Week 1.

Defensive Player

J. Babineaux Rewarded For His Play - Titans Strong Safety Jordan Babineaux was given Week 1 AFC defensive player of the week honors for his performance.

Owner of the Week
FlyAsomughaFly (1-0)

Last edited by MaCruz; 10-08-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:26 AM   #4
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 2 Results

Week 2 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 2 Due Sunday September 30, 2012 @ 10pm EST

• *Sticky* If you play the CPU this week. You may play them anytime before the due date. You are NOT allowed to pad stats with a particular player against the CPU. This prevents that player, and owner skewing the stats for the League MVP. Player Suspensions & League Strikes are in effect. Please treat the CPU as if they are a human opponent.

10 RavensNation - Menace1313 (1-1) (CPU)

42 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (2-0)
  • *LAST GAME FOR LIONS OWNER (FINISHED 0-1)*
  • No Contest - Fans in San Francisco should have nothing to complain about as their boys routed the Lions this week.
  • Always Ready - An incredible career to this point, Randy Moss could retire today and still be remembered forever. But he's not done yet, and he's now 4th on the receiving yards list.
  • Parting Ways - Cornerback Chris Houston did not develop like the 49ers had hoped for and has just been released.
  • Cutting To The Front Of The Line - Free agent right defensive end James Hall signs a 1-year contract with the Lions that will be worth $910K.
  • Lions Add Depth - The Lions have reached an agreement with free agent cornerback Kelly Jennings. He'll be paid $870K over 1 years.
54 pillBOXhat (2-0)
50 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-2)
  • White-Hot M. Schaub - Matt Schaub threw for 3 TDs during the Texans' 54-50 win over the Jaguars.
28 warped71 (2-0)
10 HollyPopDid - WorseInJax (0-2) (CPU)
  • *PACKERS OWNER NEVER PLAYED. (FINISHED 0-0)*
  • Bears Re-Sign B. Urlacher - Brian Urlacher was re-signed by the Bears, agreeing to a 4-year contract extension worth $32.0M.
  • A New Deal - The Bears made re-signing HB Matt Forte a priority and succeeded: He's agreed to a contract worth $35.0M over 5 years.
  • Bears Pleased With Road Win - The Bears didn't look out of sync at all, even though they were on the road in Green Bay this week.
  • White-Hot J. Cutler - There were plenty of TD dances to go around this week as Jay Cutler connected with his receivers for 3 TDs en route to a victory.
17 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-2)
27 skillivey (2-0)
  • An Unsuccessful Road Trip - The Browns lost on the road 27-17 to the Bengals this week.
  • Bad Decisions Aplenty - 4 INTs by Brandon Weeden cost the Browns in a 27-17 loss to the Bengals.
  • What A Crazy Day - If there's one thing that's certain, it's that the NFL will always suprise you. And the surprise today is that Rashard Mendenhall is now a member of the Bengals.
20 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public $8 (0-2)
38 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (1-1)
  • Deal Inked - Dwayne Bowe and the Chiefs have agreed on a 6-year contract extension worth $61.5M.
23 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (1-1)
33 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (1-1)
  • Victory Strikes - Andrew Luck was certainly on target this week as he led the Colts to a win over the Vikings.
28 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (1-1)
10 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-2)
  • Raiders Add Depth - Free agent right tackle Stacy Andrews signs a 1-year contract with the Raiders that will be worth $810K.
  • Anything But Road Weary - The Raiders don't mind being on the road if it leads to victory like it did this week.
31 RL10529 (0-2)
35 Dizz05 (2-0)
  • On The Spot - Winning formula: Michael Vick threw for 316 yards this week to secure a 35-31 victory for the Ravens.
  • Crowd Pleasers - The Eagles won at home this week 35-31 against the Ravens.
9 Buccaneers - CPU - Open to the Public $8 (1-1)
0 Omegaice (0-2)
  • Home-field Disadvantage - The New York Giants came out of today's game with a loss at home versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
  • No Positives For E. Manning - Eli Manning struggled mightily versus the Buccaneers as his 5 interceptions cost the Giants the game 9-0.
44 l.turner3 / L-blastya (1-1)
17 Macw16 (1-1)
  • Panthers Fail To Protect Their House - A boisterous home crowd didn't get to the Saints this week.
  • Zero Step Drop - The Saints racked up 4 sacks with dominant defense in 44-17 win over the Panthers.
0 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-2)
24 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (1-1)
  • No Place Like Home - The Patriots don't have to worry about backlash from the fans on the radio this week.
42 FlyAsomughaFly (2-0)
10 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public $7 (0-2)
  • Ouch - Home field is supposed to matter but it seems like the Rams didn't know that.
  • Ground Game Established - Roy Helu Jr. got the job done on the ground for the Redskins as they beat the Rams 42-10.
14 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (1-1)
28 sdcg81 (2-0)
  • Fan Favorites - The Seahawks don't have to worry about backlash from the fans on the radio this week.
59 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (2-0)
24 stix2.1 - I3rokencore (1-1)
  • Road Warriors - The Titans seemed to score at will on the Chargers this week in an easy win on the road.
  • Rumbling Without Stumbling - There was no stopping Chris Johnson as his 3 TD runs led to a 59-24 win over the Chargers.
49 JC_20010 (1-1)
70 dmvallstar (2-0)
  • Bombs Away - Ben Roethlisberger threw for 622 yards, setting a new single-game record.
  • Hefty Haul - Jerry Rice once had 5 TDs in a game, Mike Wallace now has the record with 6 TD catches.
  • Big Gains - Mike Wallace set the single-game receiving yards record today, surpassing the mark previously held by Willie Anderson.
  • Unemployed No More - Cornerback Phillip Buchanon has agreed to sign a 1-year contract worth $910K with the Steelers.
  • Returning Home With A Loss - The Jets fell to the Steelers 70-49.
10 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public $10 (0-2)
13 slick1ru2 (2-0)
  • Just Shy Of Victory - The Broncos will have a long trip back to Denver after falling to the Falcons 13-10.
  • INT Fest - It was a forgettable day for Peyton Manning as the Broncos fell to the Falcons 13-10.

Bye Week:

NONE

1. pillBOXhat (1-0)
2. skillivey (1-0)
3. nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (0-1)
4. Omegaice (0-1)
5. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (0-1)
6. FlyAsomughaFly (1-0)
7. slick1ru2 (1-0)

Quote:
Week 2 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

Wearing Down The Competition - Redskins Rookie sensation QB Robert Griffin III certainly opened some eyes with his impressive showing on the field this week, including those in charge of handing out NFC player of the week honors. **This is his 2nd straight Award**

Defensive Player

J. Patrick Takes Center Stage In Week 2 - Saints CB Johnny Patrick was clearly the best player on the field this week in the NFC, and now he has the award to prove it.

Offensive Player

Unstoppable - Steelers WR Mike Wallace earned AFC offensive player of the week honors for his great play, but it's not like it's the first time he's played like a superstar. **This is his 2nd straight Award**

Defensive Player

T. Mays Eclipses All In Week 2 - Bengals Strong Safety Taylor Mays was given Week 2 AFC defensive player of the week honors for his performance.

Owner of the Week
dmvallstar (2-0)

Last edited by MaCruz; 10-08-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:27 AM   #5
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 3 Results

Week 3 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 3 Due Sunday October 7, 2012 @ 10pm EST

22 skillivey (2-1)
52 FlyAsomughaFly (3-0)
  • Contract Troubles - CB Nate Clements has turned down the Bengals' offer of a contract extension. Will he remain with the team at the end of his contract?
  • No Contest - The Redskins offense handily defeated the Bengals at home winning 52-22.
  • Bragging Rights - Robert Griffin III went off, scored a perfect 158.3 passer rating while dismantling the Bengals.
0 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-3)
29 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-1)
  • Staying For A While - Robert Mathis has reportedly signed a 5-year contract extension with the Colts that will pay him $45.0M.
  • Colts And D. Freeney Ink New Deal - The Colts have decided to re-sign ROLB Dwight Freeney to a 5-year deal worth $52.5M.
  • You're Throwing The Wrong Way - It was a forgettable day for Blaine Gabbert as the Jaguars fell to the Colts 29-0.
  • Not Even Close - The Jaguars will have to play much better next time if they want to avoid getting blown out again by the Colts.
0 Omegaice (0-3)
35 Macw16 (2-1)
  • Not Even Close - There was no stopping the Panthers this week at home versus the Giants. The final score ended up as 35-0.
  • Keep Pounding - DeAngelo Williams' 3 TD runs were enough to give the Panthers a 35-0 win over the Giants.
6 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-3)
44 warped71 (3-0)
  • Rams Suffers Road Loss - The Rams could not keep pace with the high-scoring Bears this week in a blowout loss.
38 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-1)
20 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-3)
6 Buccaneers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-2)
28 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (2-1)
  • Returning Home With A Loss - The Buccaneers left today's 28-6 game with a loss to the Cowboys.
  • Go Deep - By the end of the Cowboys game this week, Tony Romo had thrown for 284 yards passing en route to a win over the Buccaneers.
23 JC_20010 (2-1)
13 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-3)
  • Game was simmed due to owner not making the Deadline.
  • Home-field Disadvantage - The Dolphins were at home, but they could not get the win. They fall 23-13 to the visiting Jets.
10 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-3)
49 l.turner3 / L-blastya (2-1)
  • Chiefs Fall Apart On The Road - The Chiefs could not keep it close as they were routed by the Saints 49-10.
  • Gun Slinger - If there's one constant in the NFL, it's that Drew Brees is going to continue to throw touchdown passes. He's 7th all-time now on that list.
  • Sharpest Shooter - Drew Brees' 5 TD passes gave the Saints a 49-10 win over the Chiefs.
7 poind3xter - killbumz (1-2)
38 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (3-0)
  • Coach Schwartz Pushed Out - *1st GAME FOR NEW OWNER* Lions will have a new head coach as they cut ties with Jim Schwartz.
  • Lions And C. Avril Ink New Deal - The Lions have agreed to a deal worth $53.0M over 5 years with Cliff Avril.
  • Fair Deal - Kicker Rob Bironas has accepted the Titans' contract offer that is worth $19.2M over 4 years.
  • Unemployed No More - Free agent left defensive end Juqua Parker signs a 1-year contract with the Lions that will be worth $2.0M.
  • Cutting To The Front Of The Line - The Titans have reached an agreement with free agent right defensive end Willie Young. He'll be paid $1.5M over 1 years.
  • Cutting To The Front Of The Line - The Titans went after Amobi Okoye, feeling they needed to add some depth on defense.
  • Cleaning House - The Lions have just cut RE Willie Young.
  • Not Enough Talent - LE Dave Ball's time with the Titans has come to an abrupt end, as he announces his release from the Titans.
  • Road Test - The Lions offense could not keep pace with the Titans on the road, losing 38-7.
  • March To Victory - Jake Locker went off, scored an awesome 144.3 passer rating while dismantling the Lions.
42 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (3-0)
7 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-2)
  • Rude Guests - The 49ers really were road warriors this week as they came into Minnesota and quieted the crowd in a quick and orderly fashion.
  • And Stay Down - The 49ers' defense repeatedly buried Christian Ponder, racking up 6 sacks in win over the Vikings.
42 Dizz05 (3-0)
3 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-3)
  • Rude Guests - No mercy was shown by the Eagles this week against the Cardinals.
54 slick1ru2 (3-0)
31 stix2.1 - I3rokencore (1-2)
  • Parting Ways - The Atlanta Falcons decided to give Matt Bryant his walking papers today.
  • Bringing Home A Win - You have to step your game up on the road, and the Falcons did that.
  • Arm Candy - Matt Ryan was on target this week, which helped lead his Falcons to a 54-31win over the Chargers.
23 pillBOXhat (3-0)
22 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-3)
  • Close Loss At Home - Denver played well enough to win, but this time around they couldn't come up with one last big play against the Texans.
38 dmvallstar (2-1)
45 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (2-1)
  • No Place Like Home - The Raiders don't have to worry about backlash from the fans on the radio this week.
  • Special Game - Carson Palmer must have done his homework this week because he meticulously picked apart the Steelers and threw 5 touchdown passes.
31 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (2-1)
28 RL10529 (0-3)
  • Ravens Re-Sign HB Ray Rice - Baltimore Ravens have signed celebrated halfback Ray Rice to a 5-year contract extension worth $56.0M.
  • The Short End - The Ravens will now turn their gaze to next week's opponent as they lost a close game versus the Patriots 31-28.
0 Packers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-3)
31 sdcg81 (3-0)
  • No Stopping Them - There was no stopping the Seahawks this week at home versus the Packers. The final score ended up as 31-0.
  • Trench War Victory - Big-time defense by the Seattle allowed them to secure a win 31-0 over the Packers on strength of 5 sacks.

