Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Rambo 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99
11 hrs ago
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (Blu-ray)
$20.00
9 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$25.47

3 from Hell 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (Blu-ray)
$20.00
9 hrs ago
3 from Hell (Blu-ray)
$19.99
4 hrs ago
007: The Daniel Craig Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$54.99

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (Blu-ray)
$20.00
9 hrs ago
From Beyond the Grave (Blu-ray)
$17.97
5 hrs ago
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$33.03
15 hrs ago
Suspiria 4K (Blu-ray)
$36.04

Rambo: The Complete Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$12.99
7 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion > Community Gaming > Purged Leagues

View Poll Results: Season 2 Options
Continue to the offseason with the same teams with the current league. 0 0%
Create new League, new teams, updated rosters. (Beneficial for new members that want to join) 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
Community Gaming Moderator

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
USA Madden 25 Online 4th Annual *PS4* Blu-ray League

Madden 25 PS4 Blu-ray League (2 Active Owners)

NFC Conference
Forum Name - PSN ID - NFL Team

vandan11789 - Jay_LenosChin - Seahawks
Owner Notes: Dropped out of the League during Week 15. Finished with 13-0 record

Bigdog101186 - JDilla05 - 49ers
Owner Notes:

d_dozen - Lil_jerk - Falcons
Owner Notes: Dropped out of League during Week 14.

MaCruz - MaCruz81 - Packers
Owner Notes: League Commissioner & Forum Moderator

scullynmulderRC - Panthers
Owner Notes: Joined League during Week 8 as Panthers Owner with 3-3 record. Simulated Weeks 13, 14 & 15 games. Owner has been set to Auto Pilot starting Week 16 due to inactivity.

Open To Public

Open to Public

Open to Public

Open To Public

AFC Conference

Quote:
Owner Transactions:

Week 1 Transactions

Week 2 Transactions

Week 3 Transactions

Quote:
Weekly Top Players (Season 2)

[Show spoiler]

Weekly Top Players (Season 1)

[Show spoiler]

Playoffs

Annual Awards (Season 1)

[Show spoiler]2013-2014 Season 1 MVP

AFC Offensive Player of the Year
WR A.J. Green (CIN)
NFC Offensive Player of the Year
RB Marshawn Lynch (SEA)

AFC Defensive Player of the Year
LB Manny Lawson (BUF)
NFC Defensive Player of the Year
LB Daryl Washington (AZ)

Super Bowl XLVIII Season 1 Champion

vandan11789 - Jay_LenosChin (Bengals 17-2)

Super Bowl XLVIII Season 2 Champion

MaCruz - MaCruz81 - Packers (Packers 17-2)

[Show spoiler] OLD STUFF NOT RELEVANT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCruz View Post
General League Rules

• League Name is called: Bluray PS4 League.
  • League has been created as of 12/4/13.
  • Game Settings will be at 6 min quarters with the accelerated clock turned "OFF". Injuries will be set to "ON" as well. Skill Level is set to "All-Pro". As of now, there are no Sliders adjustments.
  • We will advance each Week every 3-5 days at 10 pm EST.
  • Each Owner can sign 1 player each. Once every owner selects a player from Free Agency. We can move on and do a 2nd round so on and so forth. There is no particular order to which Owner goes first to selecting Free Agent players. Cut players necessary to maintain the 53 man roster.
    During your Free Agent transaction. Please post on this thread so I can document a list on the 1st Post.
  • Each Owner can make and process up to "3" Trade transactions per NFL Season before the Week 9 Trade Deadline. Please make sure you post the transaction on this thread so I can document a list on the 1st Post.
  • Owners that have 3 consecutive games simulated will be booted from the League, unless you have an explanation why you cannot play your games. I will not hunt anyone down for inactivity. You'll simply be removed and the League will move on.

Last edited by MaCruz; 06-24-2014 at 12:57 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:30 PM   #2

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Exclamation League Rules

LEAGUE RULES!!