Bye Week:

NONE

1. warped71 (2-0)
2. Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (1-1)
3. JC_20010 (1-1)
4. l.turner3 / L-blastya (1-1)
5. aheadofmytime - theninerfan (2-0)
6. Dizz05 (2-0)
7. pillBOXhat (2-0)
8. sdcg81 (2-0)

Quote:
Week 3 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

R. Barden Caps Off Memorable Week - Saints WR Ramses Barden certainly deserved a game ball after his play this week, and he got one in the form of NFC offensive player of the week honors.

Defensive Player

J. Greer Awarded After Big Game - Saints CB Jabari Greer put together a strong week on the field and earned NFC defensive player of the week honors.

Offensive Player

M. Wallace Is Player Of The Week - Steelers WR Mike Wallace was simply outstanding this week, and he pulled in AFC offensive player of the week honors for Week 3. **This is his 3rd straight Award**

Defensive Player

K. Arrington Gets the Honors - Patriots CB Kyle Arrington played an outstanding game making him AFC's defensive player of the week honors for Week 3.

Owner of the Week
BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (3-0)

Last edited by MaCruz; 10-08-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:27 AM   #6
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 4 Results

Week 4 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 4 Due Sunday October 14, 2012 @ 10pm EST

56 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (4-0)
0 pillBOXhat (3-1) (CPU)
  • Anything But Close - The Titans stormed right into Houston and made it theirs.
  • Welcome To The Club - Jake Locker led the Titans to victory this week with a perfect passer rating.
  • Out Of Nowhere - The Titans are off to an undefeated start and are sitting atop of the AFC South.
7 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-4)
20 RL10529 (1-3)
  • Fan Favorites - The Baltimore Ravens came away with a home win over the Cleveland Browns this week.
  • Epic Meltdown - Brandon Weeden unraveled this week. 3 interceptions led to a 20-7 loss to the Ravens.
37 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (3-1)
21 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-2)
  • Deal Inked - The Patriots and Wes Welker have agreed to a 6-year extension that will pay him $78.0M over the life of the deal.
  • Winning On The Road - The New England Patriots came away with a win against the Buffalo Bills this week.
  • Making History - The Bills' defense struggled to slow Tom Brady who had a perfect 158.3 passer rating in win.
35 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (4-0)
10 JC_20010 (2-2) (CPU)
  • Finding Ways To Win - The 49ers don't mind being on the road if it leads to victory like it did this week.
  • Repeat Performer - Frank Gore led the way for the 49ers as he ran for 209 yards in a 35-10 win over the Jets.
  • Not A Rebuilding Year - The 49ers are undefeated and on the right track after a 10-35 win over the Jets.
24 sdcg81 (4-0)
10 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-4)
  • Finding Ways To Win - You have to step your game up on the road, and the Seahawks did that.
  • Defense Gobbles Up QB - The Seattle Seahawks defense turned in 4 sacks as they buried Sam Bradford and the St. Louis Rams in 24-10 win.
  • Seahawks Showing Confidence Early On - The Seahawks are off to an undefeated start and are sitting atop of the NFC West.
  • The Fine Print - After failing to find any common meeting ground on a new contract Max Unger has rejected a recent contract offer from the Seahawks.
34 Macw16 (3-1)
17 slick1ru2 (3-1)
  • 2 More Years - Tony Gonzalez has reportedly signed a 2-year contract extension with the Falcons that will pay him $16.0M.
  • Falcons Undone At Home - The Falcons fall to the visiting Panthers 34-17.
  • Air Waves - Cam Newton threw for 385 yards during the Panthers' 34-17 win over the Falcons.
31 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-3)
45 poind3xter - killbumz (2-2)
  • Looking Back At This Week's Game - There was certainly plenty of home cookin' this week in Detroit.
  • Day To Remember - Matthew Stafford was perfect with a 158.3 passer rating against the Vikings in win.
10 stix2.1 - I3rokencore (1-3)
16 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-3)
  • Defending Home Turf - There was certainly plenty of home cookin' this week in Kansas City.
14 skillivey (3-1)
10 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-4)
  • Trouble In Paradise - Sources confirm that contract negotiations have failed between Thomas Howard and the Bengals after he rejected the team's current contract offer.
  • Offered Up And Signed - Right Defensive End Michael Johnson has signed a 4-year contract worth $10.2M to remain with the Bengals.
  • Bringing Home A Win - The Bengals got a win on the road this week versus the Jaguars 14-10.
13 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (3-1)
10 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-4)
  • No Friends Made - There's a powerful rivalry between the Raiders and Broncos and it showed on the field.
20 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-3)
17 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-4)
  • No news at this time.
28 FlyAsomughaFly (4-0)
10 Buccaneers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-3)
  • Home Invasion - The Redskins very clearly wanted a win on the road in Tampa Bay.
  • Not A Rebuilding Year - Off to a 4-0 start, the Redskins are heading in the right direction.
49 l.turner3 / L-blastya (3-1)
45 Dallas0419 (0-4)
  • Finding Ways To Win - The Packers fall to the visiting Saints 49-45.
  • No Slowing Down - There was no stopping Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers in a wild 49-45 shootout victory for the Saints.
13 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-4)
35 Dizz05 (4-0)
  • Road Trip - The Giants lost on the road 35-13 to the Eagles this week.
  • Keep Pounding - LeSean McCoy ran for 2 TDs in Eagles' 35-13 win over the Giants.
  • Not A Rebuilding Year - The Eagles are undefeated and on the right track after a 13-35 win over the Giants.
24 warped71 (3-1)
31 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (3-1)
  • As Close As They Come - The Cowboys managed to scrape by the Bears at home 24-21.

Bye Week:

1. Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-1)
2. dmvallstar (2-1)

1. RL10529 (0-3)
2. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (2-1)
3. sdcg81 (3-0)
4. poind3xter - killbumz (1-2)
5. stix2.1 - I3rokencore (1-2)
6. skillivey (2-1)
7. nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (2-1)
8. FlyAsomughaFly (3-0)
9. Dizz05 (3-0)

Quote:
Week 4 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

Offensive Onslaught - It's a fitting end to the week for Lions QB Matthew Stafford following an impressive on-field performance. He has won the NFC offensive player of the week award.

Defensive Player

M. Jenkins Eclipses All In Week 4 - Saints Strong Safety Malcolm Jenkins was clearly the best player on the field this week in the NFC, and now he has the award to prove it.

Offensive Player

J. Locker Picks Up Award - Titans 2nd year QB Jake Locker gained a lot of extra attention this week following his outstanding play, and he's now your AFC offensive player of the week.

Defensive Player

Weekly Honors Handed Out To T. Ward - Browns Strong Safety T.J. Ward was given Week 4 AFC defensive player of the week honors for his performance.

Owner of the Week
Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (3-1)

Last edited by MaCruz; 10-15-2012 at 03:48 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:28 AM   #7
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 5 Results

Week 5 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 5 Due Sunday October 21, 2012 @ 10pm EST

63 Dizz05 (5-0)
24 dmvallstar (2-2)
  • No Home-Field Advantage Here - No mercy was shown by the Eagles this week against the Steelers.
  • C. Newton Throws 5 INTs - Cam Newton threw away the game against the Seahawks with his 5 interceptions.
  • Solid Day - LeSean McCoy ran for multiple scores during the Eagles' 63-24 win over the Steelers.
30 warped71 (4-1)
0 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-5)
  • Reservation Point - Both the Jaguars and Greg Jones are at a stalemate as the two cannot agree on a new contract extension.
  • True Pummeling - The Bears seemed to score at will on the Jaguars this week in an easy win on the road.
20 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-5)
38 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-4)
  • No news at this time.
10 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-4)
35 skillivey (4-1)
  • Staying Put - The Dolphins have agreed to a deal worth $27.1M over 5 years with Randy Starks.
  • Let's Make A Deal - Middle Linebacker Rey Maualuga has signed a 5-year contract worth $15.5M to remain with the Bengals.
  • Near-Perfect Victory - Sharpshooter Andy Dalton was near-flawless in a win over the Dolphins, notching a near-perfect passer rating.
10 RL10529 (1-4)
24 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-3)
  • An Unsuccessful Road Trip - The Ravens left today's 24-10 game with a loss to the Chiefs.
  • 4 INTs Cost Ravens - The secondary picked off Joe Flacco 4 times, and the Chiefs picked up a win against the Ravens 24-10.
69 Dallas0419 (1-4)
9 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-2)
  • Defensive Woes - The Colts could not keep it close, even with home-field advantage, as they were routed by the Packers 69-9.
  • TD Laden Victory - Aaron Rodgers threw for a whopping 7 TDs during Packers' 69-9 win over the Colts.
23 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-5)
30 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-4)
  • Demoted - Some folks are very shocked to hear that D. Wilson has been removed from the starting lineup. He'll now have to chase down A. Bradshaw to get his job back.
10 slick1ru2 (3-2)
55 FlyAsomughaFly (5-0)
  • Cutting To The Front Of The Line - Outside Linebacker Scott Shanle has agreed to sign a 1-year contract worth $1.4M with the Falcons.
  • A Keeper - The Redskins have come to terms with tight end Fred Davis on a new contract worth $28.6M over 5 years.
  • Left In The Dust - The Falcons could not keep it close as they were routed by the Redskins 55-10.
  • R. Griffin III Makes History - Robert Griffin III was on the mark this week as he amassed a perfect passer rating of 158.3 in 55-10 win over the Falcons.
34 sdcg81 (5-0)
21 Macw16 (3-2)
  • Panthers Undone At Home - The Panthers were at home, but they could not get the win. They fall 34-21 to the visiting Seahawks.
  • C. Newton Throws 5 INTs - Cam Newton threw away the game against the Seahawks with his 5 interceptions.
19 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-3)
31 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (5-0)
  • An Unsuccessful Road Trip - The Bills fell to the 49ers 31-19.
17 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-5)
45 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (4-1)
  • The Fine Print - A new contract offer by the New England Patriots was rejected by HB Danny Woodhead.
  • Sending The Fans Home Happy - The Patriots found a variety of ways to score on the Broncos, and the one-sided game ended as a 45-17 blowout.
  • Wrong Jersey - Interceptions undid Peyton Manning this week as the Broncos lost to the Patriots 45-17.
45 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (5-0)
10 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-4)
  • Brutalized - The Vikings really had a brutal game this week at home.
  • Crossing The Line - It was a big day for Chris Johnson whose 2 TD runs helped the Titans beat the Vikings 45-10.
30 stix2.1 - I3rokencore (1-4)
42 l.turner3 / L-blastya (4-1)
  • Home Crowd Excitement - The Saints won at home this week 42-30 against the Chargers.
  • Another Notch In The Belt - A true magician on the field, D. Brees continues to baffle defenses. He's put together a remarkable career and moves into 6th place on the all-time passing TD list.
  • Defensive Debilitator - The Saints pounded the ground this week, and Darren Sproles ran for 3 touchdowns to secure a victory against the Chargers 42-30.
27 pillBOXhat (4-1)
24 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-3)
  • Winning Ways - Houston defeated New York by a small margin in a tough road contest by a score of 27-24.
  • Fine Form - Matt Schaub threw all over the Jets in a 27-24 win for the Texans.

Bye Week:

1. poind3xter - killbumz (2-2)
  • Staying For A While - Justin Durant will be staying a while in Detroit after signing a new 5-year contract extension worth $20.8M.
2. nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (3-1)
  • The Dotted Line - The Raiders have come to terms with strong safety Tyvon Branch on a new contract worth $18.0M over 4 years.
  • After The Dust Settles - Matt Shaughnessy has declined a new contract offer from the Oakland Raiders.
3. Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (3-1)
  • Cowboys Re-Sign LOLB Anthony Spencer - Dallas Cowboys have signed celebrated outside linebacker Anthony Spencer to a 4-year contract extension worth $18.0M.
  • Inking A Deal - The Cowboys have agreed to a contract extension with CB Mike Jenkins for 4 years, $8.2M.
4. Buccaneers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-3)

1. warped71 (3-1)
2. skillivey (3-1)
3. RL10529 (1-3)
4. Dallas0419 (0-4)
5. aheadofmytime - theninerfan (4-0)
6. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (3-1)
7. BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (4-0)
8. pillBOXhat (3-1)

Quote:
Week 5 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

Unstoppable - Packers TE Jermichael Finley earned NFC offensive player of the week honors for his great play, but it's not like it's the first time he's played like a superstar.

Defensive Player

Weekly Honors Handed Out To D. Rodgers-Cromartie - Eagles CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was a terror on the defensive end of the ball this week.

Offensive Player

Wearing Down The Competition - Jets QB Mark Sanchez certainly deserved a game ball after his play this week, and he got one in the form of AFC offensive player of the week honors.

Defensive Player

T. Hali Given Player Of The Week - It was a given that Chiefs ROLB Tamba Hali would be AFC defensive player of the week.

Owner of the Week
sdcg81 (5-0)

Last edited by MaCruz; 10-22-2012 at 02:33 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:28 AM   #8
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 6 Results

Week 6 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 6 Due Sunday October 28, 2012 @ 10pm EST

24 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (5-1)
23 sdcg81 (5-1)
  • Offered Up And Signed - Seahawks and Alan Branch have agreed to 4-year extension worth $20.8M.
  • Close Loss At Home - The Seahawks fall to the Patriots at home 24-23.
21 dmvallstar (2-3)
55 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (6-0)
  • Contract 'No-Go'-tiation - Larry Foote has declined a new contract offer from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
  • Taking Care Of Home Field - Fans in Tennessee should have nothing to complain about as their boys routed the Steelers this week.
  • No Time To Lose - Nobody wants to run into the host of unbeatens blitzing through the league after six weeks of action.
  • Out Of A Job - Halfback Isaac Redman did not develop like the Steelers had hoped for and has just been released.
  • Out Of A Job - The Titans have released HB Tim Hightower.
  • Midseason Pick Up - Free agent Tim Hightower is headed to Pittsburgh. The Steelers pick up the free agent halfback for 1 years, $850K.
20 skillivey (5-1)
17 OT Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-6)
  • Four Quarters Not Enough For Rivals - The Bengals were able to one-up the Browns 20-17.
  • Sticking Around - The Bengals have agreed to a contract extension with LE Robert Geathers for 4 years, $17.0M.
30 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-3)
12 Buccaneers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-4)
  • No news at this time.
30 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-4)
27 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-5)
  • No news at this time.
66 poind3xter - killbumz (3-2)
30 Dizz05 (5-1)
  • Hitting On All Cylinders - No mercy was shown by the Lions this week against the Eagles.
  • M. Stafford Is Perfect - Matthew Stafford was perfect with a 158.3 passer rating against the Eagles in win.
30 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (4-1)
3 slick1ru2 (3-3)
  • After The Dust Settles - There was no movement in an attempt to re-sign Aaron Curry, after he rejected the Raiders recent offer.
  • Bringing Home A Win - The Raiders got a win on the road this week versus the Falcons 30-3.
  • Cutting To The Front Of The Line - The Falcons went after Jerome Harrison, feeling they needed to add some depth on offense.
27 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-2)
13 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-4)
  • Impasse - The Jets appear to be at an impasse attempting to re-sign HB Shonn Greene as a recent contract offer was rejected by the player.
26 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (4-1)
14 RL10529 (1-5)
  • Not Seeing Eye To Eye - After failing to find any common meeting ground on a new contract Felix Jones has rejected a recent contract offer from the Cowboys.
  • Falling At Home - The Ravens did not protect their house this week against the Cowboys.
  • Into The Void - Joe Flacco came undone in 26-14 loss against the Cowboys, throwing 3 INTs.
28 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-3)
27 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-6)
  • No news at this time.
20 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-5)
21 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (6-0)
  • Squeaking It Out - The 49ers pulled off a narrow 21-20 victory at home versus the Giants.
  • Keep To The Lawn - It was a big day for Frank Gore whose 2 TD runs helped the 49ers beat the Giants 21-20.
  • Nobody Wants To Lose - At the end of Week 6, a number of teams around the league have put themselves in a good position moving forward with these undefeated starts.
10 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-5)
38 FlyAsomughaFly (6-0)
  • No Contest - The Redskins easily handled the Vikings this week in a blowout win ending 38-10.
  • Best Day Ever - It was a banner day for Robert Griffin III as he lit up the Vikings with a perfect 158.3 passer rating.
  • King Of The Mountain - At the end of Week 6, a number of teams around the league have put themselves in a good position moving forward with these undefeated starts.
14 Dallas0419 (2-4) (CPU)
6 pillBOXhat (4-2)
  • Falling At Home - The Houston Texans came out of today's game with a loss at home versus the Green Bay Packers.
30 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-5)
24 stix2.1 - I3rokencore (1-5)
  • P. Manning Lights Up Scoreboard - Peyton Manning led the way for the Broncos, throwing for 3 touchdowns in a 30-24 win over the Chargers.

Bye Week:

1. Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-5)
  • Extension In Place For D. Smith - Daryl Smith has reportedly signed a 5-year contract extension with the Jaguars that will pay him $45.0M.
2. warped71 (4-1)
3. Macw16 (3-2)
4. l.turner3 / L-blastya (4-1)

1. skillivey (4-1)
2. aheadofmytime - theninerfan (5-0)
3. FlyAsomughaFly (5-0)
4. stix2.1 - I3rokencore (1-4)

Quote:
Week 6 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

Unstoppable - It's a fitting end to the week for Lions QB Matthew Stafford following an impressive on-field performance. He has won the NFC offensive player of the week award. **This is his 2nd Award**

Defensive Player

Weekly Honors Handed Out To S. Lee - Cowboys MLB Sean Lee was clearly the best player on the field this week in the NFC, and now he has the award to prove it.

Offensive Player

Unstoppable - Steelers WR Mike Wallace earned AFC offensive player of the week honors for his great play, but it's not like it's the first time he's played like a superstar. **This is his 4th Award**

Defensive Player

R. McClain Takes Center Stage In Week 6 -Raiders MLB Rolando McClain was a terror on the defensive end of the ball this week.

Owner of the Week
Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (5-1)

Last edited by MaCruz; 10-29-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:29 AM   #9
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 7 Results

Week 7 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 7 Due Sunday November 4, 2012 @ 10pm EST

31 sdcg81 (6-1)
27 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (6-1)
  • Coming Up Big On The Road - A boisterous home crowd didn't get to the Seahawks this week.
  • End Zone Dancing - Russell Wilson did work this week against the 49ers, connecting on 3 passing TDs in a win for his Seahawks.
31 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-6)
59 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (5-1)
  • Jaguars Fall Apart On The Road - The Jaguars fell behind by a huge margin to the Raiders this week, losing by a score of 59-31.
  • Palmer Pads Stats - The Raiders secured a 59-31 win over the Jaguars on the strength of Carson Palmer's 5 TD passes.
59 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (7-0)
10 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-4)
  • Road Warriors - The Titans seemed to score at will on the Bills this week in an easy win on the road.
  • J. Locker Bashes Bills - Jake Locker must have done his homework this week because he meticulously picked apart the Bills and threw 5 touchdown passes.
59 l.turner3 / L-blastya (5-1)
6 Buccaneers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-5)
  • No Compromising - There was no movement in an attempt to re-sign Devery Henderson, after he rejected the Saints recent offer.
  • Rivalry Renewed - The Saints stormed right into Tampa Bay and made it theirs.
  • Season's Worth Of TDs - Drew Brees torched the Buccaneers with 7 TDs and 409 yards through the air during a 59-6 win.
16 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-7)
20 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-2)
  • No news at this time.
38 FlyAsomughaFly (7-0)
13 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-6)
  • Falling At Home - The Giants did not protect their house this week against the Redskins.
  • Scoring Threat - Roy Helu Jr. was a star on the ground this week in the Redskins' 38-13 win over the Giants.
17 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (4-2)
56 Macw16 (4-2)
  • Agreement Reached - The Dallas Cowboys have decided Victor Butler is a player worth holding onto, giving him a new 4-year, $5.2M deal.
  • Trampled - The Cowboys lost big on the road to the Panthers 56-17.
  • Ride The Wave - There was lots to love about Cam Newton's performance against the Cowboys, who couldn't stand up to his perfect 158.3 passer rating.
38 Dallas0419 (3-4)
23 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-5)
  • 5 More Years - The Packers and Greg Jennings have agreed to a 5-year extension that will pay him $41.8M over the life of the deal.
  • Home-field Disadvantage - The Rams did not protect their house this week against the Packers.
  • Spread The Love - Aaron Rodgers tallied 372 yards through the air this week, and his Packers beat the Rams 38-23 in the process.
21 RL10529 (1-6)
28 pillBOXhat (5-2)
  • The Long Way Home - The Ravens fell to the Texans 28-21.
  • Blitz Package - The Texans' defense bashed the opposing offensive line with a 7-sack performance, and buried Joe Flacco and the Ravens in a win this week.
28 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-6)
26 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-6)
  • No news at this time.
5 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-5)
29 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (6-1)
  • Defending Home Turf - The Patriots would not be denied this week as they walked away with a 29-5 win versus the Jets.
14 dmvallstar (2-4) (CPU)
17 skillivey (6-1)
  • Always A Classic - Close games keep rivalries exciting, and everybody witnessed an exciting rivalry game this week in Cincinnati.
20 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-3)
31 warped71 (5-1)
  • No Problem Here - There was certainly plenty of home cookin' this week in Chicago.
  • Paydirt Machine - 2 rushing TDs for Matt Forte helped lead the Bears to a 31-20 victory over the Lions.