How to schedule your game with your opponent

• Private message, or PSN your weekly schedule when you're available to your opponent during each week. You may post your schedule by posting on this thread, but that doesn't mean your opponent will see your post. Sending a PM should be your first priority, or a PSN message.
  • If no response after 2 messages via PM/PSN/Thread post. Contact Me by Private Messaging on Blu-ray.com, or you can post here. From there I will determine if you can play the CPU for that Week.
  • Whoever contacts me first stating that they are having trouble contacting their opponent. That person who contacted me will have the slight advantage playing the CPU if it comes down to that scenario.
  • Owners that have 3 consecutive games simulated (and or 5 in total) will be booted from the League, unless you have an explanation why you cannot play your games. I will not hunt anyone down for inactivity. You'll simply be removed and the League will move on.
  • If both owners don't contact me. Your game will be simmed. Please do not wait the day of the due date to contact me if you're having trouble about scheduling your game.
  • Blu-ray.com is headquarters for League info, and game scheduling. If you need League info, don't expect me to post on PSN, or text message any League info.

Game Settings
  • You are committed to play up to two (2) games a Week based off the 2013-2014 NFL Schedule.
  • We will advance each Week every 3-5 days at 10 pm EST. (Eastern Time)
  • Schedule your games with your opponent via thread post, Private Messages (PM), and or PSN.
  • Instant Starter: OFF
  • Salary Cap: ON
  • Skill Level: All-Pro
  • Playcall Style: Gameflow
  • Quarter Length: 6 Minutes
  • Accelerated Clock: OFF
  • Minimum Play Clock Time: 15
  • Game Speed: Normal
  • Player Progression Frequency: Every Four Weeks
  • Coach Firing: ON
  • Game Play Tuning: YES
  • Injury: OFF
  • Pre Existing Injury: OFF
  • Trade Deadline (Week 9): ON
  • Trade Type: Enable Human
  • Relocation Settings: Disabled
  • League Type: ALL
  • Sliders: Set to 50 / CPU Interceptions set to 40

• Trades: Trades are only allowed between human owners. CPU trades are not allowed. You are limited to trading a maximum of 5 players per season. Draft Picks can be traded but only from Rounds 1-3. The League Commissioner will have final word on all trades. Both participants need to PM me, or post the details of the trade in order for it to be approved.
  • Free Agency: Each Owner can sign 1 player each. Once every owner selects a player from Free Agency. We can move on and do a 2nd round so on and so forth. There is no particular order to which Owner goes first to selecting Free Agent players. Cut players necessary to maintain the 53 man roster.
    During your Free Agent transaction. Please post on this thread so I can document a list on the 1st Post.