Bye Week:

1. Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-3)
2. slick1ru2 (3-3)
3. stix2.1 - I3rokencore (1-5)
4. Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-5)
5. Dizz05 (5-1)
6. Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-5)

1. nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (4-1)
2. BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (6-0)
3. l.turner3 / L-blastya (4-1)
4. FlyAsomughaFly (6-0)
5. Dallas0419 (2-4)
6. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (5-1)
7. warped71 (4-1)

Quote:
Week 7 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

Rising To The Challenge - Saints WR Ramses Barden certainly opened some eyes with his impressive showing on the field this week, including those in charge of handing out NFC player of the week honors.

Defensive Player

C. Webster Given Player Of The Week - On the field this week, Giants CB Corey Webster put on a defensive showcase and received NFC defensive player of the week honors.

Offensive Player

Rising To The Challenge - There was simply no stopping Raiders QB Carson Palmer this week, and now he'll get to put an AFC offensive player of the week award in his trophy case.

Defensive Player

A. Verner Rewarded For His Play -Titans CB Alterraun Verner was a terror on the defensive end of the ball this week.

Owner of the Week
sdcg81 (6-1) **This is his 2nd Owner of the Week Award**

Last edited by MaCruz; 11-05-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #10
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 8 Results

Week 8 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 8 Due Sunday November 11, 2012 @ 10pm EST

34 Macw16 (4-3)
35 warped71 (6-1)
  • Sticking Around - There's no problem here as Captain Munnerlyn and the Carolina Panthers have come to terms on a new deal worth $6.0M.
  • An 'A' For Effort - The Bears came close on the road, but they were unable to get the win over the Panthers, losing 35-34.
  • J. Cutler Is Near Perfect - The Panthers' defense struggled to slow Jay Cutler who had an almost-perfect passer rating of 142.2 in the win.
27 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-6)
10 Dallas0419 (3-5)
  • Packers Undone At Home - The Packers failed to get a win at home versus the visiting Jaguars. They lost 27-10.
  • Epic Meltdown - There were very few positives for Aaron Rodgers as his 3 picks resulted in a 27-10 loss to the Jaguars.
17 Buccaneers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-6)
24 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-6)
  • No news at this time.
34 stix2.1 - I3rokencore (2-5)
27 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-8)
  • Anything But Road Weary - The Browns fall to the visiting Chargers 34-27.
  • Sky Cap - Philip Rivers threw for 275 yards this week, which helped his Chargers push past the Browns by a score of 34-27 this week.
24 slick1ru2 (3-4)
42 Dizz05 (6-1)
  • Keep To The Lawn - LeSean McCoy ran for multiple scores during the Eagles' 42-24 win over the Falcons.
28 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-5)
16 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-6)
  • Home-field Disadvantage - The Jets did not protect their house this week against the Dolphins.
28 sdcg81 (7-1)
6 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-4)
  • Pass Rush Masters - A 28-6 win this week for the Seahawks as they terrorized Matthew Stafford with 6 sacks.
14 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (7-1)
7 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-6)
  • Winning On The Road - The Patriots didn't look out of sync at all, even though they were on the road in St. Louis this week.
27 FlyAsomughaFly (7-1) (CPU)
45 dmvallstar (3-4)
  • Crowd Pleasers - The Steelers won at home this week 45-27 against the Redskins.
  • You Da Man - Ben Roethlisberger threw for 404 yards in the Steelers' 45-27 win over the Redskins.
  • It's In His Hands - The NFL is buzzing as Mike Wallace approaches the record for most receiving touchdowns. Can he continue his record-breaking pace? Only time will tell.
  • In The Hunt For History - Mike Wallace doesn't need to do much more work to eclipse the NFL single-season receiving yards record.
3 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-3)
56 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (8-0)
  • Miracle Season Continues - The preseason questions that surrounded the Titans seem more and more unfounded with every passing win.
  • Game to Remember - Jake Locker made mincemeat of the Colts' defense while scoring an almost-perfect passer rating in a win.
27 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (6-1)
21 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-4)
  • Chiefs Undone At Home - The Chiefs failed to get a win at home versus the visiting Raiders. They lost 27-21.
0 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-7)
35 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (5-2)
  • Not One For The Ages - The Giants will have to play much better next time if they want to avoid getting blown out again by the Cowboys.
46 l.turner3 / L-blastya (6-1)
45 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-6)
  • Close Loss At Home - The Broncos fall to the Saints at home 46-45.
  • Who's Next? - Drew Brees must not have gotten the memo that he's supposed to be slowing down with age. He moved beyond Dan Fouts this week on the passing yardage list.
24 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (6-2)
27 OT Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-6)
  • Overtime - The Cardinals and 49ers took it to overtime this week, with the Cardinals pulling away in OT.
  • Zero Step Drop - A tenacious Arizona Cardinals' defense blitzed Colin Kaepernick and got results with 4 sacks in 27-24 victory.

Bye Week:

1. Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-4)
2. RL10529 (1-6)
3. pillBOXhat (5-2)
4. skillivey (6-1)

1. Dallas0419 (3-4)
2. stix2.1 - I3rokencore (1-5)
3. sdcg81 (6-1)
4. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (6-1)
5. BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (7-0)
6. nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (5-1)
7. Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (4-2)
8. l.turner3 / L-blastya (5-1)
9. aheadofmytime - theninerfan (6-1)

Quote:
Week 8 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

No Surprise Here - Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams was simply outstanding this week, and he pulled in NFC offensive player of the week honors for Week 8.

Defensive Player

You Better Recognize - Eagles CB Curtis Marsh was clearly the best player on the field this week in the NFC, and now he has the award to prove it.

Offensive Player

M. Wallace Posts Big Numbers - It should come as no surprise that Steelers WR Mike Wallace has won offensive player of the week honors. **This is his 5th Award**

Defensive Player

K. Wilson contributes on defense -Steelers CB Kyle Wilson records 4 tackles, and an interception to earn defensive player of the week.

Owner of the Week
warped71 (6-1)

Last edited by MaCruz; 11-13-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #11
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 9 Results

Week 9 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 9 Due Sunday November 18, 2012 @ 10pm EST

10 warped71 (6-2)
24 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (9-0)
  • No Problem Here - The Titans won at home this week 24-10 against the Bears.
  • Pick Party - There were very few positives for Jay Cutler as his 4 picks resulted in a 24-10 loss to the Titans.

*******The Game of the Week #2*******
42 Dizz05 (6-2)
55 l.turner3 / L-blastya (7-1)
  • Road Trip - The Eagles could not get the win in New Orleans, falling to the Saints 55-42.
  • Repeat Performer - Darren Sproles ran for 2 TDs during the Saints' 55-42 win over the Eagles.
33 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-4)
10 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-7)
  • Jaguars Lose At Home - The Jaguars failed to get a win at home versus the visiting Lions, going down 33-10.
27 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-5)
30 OT stix2.1 - I3rokencore (3-5)
  • Overtime - It was a game of inches in San Diego this week, and the Chargers won that game against the Chiefs.
  • E. Royal Doesn't Miss A Beat - Eddie Royal returned 2 three punts for touchdowns against the Chiefs this week on the way to a 30-27 final score.
27 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-7)
34 skillivey (7-1)
  • Cozy Confines - The Bengals don't have to worry about backlash from the fans on the radio this week.
  • R. Mendenhall Puts On A Show - 3 rushing TDs for Rashard Mendenhall helped lead the Bengals to a 34-27 victory over the Broncos.
34 RL10529 (2-6)
21 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-9)
  • Winning On The Road - The Baltimore Ravens came away with a win against the Cleveland Browns this week.
  • Race To Glory - Ray Rice went big with 254 yards rushing and led the Ravens to a 34-21 victory over the Browns.
30 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-5)
28 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-4)
  • No news at this time.
28 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-7)
31 Packers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-5)
  • A Battle Of Inches - The Green Bay Packers narrowly defeated the Arizona Cardinals 31-28.
33 Macw16 (5-3)
30 FlyAsomughaFly (7-2)
  • Game was simmed due to both owners not making the Deadline.
  • Sneaking Out With A Win - The Redskins knew it would be rough to win in Washington but they pulled out a win.
17 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-5)
23 pillBOXhat (6-2)
  • Empty Handed - The Bills could not get the win in Houston, falling to the Texans 23-17.
0 Buccaneers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-7)
34 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (7-1)
  • Taking Care Of Home Field - There was no stopping the Raiders this week at home versus the Buccaneers. The final score ended up as 34-0.
  • Shining Example - Carson Palmer solved the Buccaneers defense with an almost-perfect passer rating in win.
10 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-7)
59 sdcg81 (8-1)
  • A One-Sided Victory - The Seahawks squished the Vikings at home this week.
  • R. Wilson Shines Bright - Russell Wilson went big with 464 yards passing and led the Seahawks to a 59-10 victory over the Vikings.
42 dmvallstar (4-4)
7 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-8)
  • Routed - The Giants could not keep it close, even with home-field advantage, as they were routed by the Steelers 42-7.
  • It's Raining TDs - Ben Roethlisberger led the way for the Steelers, throwing for 6 TDs in a 42-7 win over the Giants.
41 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (5-3)
44 OT slick1ru2 (4-4)
  • Dedicated To The End - The hometown fans were sweating bullets by the end of it, but their Falcons did finally win out in overtime versus the Cowboys.

Bye Week:

1. aheadofmytime - theninerfan (6-2)
2. Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-6)
3. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (7-1)
4. Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-6)

1. stix2.1 - I3rokencore (2-5)
2. skillivey (6-1)
3. RL10529 (1-6)
4. pillBOXhat (5-2)
5. nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (6-1)
6. sdcg81 (7-1)
7. dmvallstar (3-4)

Quote:
Week 9 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

R. Wilson Recognized - Seahawks QB Russell Wilson gained a lot of extra attention this week following his outstanding play, and he's now your NFC offensive player of the week.

Defensive Player

B. Grimes Has Great Week - It was a given that Falcons CB Brent Grimes would be NFC defensive player of the week.

Offensive Player

Offensive Onslaught - Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger was simply outstanding this week, and he pulled in AFC offensive player of the week honors for Week 9.

Defensive Player

C. McCarthy gets weekly honors - Titans MLB Colin McCarthy had 6 tackles and an INT to earn defensive player of the week.

Owner of the Week
l.turner3 / L-blastya (7-1)

Last edited by MaCruz; 11-22-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:34 AM   #12
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 10 Results

Week 10 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 10 Due Sunday November 25, 2012 @ 10pm EST

35 pillBOXhat (7-2)
28 warped71 (6-3)
  • Big Fly - Matt Schaub threw for 346 yards during the Texans' 35-28 win over the Bears.
  • Not Enough Talent - DT Matt Toeaina's time with the Bears has come to an abrupt end, as he announces his release from the Bears.