Playing the Game
  • Since there's so many scenarios in a Football game. There's always going to be a different outcome for each game. If you're thinking of doing something to the extreme, or even doing something to retaliate against your opponent knowing that it's not right. Please don't do it. Please use your best judgement as if this was a real NFL game. This is a friendly community where everyone in this league and forum gets along. Those that try to take advantage of the actual game and your opponent will be booted without notice. You have been warned!
  • If youíre up 30 points or more in the 4th qtr. Please show some Sportsmanship and respect by not running up the score on your opponent. This includes playing the CPU as well. Run the clock! Anyone that runs up the score will go against their 2 strike policy. (Please scroll to the Discipline & Suspensions section down below for more information)
  • If you're in the 4th qtr up 30 points or more already, and your opponent, or CPU reduces that lead to 15 or 20 points in the 4th qtr. You're allowed to keep scoring. This prevents any comeback attempts from your opponent, or CPU gaining any momentum. If you know that your opponent, or CPU is not a threat to make a comeback, please follow the rules regarding Sportsmanship and respect. (See rule above)
  • If you're up 17-10 with 2:00 in the 4th qtr for example, and you have the ball and you're guaranteed the victory by running out the clock down to zero. I EXPECT YOU to run out the clock. If you decide to call timeouts to try to score a last second FG, or TD. That's considered running up the score. And that's against the rules! Please run the game clock down if you're guaranteed the win.
  • You MAY GO for it on 4th down anytime when you're playing ONLY against the CPU.
  • NEW 4th Down Rule: If you're playing against a Human Owner, you have a limit of 5 times to go for it on 4th down. 4th and inches is also included. Please manage the amount of times going for it on 4th down when you play a Human opponent. Anything exceeding that amount will result in Player suspensions the following week.
  • You CANNOT run the PLAY CLOCK down to ZERO unless itís under 2 minutes of the 2nd and 4th Quarter. Otherwise, the ball must be snapped preferably between the 6 to 8 second mark on the PLAY CLOCK. Utilize "Game Flow " mode if you're having trouble getting the ball snapped before the 6 seconds play clock approaches. I understand that there's key situations in a game that takes an extra few seconds to select an offensive play. This is acceptable. However, please don't take advantage of taking your time calling a play each down. Failure to follow this rule is also a strike against you.
  • Added 9/26/11: Nano-Blitzing has been banned on Defense. The term Nano-Blitzing means the Defense exploits, and takes advantage of the games CPU/AI by stacking in most cases, a LB right behind a Defensive Lineman. Sometimes a Safety, or even a Free Safety is also stacked behind the Defensive Lineman to shoot the gaps past the Offensive Line to get to the QB within a split second before the play has a chance to develop. Remember, this is a video game so there will be times when your opponent who's on Defense that selects a Blitz Package gets to your QB in a second doesn't mean he's Nano-Blitzing. Please be aware that the games CPU/AI will automatically have LB's, and Safety's move up to the line and blitz. The best way to determine if your opponent is Nano-Blitzing during your game is if he's constantly getting to your QB before the play develops. If there's any post-game controversy in the thread about an Owner Nano-Blitzing. Player Suspensions, and League Strikes will be handed. Please play the game against your opponent without the need to take advantage of the games CPU/AI.
  • Added 12/30/12 Squib Kicking: Because the A.I. of the receiving team does not react to ball appropriately during a Squib Kick due to a Gaming Glitch. Squib Kicking will be limited to where the Kicking Team will only be allowed to kick the ball short & straight ahead. The Kicking Team is NOT allowed to recover the kick. If this happens, the Kicking Team must punt the ball back to the receiving team on the very next play. No Exceptions! For Onside Kicking Rules, see below.
  • Onside Kicking is allowed anytime. However, playing mind games with your opponent by switching to onside formation, to kicking formation is NOT ALLOWED. Stop wasting your time. Please note that using the "Game Flow " option on the receiving end will automatically pick onside formation just in case your opponent wants to play mind games with you

Playing the CPU / AI (Computer)
  • If you are playing the CPU as your opponent during the week. You are allowed to play the CPU one (1) time each Week. I will keep tabs on everyone that plays the CPU during the week. This is against the rules, and will serve as a 1st warning. If you commit the same violation the 2nd time, your QB, top offesnive, and top defensive player will be suspended up to 2 games. See picture below for example.
  • Due date for each week is every 3-5 Days. If you play the CPU this week. You may play them anytime before the due date. You are NOT allowed to pad stats with a particular player against the CPU. This prevents that player, and owner skewing the stats for League MVP. Player Suspensions & League Strikes are in effect. Please treat the CPU as if they are a human opponent.
  • Playing the CPU more than one (1) time in my humble opinion is considered cheating. There should be no excuse if you have lost connection in the game because when you're playing the CPU, there should be NO lag and no internet connection to a human opponent. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO FINISH THE GAME vs. THE CPU regardless what the outcome is.
  • There will be NO CPU fill ins with any existing owners.
  • Another reminder when you play the CPU as your opponent during the week. Please play the CPU as if you're playing a "human" opponent. You cannot abuse the CPU, or treat it as a contest who can score the most points in a game. I will look at each game stats, and if I see anything out of the ordinary. Your players may be suspended the following week. Again, use Sportsmanship and treat the CPU as if you're playing a human opponent.