13 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (5-4)
21 Dizz05 (7-2)
  • Returning Home with a Loss - The Cowboys could not get the win in Philadelphia, falling to the Eagles 21-13.
32 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-4)
7 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-8)
  • Falling At Home - The Jaguars failed to get a win at home versus the visiting Colts. They lost 32-7.
7 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-9)
35 skillivey (8-1)
  • No Stopping Them - The Bengals simply smashed the Giants.
  • Into The Void - It was a forgettable day for Eli Manning as the Giants fell to the Bengals 35-7.
23 stix2.1 - I3rokencore (4-5) (CPU)
7 slick1ru2 (1-8)
  • slick1ru2 finished with the Falcons at 4-5 and has started his 1st game as new Bucs Owner.
  • Buccaneers Undone At Home - The Buccaneers were at home, but they could not get the win. They fall 23-7 to the visiting Chargers.
  • Accuracy Issues - Josh Freeman repeatedly threw the football to the other team, which led to a 23-7 loss to the Chargers.
59 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (10-0)
24 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-6)
  • Going Above And Beyond - Any doubters should be cast aside at this point as the Titans have now pulled off their 10th straight win.
  • Never Had A Chance - Nothing seemed to go right for the Dolphins this week.
  • Rock 'N' Socked - There was no stopping Jake Locker or Ryan Tannehill in a wild 59-24 shootout victory for the Titans.
  • Too Good To Stop - With 20 touchdowns on the season, Chris Johnson is eyeing the single-season rushing touchdown record.
3 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-8)
35 Macw16 (6-3)
  • Answering The Bell At Home - The Panthers found a variety of ways to score on the Broncos, and the one-sided game ended as a 35-3 blowout.
  • Day To Remember - The Broncos could not stop Cam Newton who had a perfect passer rating of 158.3 in 35-3 win.
9 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-6)
35 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (8-1)
  • Not In Our House - The Patriots don't have to worry about backlash from the fans on the radio this week.
  • T. Brady Lights Up Scoreboard - Tom Brady led the way for the Patriots, throwing for 3 touchdowns in a 35-9 win over the Bills.
24 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (8-1)
14 RL10529 (2-7) (CPU)
  • Home Invasion - The Raiders will return home to Oakland one win richer after beating the Ravens.
  • Pass Rush Masters - 6 sacks by the Raiders was more than enough to down the Ravens by a score of 24-14.
10 slick1ru2 (4-5)
55 l.turner3 / L-blastya (8-1)
  • slick1ru2 finished with the Falcons at 4-5 and has started his 1st game as new Bucs Owner.
  • Always Ready - Tony Gonzalez has made more than a fair share of cornerbacks look silly en route to racking up the 9th most receiving yards in NFL history.
  • M. Ryan Throws 6 INTS - Matt Ryan came undone in 55-10 loss against the Saints, throwing 6 INTs.
  • Blowout in New Orleans - The Saints walk away with the bragging rights as they maul the Falcons 55-10.
16 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-5)
23 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-7)
  • No news at this time.
7 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-7)
17 sdcg81 (9-1)
  • An Unsuccessful Road Trip - The Jets fell to the Seahawks 17-7.
17 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-7)
54 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (7-2)
  • Route Running Aficionado - Anyone can see that Randy Moss was born to catch passes in the NFL. He's moved beyond Isaac Bruce on the career receiving yards list.
  • Kaepernick Pads Stats - Colin Kaepernick loaded up on touchdowns this week as he threw 5 TD strikes and led his 49ers to a win over the Rams.
  • Crushed - The Rams will have to play much better next time if they want to avoid getting blown out again by the 49ers.
24 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-6)
42 dmvallstar (5-4)
  • Results in from Pittsburgh - Not much to complain about in Pittsburgh this week as the Steelers came out on top against the Chiefs 42-24.
  • B. Roethlisberger Shines Bright - The Chiefs fell victim to the Steelers' passing attack in a 42-24 loss.
  • Take Your Place in the Sun - Mike Wallace should cash in his 2,106 receiving yards after the year ends because he's having a season for the ages.
  • WOWZAS! - Mike Wallace had 4 TD receptions today and now has 25 TDs for the season, which is a single-season record.

Bye Week:

1. FlyAsomughaFly (7-2)
2. Packers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-5)
3. Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-7)
4. Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-9)

1. skillivey (7-1)
2. stix2.1 - I3rokencore (3-5)
3. BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (9-0)
4. Macw16 (5-3)
5. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (7-1)
6. sdcg81 (8-1)
7. aheadofmytime - theninerfan (6-2)
8. dmvallstar (4-4)

Quote:
Week 10 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

Unstoppable - It should come as no surprise that Bears QB Jay Cutler has won offensive player of the week honors.

Defensive Player

J. Murphy Eclipses All In Week 10 - Saints CB Jerome Murphy was clearly the best player on the field this week in the NFC, and now he has the award to prove it.

Offensive Player

No Surprise Here - Steelers WR Mike Wallace earned AFC offensive player of the week honors for his great play, but it's not like it's the first time he's played like a superstar. **This is his 6th Award**

Defensive Player

You Better Recognize - No matter what the offense threw at him, they could not slow Texans SS Danieal Manning down en route to an AFC defensive player of the week award.

Owner of the Week
pillBOXhat (7-2)

Last edited by MaCruz; 11-26-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #13
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 11 Results

Week 11 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 11 Due Sunday December 2, 2012 @ 10pm EST

41 l.turner3 / L-blastya (9-1)
24 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (8-2)
  • Coming Up Big On The Road - The Saints will return home to New Orleans one win richer after beating the Raiders.
  • Passing Game - By the end of the Saints game this week, Drew Brees had thrown for 345 yards passing en route to a win over the Raiders.

7 warped71 (6-4)
14 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (8-2)
  • The Long Way Home - The Bears fell to the 49ers 14-7.
  • On The Spot - Colin Kaepernick was leading by example this week as his solid day through the air helped his 49ers oust the Bears by a score of 14-7.
25 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-9)
31 pillBOXhat (8-2)
  • Home Cookin' - There was certainly plenty of home cookin' this week in Houston.
  • On The Mark - Matt Schaub was unstoppable this week, leading the Texans to a win over the Jaguars.
51 Dizz05 (8-2)
16 FlyAsomughaFly (7-3) (CPU)
  • Nothing But A Drubbing - The Redskins were left dumbstruck by the Eagles.
  • M. Vick Goes Deep - Michael Vick was unstoppable this week, leading the Eagles to a win over the Redskins.
36 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-7)
42 OT Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-6)
  • No news at this time.
21 skillivey (9-1)
3 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-7)
  • Chiefs Undone At Home - The Chiefs did not protect their house this week against the Bengals.
  • Arm Candy - Andy Dalton stepped up with 302 yards passing to lead the Bengals by the Chiefs 21-3.
6 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-10)
24 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (6-4)
  • Not In Our House - The Cowboys would not be denied this week as they walked away with a 24-6 win versus the Browns.
24 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-7)
21 Falcons - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-6)
  • No news at this time.
21 Packers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-6)
38 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-5)
  • Out With The Old - In Detroit, J. Best has been replaced by L. Stephens-Howling at halfback. Could this be a motivation tactic?
3 slick1ru2 (1-9)
25 Macw16 (7-3)
  • Cutting To The Front Of The Line - Free agent cornerback Chris Johnson signs a 1-year contract with the Buccaneers that will be worth $1.2M.
  • Home Cookin' - There was certainly plenty of home cookin' this week in Charlotte.
  • Friendly Skies - Cam Newton led the way for the Panthers, throwing for 279 yards in a 25-3 win over the Buccaneers.
49 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-7)
35 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-8)
  • Rams Undone At Home - The St. Louis Rams came out of today's game with a loss at home versus the New York Jets.
  • Rush To Victory - Shonn Greene rushed for 2 touchdowns during the Jets' 49-35 win over the Rams.
27 Chargers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-6)
44 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-8)
  • No news at this time.
20 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-5)
74 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (9-1)
  • QB Onslaught - Tom Brady put forth a memorable performance this week by throwing for 9 touchdowns in a victory for his Patriots.
  • A Runaway Victory - The Patriots did not keep this rivalry game close, as they took down the Colts 74-20.
  • T. Brady Sets Mark - Tom Brady took to the air, putting up a record 639 passing yards this week.
  • Flying High - Tom Brady tossed 9 touchdown passes and set a new single-game record.
14 RL10529 (2-8)
49 dmvallstar (6-4)
  • Making History - It's back to the drawing board for the Ravens' defense after Ben Roethlisberger scored a perfect passer rating in 49-14 win.
  • A Runaway Victory - The Steelers left no doubt who the better team was this week in a 49-14 blowout win versus the rival Ravens.

Bye Week:

1. Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-9)
2. sdcg81 (9-1)
3. Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-7)
4. BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (10-0)

1. pillBOXhat (7-2)
2. skillivey (8-1)
3. Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (5-4)
4. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (8-1)

Quote:
Week 11 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

No Surprise Here - Star players have to play like stars, and Eagles QB Michael Vick did just that this week en route to NFC offensive player of the week honors.

Defensive Player

J. Norman Eclipses All In Week 11 - Panthers CB Josh Norman was a terror on the defensive end of the ball this week.

Offensive Player

No Surprise Here - Steelers WR Mike Wallace earned AFC offensive player of the week 11 honors for his great play, but it's not like it's the first time he's played like a superstar. **This is his 7th Award**

Defensive Player

D. Revis Given Player Of The Week - Jets CB Darrelle Revis took no prisoners this week en route to AFC defensive player of the week honors.

Owner of the Week
l.turner3 / L-blastya (9-1) **This is his 2nd Owner of the Week Award**

Last edited by MaCruz; 12-03-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:36 AM   #14
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 12 Results

Week 12 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 12 Due Sunday December 9, 2012 @ 10pm EST

28 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (8-3)
35 l.turner3 / L-blastya (10-1)
  • Saints And J.Bushrod Ink New Deal - The Saints have agreed to a deal worth $38.0M over 5 years with Jermon Bushrod.
  • Not In Our House - The Saints won at home against the 49ers this week 35-28.
  • Who's Next - It's a special treat just getting to watch Drew Brees every week. He threw for plenty more yards this week and is now 8th on the all-time yardage list.
  • Merciless Assault - Drew Brees wowed Saints fans and frustrated 49ers fans with his 5-touchdown performance this week.
  • Changing The Record Books - Drew Brees and his arm have a good chance of breaking the NFL record for passing touchdowns in a season.

22 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (9-2)
21 skillivey (9-2)
  • Steal A Win - The Raiders managed to scrape by the Bengals 22-21.
  • Airing It Out - Carson Palmer's 294 yards passing led the Raiders to a 22-21 win over the Bengals.
49 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (11-0)
7 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-10)
  • Jacksonville Blown Out - The Jaguars were left dumbstruck by the Titans.
  • Big Arm, Big Win - Jake Locker tallied 490 yards through the air, and the Titans beat the Jaguars.
  • Record Within Sight - The NFL record for most interceptions in a season might be surrendered to Jordan Babineaux. He's quickly approaching the incredible achievement.
38 pillBOXhat (9-2)
17 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-6)
  • Lions Undone At Home - The Detroit Lions came out of today's game with a loss at home versus the Houston Texans.
  • Rack 'Em Up - Matt Schaub got the job done for the Texans as they beat the Lions 38-17.
3 FlyAsomughaFly (7-4) (CPU)
27 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (7-4)
  • *LAST GAME AS REDSKINS OWNER (FINISHED 7-4)*
  • Returning Home With A Loss -The Redskins left today's 27-3 game with a loss to the Cowboys.
  • Inking A Deal - The Cowboys have agreed to a contract extension with C Phil Costa for 3 years, $4.3M.
  • Can R.Griffin III Have A Do-Over - Robert Griffin III struggled mightily versus the Cowboys as his 4 interceptions cost the Redskins the game 27-3.
61 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (10-1)
3 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-8)
  • Nothing To Be Said - The Jets are no doubt embarassed how they played this week in front of the home crowd.
21 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-8)
42 warped71 (7-4)
  • Home Crowd Excitement - Every fan will have a much nicer ride home after watching their Bears win 42-21.
  • It's Raining TDs - Jay Cutler's 5 TD passes gave the Bears a 42-21 win over the Vikings.
43 dmvallstar (7-4)
13 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-11)
  • dmvallstar finished with the Steelers at 7-4 and has switched as the Redskins Owner for Week 13.
  • Anything But Close - The Steelers walk away with the bragging rights as they leave the Brownswith a home loss in Cleveland.
  • Changing The Record Books - Ben Roethlisberger is certainly making his presence be known as he nears the NFL single-season passing touchdowns record.
  • Parting Ways - The Steelers have just cut CB Phillip Buchanon.
0 Falcons - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-7)
30 slick1ru2 (2-9)
  • Unemployed No More - The Buccaneers have reached an agreement with free agent wide receiver Antonio Bryant. He'll be paid $810K over 1 years.
  • Raiding The Market - Free agent right defensive end James Hall signs a 1-year contract with the Buccaneers that will be worth $910K.
  • Live In Fear Of The D - The Buccaneers' defense swallowed up Matt Ryan 6 times in a win over the Falcons 30-0.
  • A Runaway Victory - It was anything but a normal rivalry game in Tampa Bay this week as it was a serious blowout between two teams that do not like each other.
  • Not Enough Talent - The Buccaneers have released K Connor Barth.
  • Moving On - Tampa Bay felt it was simply time to let Left Defensive End Da'Quan Bowers go.
  • Cutting To The Front Of The Line - The Buccaneers have reached an agreement with free agent cornerback Phillip Buchanon. He'll be paid $910K over 1 years.
24 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-9)
30 OT Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-7)
  • No news at this time.
24 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-7)
39 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-5)
  • No news at this time.
31 sdcg81 (10-1)
10 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-8)
  • Dolphins Undone At Home - The Dolphins were at home, but they could not get the win. They fall 31-10 to the visiting Seahawks.
  • Chasing The Record - After racking up 19 sacks this season, Bruce Irvin nears the single-season record for sacks.
13 RL10529 (2-9)
21 Chargers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-6)
  • No Problem Here - The Chargers answered the call at home and came away with a victory over the Ravens this week.
19 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-9)
36 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-7)
  • No news at this time.
20 Packers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-7)
26 OT Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-9)
  • No news at this time.
39 Macw16 (8-3)
14 Dizz05 (8-3)
  • Eagles Undone At Home - The Eagles fall to the visiting Panthers 39-14.
  • 5 INTs For M.Vick - Michael Vick repeatedly threw the football to the other team, which led to a 39-14 loss to the Panthers.

Bye Week:

NONE

1. BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (10-0)
2. pillBOXhat (8-2)
3. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (9-1)
4. warped71 (6-4)
5. dmvallstar (6-4)
6. slick1ru2 (1-9)
7. sdcg81 (9-1)
8. RL10529 (2-8)

Quote:
Week 12 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

D. Brees Is Player Of The Week - Star players have to play like stars, and Saints QB Drew Brees did just that this week en route to NFC offensive player of the week honors.

Defensive Player

A. Berry Eclipses All In Week 12 - Lions CB Aaron Berry was clearly the best player on the field this week in the NFC, and now he has the award to prove it.

Offensive Player

Rising To The Challenge - Colts RB Donald Brown gained a lot of extra attention this week following his outstanding play, and he's now your AFC offensive player of the week.

Defensive Player

S. Moore Takes Center Stage In Week 12 - Nobody should overlook Patriots CB Sterling Moore moving forward as he was given AFC defensive player of the week honors for Week 12.

Owner of the Week
nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (9-2)

Last edited by MaCruz; 12-11-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:37 AM   #15
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 13 Results

Week 13 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 13 Due Sunday December 16, 2012 @ 10pm EST

41 pillBOXhat (10-2)
28 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (11-1)
  • Titans Undone At Home - The Tennessee Titans came out of today's game with a loss at home versus the Houston Texans.
  • Beyond Their Reach - The Titans have fallen, which means no team in the NFL will be running the table this year.

18 sdcg81 (10-2)
33 warped71 (8-4)
  • No news at this time.
20 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-11)
27 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-7)
  • Not In Our House - The Bills won at home against the Jaguars this week 27-20.
56 l.turner3 / L-blastya (11-1)
28 Falcons - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-8)
  • Atlanta Blown Out - This rivalry game will be remembered for all the wrong reasons in Atlanta.
  • Touchdown Fiesta - It was an epic offensive showcase this week as Drew Brees and Matt Ryan teed off on defenses for four quarters before the Saints came out on top.
  • Getting It Done - Drew Brees has now delivered 53 passing touchdowns this year, more than any quarterback in any season in NFL history.
  • Bombs Away - Drew Brees threw for 646 yards, setting a new single-game record.
13 Macw16 (9-3)
7 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-8)
  • No news at this time.
49 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (11-1)
14 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-9)
  • Rivalry Renewed - The Patriots came in as the road team but still whooped up on the Dolphins.
  • Defense Gives Up - Tom Brady must have done his homework this week because he meticulously picked apart the Dolphins and threw 5 touchdown passes.
24 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-7)
19 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-9)
  • Falling At Home - The Jets fall to the visiting Cardinals 24-19.
  • Crossing The Line - Beanie Wells' 2 TD runs were enough to give the Cardinals a 24-19 win over the Jets.
20 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-6)
38 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-6)
  • Results In From Detroit - The Lions would not be denied this week as they walked away with a 38-20 win versus the Colts.
17 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-9)
54 Packers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-7)
45 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (9-3)
14 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-10)
  • Taking Over In St. Louis - The 49ers stormed right into St. Louis and made it theirs.
  • O-Line Was Helpless Against Them - The 49ers racked up a wowing 6 sacks with dominant defense in 45-14 win over the Rams.
38 slick1ru2 (3-9)
24 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-10)
  • Buccaneers Win In Hostile Territory - The Broncos fall to the visiting Buccaneers 38-24.
24 skillivey (10-2)
6 Chargers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-7)
  • Home-field Disadvantage - The Chargers were at home, but they could not get the win. They fall 24-6 to the visiting Bengals.
  • And Stay Down - The Bengals' defense repeatedly buried Philip Rivers, racking up 7 sacks in win over the Chargers.
17 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-12)
28 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (10-2)
  • Defending Home Turf - Not much to complain about in Oakland this week as the Raiders came out on top against the Browns 28-17.
  • Lots To Love - Carson Palmer got the job done for the Raiders as they beat the Browns 28-17.
34 Steelers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (8-4)
27 RL10529 (2-10)
  • Parting Ways - The Pittsburgh Steelers decided to give Da'Quan Bowers his walking papers today.
  • Home-field Disadvantage - The Baltimore Ravens came out of today's game with a loss at home versus the Pittsburgh Steelers.
  • Riding High - Any critics of Rock Munde have been silenced for at least a week now that he's got a win under his belt.
  • Lots To Love - Ben Roethlisberger got the job done for the Steelers as they beat the Ravens 34-27.
24 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (7-5)
31 Dizz05 (9-3)
  • Bringing Home A Win - The Philadelphia Eagles came away with a win against the Dallas Cowboys this week.
  • Taking Flight - Michael Vick tallied 302 yards through the air this week, and his Eagles beat the Cowboys 31-24 in the process.
17 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-10)
36 dmvallstar (8-4)
  • dmvallstar finished with the Steelers at 7-4 and has switched as the Redskins Owner for Week 13.
  • Full Steam Ahead - Nobody can question the love for coaching Mike Shanahan possesses.
  • Returning Home With A Loss - The Giants fell to the Redskins 36-17.
  • Scary D - The Redskins' defense swallowed up Eli Manning 7 times in a win over the Giants 36-17.

Bye Week:

NONE

1. l.turner3 / L-blastya (10-1)
2. Macw16 (8-3)
3. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (10-1)
4. aheadofmytime - theninerfan (8-3)
5. slick1ru2 (2-9)
6. skillivey (9-2)
7. nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (9-2)
8. RL10529 (2-9)
9. dmvallstar (7-4)

Quote:
Week 13 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

D. Brees Is Player Of The Week - It's a fitting end to the week for Saints QB Drew Brees following an impressive on-field performance. He has won the NFC offensive player of the week award. **This is his 2nd Award**

Defensive Player

B. Meriweather Takes Center Stage In Week 13 -No matter what the offense threw at him, they could not slow Redskins SS Brandon Meriweather down en route to a NFC defensive player of the week award. **This is his 2nd Award**

Offensive Player

B. Lloyd Is Player Of The Week - It should come as no surprise that Patriots WR Brandon Lloyd has won offensive player of the week honors.

Defensive Player

You Better Recognize - Nobody should overlook Texans OLB Brooks Reed moving forward as he was given AFC defensive player of the week honors for Week 13.

Owner of the Week
pillBOXhat (10-2) **This is his 2nd Owner of the Week Award**

Last edited by MaCruz; 12-25-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:38 AM   #16
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 14 Results

Week 14 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 14 Due Sunday December 23, 2012 @ 10pm EST

42 pillBOXhat (11-2)
39 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (11-2)
  • Close Shave - Houston defeated New England by a small margin in a tough road contest by a score of 42-39.
  • Big Arm, Big Win - Matt Schaub's 498 yards passing gave the Texans a 42-39 win over the Patriots.

14 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (7-6)
24 skillivey (11-2)
  • Empty Handed - The Cowboys could not get the win in Cincinnati, falling to the Bengals 24-14.
30 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-9)
27 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (1-12)
  • Tight Loss At Home - The Jaguars fell just short of a victory at home against the Jets 30-27.
  • Can B. Gabbert Have A Do-Over? - Interceptions undid Blaine Gabbert this week as the Jaguars lost to the Jets 30-27.
10 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-11)
55 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (11-2)
  • C. Palmer Steps Up - Carson Palmer helped overpower the Broncos 55-10 with his 431 yards passing.
  • Remember This One - The Raiders did not keep this rivalry game close, as they took down the Broncos 55-10.
16 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-11)
34 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-7)
  • No news at this time.
40 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-8)
27 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-13)
  • No news at this time.
34 Dizz05 (10-3)
21 slick1ru2 (3-10)
  • Bringing Home A Win - The Eagles didn't look out of sync at all, even though they were on the road in Tampa Bay this week.
  • TD Strikes - Michael Vick threw for 3 TDs during the Eagles' 34-21 win over the Buccaneers.
55 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (12-1)
13 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-7)
  • Rivalry Renewed - The Titans walk away with the bragging rights as they leave the Colts with a home loss in Indianapolis.
  • You Da Man - There was no stopping Jake Locker as his 403 yards passing led to a 55-13 win over the Colts.
0 Falcons - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-9)
31 Macw16 (10-3)
  • Always Ready - Tony Gonzalez probably could have played any sport he wanted, but he's made a career out of being a top-flight receiver. He's now 8th on the receiving yards list.
  • Pick Party - Matt Ryan self-destructed in loss against the Panthers with 3 interceptions en route to a 31-0 final score.
  • No Rivalry Here - With the home crowd in their corner, the Panthers outplayed the Falcons in every facet of the game.
9 RL10529 (2-11)
47 dmvallstar (9-4)
  • Squashed - It was a no contest in Washington this week.
  • Respect For R. Helu Jr. - Roy Helu Jr. could not be taken down this week as he led the Redskins to a win over the Ravens.
12 Chargers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-8)
20 FlyAsomughaFly (9-4)
  • 1st Game as Steelers Owner. Finished 7-4 with Redskins.
  • Media Frenzy - Ben Roethlisberger could make history with a big performance in his next game. He's inching closer to the NFL record for passing touchdowns in a season.
  • New Day, New Starter - When head coach R. Munde was asked why T. Hightower wouldn't start this week over B. Green-Ellis, he said, ''I think the team just needs a different look.''
  • The Long Way Home - The Chargers could not get the win in Pittsburgh, falling to the Steelers 20-12.
  • No Time, No Space - The Steelers' defense took control by sacking Philip Rivers 5 times in win over the Chargers.
23 warped71 (9-4)
14 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-10)
  • Home Invasion - The Bears were on the road, but they still got the 23-14 victory over the Vikings.
  • Accuracy Issues - Christian Ponder was flustered after his 3 INT performance against the Bears.
3 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-10)
41 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (10-3)
  • Where's The D? - The Dolphins lost big on the road to the 49ers 41-3.
  • Steady As He Goes - It's becoming less of a question that Randy Moss will end up in Canton. He's moved into 8th on the all-time receptions list.
  • Near Perfect In Win - Colin Kaepernick solved the Dolphins defense with an almost-perfect passer rating in win.
42 l.turner3 / L-blastya (12-1)
16 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-11)
  • Winning On The Road - The Giants failed to get a win at home versus the visiting Saints, going down 42-16.
  • Live In Fear Of The D - The Saints racked up a wowing 7 sacks with dominant defense in 42-16 win over the Giants.
  • Road To The Record - Drew Brees can make NFL history against the Saints this week as the passing yards record is in reach.
24 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-8)
35 sdcg81 (11-2)
  • Road Trip - The Cardinals fell to the Seahawks 35-24.
  • Beg For Mercy - It's putting it nicely if you say the Cardinals had trouble stopping Russell Wilson today. He threw 5 touchdowns, and the Seahawks won the game 35-24.
35 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-7)
38 Packers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-7)
  • No news at this time.