Game Disconnects/Pausing
  • You are not allowed to quit or disconnect your game!! Youíre opponent should not be running up the score if they are up 30 points or more in the 4th qtr. Be a man and take a loss. Everyone here will have their bad days.
  • If the game disconnects/freezes up and youíre winning the game 17-10 for example in the 3rd qtr. You have the following (2) options for example; You and your opponent need to either (A) replay the entire game starting at 0-0, or (B) start the game over by running the clock down to the 3rd qtr with the same score 17-10. When the game is disconnected, and you have an option screen where you have the following option to choose either (A) "Quit, and Count Game", or (B) "Quit, and Don't Count Game". PLEASE wait for your opponent and communicate via PSN, thread posts, PMs, or Text. DO NOT select any option until both of your have agreed how you want to approach this issue. Remember, please communicate with your opponent before making your own conclusion. If this rule is broken. It will be a strike to that owner.
  • I understand that there can be lag at times. It's very frustrating for both owners, but please remember that lag, or some lag is part of the game. I really can't make decisions during your game, but if both of you are experiencing some lagging issues during your game. You and your opponent must communicate to resolve this issue whether it's playing later on, or starting over. Both of you need to be the judge on this one.
  • Pausing Rule Added 9/17/12: If your opponent pauses, don't immediately resume the game. Give your opponent some time. We all have non-madden responsibilities (wife, kids, parents,.. etc) and/or emergencies that may need our attention. If your opponent is gone for an excessive amount of time, then contact the Commissioner immediately. If you are unable to get in contact with the commissioner then you have the right to quit the game. The game will need to be restarted from the same spot in the game just like there was a disconnect.

Discipline & Suspensions
  • There will be a 2 strike policy. Any rule that's broken the first time. I will suspend your QB, your other top Offensive player, AND your top Defensive player for 2 games.
  • The 2nd time you break any rule(s), I will determine if there will be any further extensions to Player suspensions or whether you will booted off of the league completely.
  • Please remember that I can't police everyone, and every single game. If you feel that there's something wrong. You need to contact me.

Time Away / Vacation
  • It is your duty to contact Me, and your opponent that you're going out of town, or you won't be able to play your game during that week. If you don't contact me or your opponent. You will set to Auto-Pilot so your opponent can play the CPU, OR the game will be simmed.

Internet / Network Trouble

• If you're having trouble with your home network, and you can't play for a week or so. Please contact me directly and you will be set to Auto-Pilot so your opponent(s) will play against you as the CPU until you get your network at home resolved.

Last edited by MaCruz; 03-07-2014 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:51 PM   #3

Nov 2007
Default madden ps4

I'm in
Old 11-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #4

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzle44 View Post
I'm in
What's your PSN?

Madden 25 PS4 Blu-ray League
1. MaCruz / MaCruz81
2. Swizzle44

Old Stuff from Post #1
[Show spoiler]

Madden 25 PS4 Blu-ray League (8 Owners)

NFC Conference

d_dozen - Lil_jerk - Cowboys
Owner Notes:

littlepooch21 - rhelfrey - 49ers
Owner Notes: Owner set to Auto-Pilot from Week 3 to Week 6 due to broken PS4 system. Resumed play during Week 7. Week 10 Game Simmed. Auto-Pilot set to "on" as of Week 11. (Set to Auto-Pilot for Wild Card Playoffs due to inactivity)

bucfantb - Seahawks
Owner Notes: Week 16 Game Simmed

DMC86X - Saints
Owner Notes: Week 2, 3, 6, 8, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17 Games Simmed (Set to Auto-Pilot for Wild Card Playoffs due to inactivity)

Team Open to Public
Owner Notes: After Week 3 game vs. Bengals. dfm88 was booted from the League.

Team Open to Public
Owner Notes: volcomsd615 - sdsuguy619 has been removed from the League due to inactivity. Week 2, 3, 5, & 7** Games Simmed. Week 4 was Panthers Bye Week.

Team Open to Public
Owner Notes: Drebo87 signed up during Week 5 as 3-1 Falcons. Week 7, 8 & 9 Games Simmed and has been removed from the League due to inactivity.

Team Open to Public
Owner Notes: GlorafiedG - GlorifiedG dropped out of League on Week 6. Finished as Bears Owner with 1-4 record.

Team Open to Public
Owner Notes: madlost1 - madlost_1 dropped out of League on Week 10. Finished as Eagles Owner with 3-6 record.