Bye Week:

NONE

1. nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (10-2)
2. BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (11-1)
3. Macw16 (9-3)
4. FlyAsomughaFly (8-4)
5. warped71 (8-4)
6. aheadofmytime - theninerfan (9-3)
7. l.turner3 / L-blastya (11-1)
8. sdcg81 (10-2)

Quote:
Week 14 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

Offensive Onslaught - Packers QB Aaron Rodgers earned NFC offensive player of the week honors for his great play, but it's not like it's the first time he's played like a superstar.

Defensive Player

J. Anderson Top Player For Week 14 - Panthers OLB James Anderson took no prisoners this week en route to NFC defensive player of the week honors.

Offensive Player

M. Schaub Recognized - Texans QB Matt Schaub gained a lot of extra attention this week following his outstanding play, and he's now your AFC offensive player of the week.

Defensive Player

Weekly Honors Handed Out To K. Wilson - Steelers CB Kyle Wilson was clearly the best player on the field this week in the AFC, and now he has the award to prove it. **This is 2nd Award**

Owner of the Week
skillivey (11-2)

Last edited by MaCruz; 01-30-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:39 AM   #17
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 15 Results

Week 15 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 15 Due Sunday December 30, 2012 @ 10pm EST

49 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (11-3)
23 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (11-3)
  • Patriots Undone At Home - The New England Patriots came out of today's game with a loss at home versus the San Francisco 49ers.
  • Defense Can't Stop F. Gore - Frank Gore tallied 2 TD runs as his 49ers beat the Patriots.
23 skillivey (12-2)
20 OT Dizz05 (10-4) (CPU)
  • Cardiac Crusher - In a game that went into overtime, the Bengals come out of Philadelphia with a 23-20 win over the Eagles.
20 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-12)
17 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-11)
  • Home-Field Advantage Not Enough - Fans in Miami certainly couldn't get out of the stadium quick enough after the Jaguars came in and won a hotly debated contest.
  • Confident QB - By the end of the Jaguars game this week, Blaine Gabbert had thrown for 317 yards passing en route to a win over the Dolphins.
24 Packers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-8)
35 warped71 (10-4)
  • Defending Home Turf - There was certainly plenty of home cookin' this week in Chicago.
  • Defense Gobbles Up QB - The Bears' defense sacked the Packers 5 times in 35-24 win.
42 dmvallstar (10-4)
22 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-14)
  • Falling At Home - The Browns were at home, but they could not get the win. They fall 42-22 to the visiting Redskins.
  • R. Griffin III On Fire - Robert Griffin III put forth a memorable performance this week by throwing for 5 touchdowns in a victory for his Redskins.
17 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-12)
24 Falcons - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-9)
  • No news at this time.
27 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-10)
19 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-12)
  • No news at this time.
28 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-12)
41 RL10529 (3-11)
  • Home Crowd Excitement - The Ravens don't have to worry about backlash from the fans on the radio this week.
  • Another Notch In The Belt - There is nothing quite like watching P. Manning shred a defense for four quarters. He did just that yet again en route to becoming the 2nd most prolific TD passer ever.
  • J. Flacco Beats Up Broncos - Joe Flacco's 3 TD passes gave the Ravens a 41-28 win over the Broncos.
27 slick1ru2 (4-10)
19 l.turner3 / L-blastya (12-2)
  • No news at this time.
27 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (7-7)
17 pillBOXhat (11-3)
  • Falling At Home - The Texans fall to the visiting Colts 27-17.
  • On The Money - Andrew Luck threw all over the Texans in a 27-17 win for the Colts.
42 sdcg81 (12-2)
12 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-8)
  • Pulverized - After taking a beating like that, Chan Gailey will have to tinker with some things on his team.
  • R. Wilson Shines - Russell Wilson took the Bills out to the woodshed with an almost-perfect passer rating of 154.3 in 42-12 win.
41 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (7-7)
38 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-9)
  • No news at this time.
21 Macw16 (11-3)
9 Chargers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-9)
  • Home-field Disadvantage - The San Diego Chargers came out of today's game with a loss at home versus the Carolina Panthers.
  • Pass Rush Masters - The Panthers' defense ripped it up against QB Philip Rivers with 7 sacks in a win over the Chargers.
35 FlyAsomughaFly (10-4)
24 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (7-7) (CPU)
  • Cowboys Undone At Home - The Cowboys were at home, but they could not get the win. They fall 35-24 to the visiting Steelers.
  • Arm Candy - Winning formula: Ben Roethlisberger threw for 286 yards this week to secure a 35-24 victory for the Cowboys.
  • Chasing The Record Books - Now separating himself from the pack, Mike Wallace is nearing the single-season record for receptions.
  • Don't Jinx Him - Ben Roethlisberger is certainly making his presence be known as he nears the NFL single-season passing touchdowns record.
  • Passing His Way Into History - Ben Roethlisberger has a chance at history this week -- if he can put up 421 passing yards for the Steelers.
16 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-9)
41 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (12-2)
  • Remember This One - The Raiders did not keep this rivalry game close, as they took down the Broncos 55-10.
  • No Place Like Home - There was certainly plenty of home cookin' this week in Oakland.
  • Taking It To The Air - Carson Palmer's 414 yards passing gave the Raiders a 41-16 win over the Chiefs.
6 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-10)
35 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (13-1)
  • Failing The Road Test - The Jets could not keep it close as they were routed by the Titans 35-6.
  • J. Locker Shines - The Jets fell victim to the Titans' passing attack in a 35-6 loss.
  • The Record Is In Jeopardy - Taking no prisoners, Chris Johnson is within reach of the NFL record for most rushing yards in a single season.

Bye Week:

NONE

1. warped71 (9-4)
2. dmvallstar (9-4)
3. RL10529 (2-11)
4. pillBOXhat (11-2)
5. sdcg81 (11-2)
6. Macw16 (10-3)
7. nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (11-2)
8. BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (12-1)

Quote:
Week 15 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

R. Griffin III Recognized - Redskins QB Robert Griffin III was a fantasy superstar this week and earned NFC offensive player of the week honors. **This is his 3rd Award**

Defensive Player

C. Rogers Given Player Of The Week - 49ers CB Carlos Rogers put together a strong week on the field and earned NFC defensive player of the week honors.

Offensive Player

J. Locker Is Player Of The Week - Titans QB Jake Locker earned AFC offensive player of the week honors for his great play, but it's not like it's the first time he's played like a superstar. **This is his 2nd Award**

Defensive Player

L. Woodley Given Player Of The Week - It was a given that Steelers LOLB LaMarr Woodley would be AFC defensive player of the week.

Owner of the Week
aheadofmytime - theninerfan (11-3)

Last edited by MaCruz; 01-01-2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:40 AM   #18
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 16 Results

Week 16 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 16 Due Sunday January 6, 2012 @ 10pm EST

49 dmvallstar (11-4)
14 Dizz05 (10-5)
  • No news at this time.

35 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (12-3)

0 sdcg81 (12-3)
  • Anything But Close - The 49ers stormed right into Seattle and made it theirs.
  • Always Ready - An incredible career to this point, Randy Moss could retire today and still be remembered forever. But he's not done yet, and he's now 2nd on the receiving yards list.
  • Man, Intercepted - Russell Wilson repeatedly threw the football to the other team, which led to a 35-0 loss to the 49ers.
45 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (12-3)
34 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-13)
  • Home-field Disadvantage - The Jaguars fall to the visiting Patriots 45-34.
  • Besting The Best - Tom Brady has made critics into believers, and turned haters into fans. He's now 9th on the all-time passing yards list.
  • Locked On - At this point, there is no price the Patriots would not pay to keep Tom Brady around.
  • Stat-Crazed QB - The Jaguars dealt with a touchdown barrage this week courtesy of Tom Brady. He threw 6 touchdown passes in a win for his Patriots.
  • Surprise, Surprise - The NFL record for most interceptions in a season might be surrendered to Kyle Arrington. He's quickly approaching the incredible achievement.
24 Falcons - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-10)
38 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (8-7)
  • No news at this time.
14 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-13)
49 slick1ru2 (5-10)
  • What Happened? - The Rams offense could not keep pace with the Buccaneers on the road, losing 49-14.
  • J. Freeman Lights Up Scoreboard - Josh Freeman threw for 4 TDs during the Buccaneers' 49-14 win over the Rams.
  • Record Chaser - Cortland Finnegan is so close to putting his name in the record books for the most interceptions in a season.
33 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (8-7)
10 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-10)
  • No news at this time.
38 l.turner3 / L-blastya (13-2)
35 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (7-8)
  • The Short End - Fans in Dallas certainly couldn't get out of the stadium quick enough after the Saints came in and won a hotly debated contest.
  • Worthy Of The Hype - Drew Brees' arm looks as good as ever, and he's now 7th all-time on the NFL passing yardage list.
  • TD Plunging - Darren Sproles rushed for 2 touchdowns during the Saints' 38-35 win over the Cowboys.
17 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-9)
33 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-11)
  • No news at this time.
20 Chargers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-10)
24 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-10)
  • An Unsuccessful Road Trip - The Chargers left today's 24-20 game with a loss to the Jets.
  • No Time, No Space - The Jets' defense terrorized QB Philip Rivers, sacked him 4 times en route to 24-20 win.
45 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (14-1)
7 Packers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-9)
  • Came, Saw, Conquered - The Titans seemed to score at will on the Packers this week in an easy win on the road.
  • An Unstoppable Force - He's been a nightmare for quarterbacks all year, now Derrick Morgan has a chance to record the most sacks in a single season.
  • Road To The Record - Just a handful of yards separate Jake Locker from the NFL single-season record for passing yards.
0 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (12-3)
17 Macw16 (12-3)
  • D. Williams Takes It To The House - DeAngelo Williams ran for multiple scores during the Panthers' 17-0 win over the Raiders.
20 skillivey (13-2)
17 OT FlyAsomughaFly (10-5)
  • Passing His Way Into History - Ben Roethlisberger has a chance at history this week -- if he can put up 421 passing yards for the Steelers.
  • OT Needed In Cincinnati - This rivaly lived up to its reputation as the Steelers fell to the Bengals in overtime.
  • Pocket Presents - Big day for Andy Dalton as he threw for 300 yards passing, which helped the Bengals beat the Steelers 20-17.
13 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-11)
38 pillBOXhat (12-3)
  • The Long Way Home - The Vikings fell to the Texans 38-13.
38 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-15)
55 Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-12)
  • No news at this time.
34 warped71 (11-4)
10 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-10)
  • Home Invasion - The Chicago Bears came away with a win against the Arizona Cardinals this week.
  • On The Money - Big day for Jay Cutler as he threw for 311 yards passing, which helped the Bears beat the Cardinals 34-10.
14 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-13)
31 RL10529 (4-11)
  • Empty Handed - The Giants could not get the win in Baltimore, falling to the Ravens 31-14.

Bye Week:

NONE

1. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (11-3)
2. slick1ru2 (4-10)
3. BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (13-1)
4. pillBOXhat (11-3)
5. warped71 (10-4)
6. RL10529 (3-11)

Quote:
Week 16 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

V. Jackson Posts Big Numbers - It should come as no surprise that Buccaneers WR Vincent Jackson has won offensive player of the week honors.

Defensive Player

Putting The League On Notice - Rams CB Cortland Finnegan put together a strong week on the field and earned NFC defensive player of the week honors.

Offensive Player

No Surprise Here - It's a fitting end to the week for Patriots QB Tom Brady following an impressive on-field performance. He has won the AFC offensive player of the week award.

Defensive Player

D. Ellerbe Takes Center Stage In Week 16 - Ravens ILB Dannell Ellerbe was a terror on the defensive end of the ball this week.

Owner of the Week
aheadofmytime - theninerfan (12-3) **This is his 2nd straight Owner of the Week Award**

Last edited by MaCruz; 01-07-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:42 AM   #19
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation Week 17 Results

Week 17 Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:
League News

Week 17 Due Sunday January 13, 2012 @ 10pm EST

35 Macw16 (13-3)
20 l.turner3 / L-blastya (13-3)
  • Too Good To Stop - A couple of big plays is all that stands in the way of DeAngelo Williams breaking the NFL record for rushing touchdowns.
  • Saints Undone At Home - The Saints did not protect their house this week against the Panthers.
  • Franchise Maker - A true magician on the field, D. Brees continues to baffle defenses. He's put together a remarkable career and moves into 5th place on the all-time passing TD list.
7 Jaguars - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-14)
52 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (15-1)
  • Live In Fear Of The D - The Titans' defense blitzed Blaine Gabbert and the Jaguars, scoring 6 sacks in 52-7 win.
  • Reduced To Nothing - The Jaguars will certainly remember this 52-7 loss against the Titans
  • Historic Performance - Derrick Morgan has been terrorizing quarterbacks all year, and his new NFL record for sacks in a season is proof of that.
  • Bulldozing The Competition - Chris Johnson now has the record for the most rushing yards gained in a single season. The record was previously held by Eric Dickerson.
  • Weekend Warrior - Chris Johnson has crossed the goal line a record number of times this season, tallying up a record-setting 31 touchdowns for the Tennessee Titans.
39 RL10529 (5-11)
33 skillivey (13-3)
  • Falling At Home - The Bengals did not protect their house this week against the Ravens.
  • Psychic FS - With every interception, E. Reed knows he's zoning in on an all-time record. He passed Dick Lebeau this week and is now 8th on the all-time INT list.
  • 4 TDs For J. Flacco - Joe Flacco threw all over the Bengals in a 39-33 win for the Ravens.
31 Jets - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-10)
13 Bills - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-10)
  • Coming Up Big On The Road - The Jets got a win on the road this week versus the Bills 31-13.
  • Zero Step Drop - The Jets took over this week with 4 sacks of Ryan Fitzpatrick en route to a win over the Bills.
41 pillBOXhat (13-3)
20 Colts - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (8-8)
  • Record Pace - Dwight Freeney is in good shape to break the single-season record for sacks as soon as this week.
  • Texans Pleased With Road Win - The Indianapolis Colts come out of today's game with a loss at home to the Houston Texans.
  • M. Schaub Shines Bright - Matt Schaub threw all over the Colts in a 41-20 win for the Texans.
27 slick1ru2 (6-10)
14 Falcons - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-11)
  • Home Invasion - The Buccaneers didn't look out of sync at all, even though they were on the road in Atlanta this week.
21 Dizz05 (10-6)
23 Giants - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-13)
  • Home-Field Advantage - The home crowd may have been the deciding factor in the Giants-Eagles matchup this week.
  • Defense Goes Off - The Giants' defense terrorized QB Michael Vick, sacked him 4 times en route to 23-21 win.
  • Time For A New Journey - After weighing his options during the offseason, Tom Coughlin decided retirement was the way to go.
35 warped71 (12-4)
17 Lions - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (8-8)
  • Lions Fail To Protect Their House - The Bears will return home to Chicago one win richer after beating the Lions.
  • M. Forte Puts On A Show - Matt Forte stepped up to run the Bears to a 35-17 victory over the Lions.
20 Browns - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (0-16)
42 FlyAsomughaFly (11-5)
  • Changing The Record Books - Ben Roethlisberger is certainly making his presence be known as he nears the NFL single-season passing touchdowns record.
  • Empty Handed - The Browns lost on the road 42-20 to the Steelers this week.
  • Rush The Passer - 6 sacks for the Steelers translated to a 42-20 victory over the Browns this week.
13 Cardinals - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-11)
31 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (13-3)
  • Results In From San Francisco - Every fan will have a much nicer ride home after watching their 49ers win 31-13.
32 Chiefs - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (6-10)
26 OT Broncos - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (3-13)
  • No news at this time.
28 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (13-3)
14 Chargers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (5-11)
  • Raiders Win In Hostile Territory - The Raiders were on the road, but they still got the 28-14 victory over the Chargers.
  • Punishing Defense - In a 28-14 final this week, the Raiders' defense bullied QB Philip Rivers by sacking him 14 times.
10 Dolphins - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-12)
34 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (13-3)
  • Not In Our House - The Patriots won at home this week 34-10 against the Dolphins.
  • Will R. Tannehill Recover? - Ryan Tannehill's 3 turnovers were too much for the Dolphins to overcome in a 34-10 loss to the Patriots.
  • So Close He Can Taste It - Devin McCourty is so close to putting his name in the record books for the most interceptions in a season.
13 Rams - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (2-14)
21 sdcg81 (13-3)
  • Victory Strikes - Russell Wilson kept daring the Rams to stop him, and they simply couldn't do it. He ended the game with 3 TDs and a victory for his Seahawks.
  • Work Of A Master - Bruce Irvin is having an amazing year for the Seattle Seahawks, including a NFL record 24 sacks this season.
30 Packers - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (7-9)
17 Vikings - CPU - Open to the Public / See Commissioner(s) for Price (4-12)
  • No news at this time.
33 Berhanu - DaBoyz322 (7-9)
43 dmvallstar (12-4)
  • Cozy Confines - The Redskins would not be denied this week as they walked away with a 43-33 win versus the Cowboys.

Bye Week:

NONE

1. BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (14-1)
2. pillBOXhat (12-3)
3. slick1ru2 (5-10)
4. Dizz05 (10-5)
5. warped71 (11-4)
6. FlyAsomughaFly (10-5)
7. aheadofmytime - theninerfan (12-3)
8. nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (12-3)
9. Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (12-3)
10. sdcg81 (12-3)

Quote:
Week 17 Players of the Week

Offensive Player

Offensive Onslaught - Star players have to play like stars, and Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray did just that this week en route to NFC offensive player of the week honors.

Defensive Player

J. Wilson Takes Center Stage In Week 17 - Redskins CB Josh Wilson was a terror on the defensive end of the ball this week.

Offensive Player

C. Johnson Posts Big Numbers - Titans RB Chris Johnson earned AFC offensive player of the week honors for his great play, but it's not like it's the first time he's played like a superstar.

Defensive Player

Putting The League On Notice - On the field this week, Colts CB Vontae Davis put on a defensive showcase and received AFC defensive player of the week honors.

Owner of the Week
Macw16 (13-3)

Last edited by MaCruz; 01-30-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:43 AM   #20
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York
Exclamation NFC/AFC Wild Card Round Results

NFC/AFC Wild Card Round Results ("Click" Spoiler)
[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Quote:

League News

Wild Card Round Due Sunday January 20, 2013 @ 10pm EST

• Added 1/14/13: Squib Kicking Rule now in effect for the Playoffs. See Post #2 for Details and League Rules

#5 13 l.turner3 / L-blastya (13-4)
#431 warped71 (13-4)
  • Wild Card Preview - The Super Bowl is in sight, the playoffs are upon us, and the Bears and Saints will be looking for a victory in a NFC wild card matchup.
  • Home-Field Advantage Plays Role - The Saints' season came to an end in Chicago.
  • Bad Timing - No QB wants to end the season with a lowlight, but Drew Brees went through that in the playoffs this week with a 3 interception game.
#6 41 aheadofmytime - theninerfan (14-3)
#3 14 dmvallstar (12-5)
  • The First Step - Mike Shanahan and the Redskins desperately want to get to the Super Bowl, but to get there they will have to take down the 49ers in the NFC wild card round.
  • Offseason Begins For Washington - Home field did not change the outcome of this Wild Card matchup as the 49ers still beat the Redskins on the road.
  • Success On A Grand Stage - Colin Kaepernick was playoff perfection this week, and he was a big reason why the 49ers won their game.
#5 41 pillBOXhat (14-3)
#4 17 skillivey (13-4)
  • One And Done? - There was plenty of noise in Cincinnati being made for the Bengals, but it wasn't enough to push them past the Texans.
  • Quite A Performance - Matt Schaub picked a good time to be incredibly efficient as he led his Texans into the next round by putting forth a 157.3 QB rating this week.
#6 9 FlyAsomughaFly (11-6) (CPU)
#3 43 Lord_Stewie - Shadblz (14-3)
  • Raucous Crowd Too Much For Steelers - The Steelers just couldn't get over the hump in New England.
  • No Questioning The QB - Players need to be at their peak in the playoffs, and Tom Brady was just that this week throwing 5 TD passes in the victory.
News from around the League:
  • Cutting To The Front Of The Line - Free agent defensive tackle Spencer Johnson signs a 1-year contract with the Buccaneers that will be worth $1.4M.
  • Buccaneers Add Depth - The Buccaneers have reached an agreement with free agent right defensive end Tim Crowder. He'll be paid $810K over 1 years.

Bye Week:

#1 sdcg81 (13-3)
#2 Macw16 (13-3)
#1 BattleScarredShogun - Ddt928 (15-1)
#2 nyraiderfan - nyraiderfan1983 (13-3)

NONE

Last edited by MaCruz; 03-22-2013 at 02:29 AM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion > Community Gaming > Purged Leagues