AFC Conference

MaCruz - MaCruz81 - Broncos
Owner Notes: League Commissioner & Forum Moderator

vandan11789 - Jay_LenosChin - Bengals
Owner Notes:

Bigdog101186 - JDilla05 - Colts
Owner Notes: Week 3 & 6 Games Simmed

n_waking - nitemareinwaking - Chargers
Owner Notes: Week 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 17 Games Simmed (Set to Auto-Pilot for Wild Card Playoffs due to inactivity)

Quote:
Owner Transactions:

Week 1 Transactions
1. littlepooch21 - rhelfrey - 49ers - Signed TE Julius Thomas to 1 Year, $900K Contract. Released TE Garrett Celek
2. d_dozen - Lil_jerk - Cowboys - Signed WR Brandon Lloyd to 1 Year, $1.02M Contract. Released WR Anthony Armstrong

Week 2 Transactions
3. GlorafiedG - GlorifiedG - Bears - Signed WR Vincent Brwon to 1 Year, $600K Contract. Released WR Marquess Wilson

Week 3 Transactions
4. vandan11789 - Jay_LenosChin - Bengals - Trade Kicker Mike Nugent to Redskins
5. vandan11789 - Jay_LenosChin - Bengals - Trade 2014 Round 7 (209) Draft Pick to Redskins in exchange for 2014 Round 7 (224) Draft Pick
6. vandan11789 - Jay_LenosChin - Bengals - Sign Kicker Dustin Hopkins to 1 Year, $400k Contract
7. vandan11789 - Jay_LenosChin - Bengals - Trade WR Randy Moss, 2014 Round 2 (55) Draft Pick, and 2014 Round 3 (81) Draft Pick to Jaguars in exchange for WR Justin Blackmon

Week 5 Transactions
8. d_dozen - Lil_jerk - Cowboys - Signed HB Willis McGahee to 1 Year, $1.05M Contract. Released TE L.P. Ladouceur
9. dfm88 - Falcons - Signed WR Ricardo Lockette to 1 Year, $600k Contract. Released WR James Rodgers

Week 12 Transactions
vandan11789 - Jay_LenosChin - Bengals - Signed HB Leon Washington to 1 Year, $880k Contract.

Quote:
Weekly Top Players

[Show spoiler]

Playoffs

Annual Awards

[Show spoiler]2013-2014 Season 1 MVP

AFC Offensive Player of the Year
WR A.J. Green (CIN)
NFC Offensive Player of the Year
RB Marshawn Lynch (SEA)

AFC Defensive Player of the Year
LB Manny Lawson (BUF)
NFC Defensive Player of the Year
LB Daryl Washington (AZ)

[Show spoiler]
Quote:
General League Rules

• League Name is called: Bluray PS4 League.
  • League has been created as of 12/4/13.
  • Game Settings will be at 6 min quarters with the accelerated clock turned "OFF". Injuries will be set to "ON" as well. Skill Level is set to "All-Pro". As of now, there are no Sliders adjustments.
  • We will advance each Week every 3-5 days at 10 pm EST.
  • Each Owner can sign 1 player each. Once every owner selects a player from Free Agency. We can move on and do a 2nd round so on and so forth. There is no particular order to which Owner goes first to selecting Free Agent players. Cut players necessary to maintain the 53 man roster.
  • Each Owner can make and process up to "3" Trade transactions per NFL Season before the Week 9 Trade Deadline. Please make sure you post the transaction on this thread so I can document a list on the 1st Post.
  • Owners that have 3 consecutive games simulated will be booted from the League, unless you have an explanation why you cannot play your games. I will not hunt anyone down for inactivity. You'll simply be removed and the League will move on.

Last edited by MaCruz; 03-07-2014 at 01:35 AM.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #5
Special Member

Mar 2010
Los Angeles

if the game gets a good graphical upgrade i'm in. Have not seen any real gameplay yet (which is concerning). I have not played a madden game for 4 years or so, so be nice when you destroy me
Old 11-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #6

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurri View Post
if the game gets a good graphical upgrade i'm in. Have not seen any real gameplay yet (which is concerning). I have not played a madden game for 4 years or so, so be nice when you destroy me
I think we'll be playing more of the CPU than against each other to be honest for this league.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:02 AM   #7
Special Member

Mar 2010
Los Angeles

Quote:
I think we'll be playing more of the CPU than against each other to be honest for this league.
Ryx05x is my PSN. definitely add me.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:52 AM   #8

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Quote:
Ryx05x is my PSN. definitely add me.
Added

By the way what team are you willing to use?

On a side note, I will probably be advancing each Week every 3 days. This gives everyone to play their Weekly game since it will be mostly against the CPU. If any of you can't play your game by the due date. No biggie. We'll just move on.

1. MaCruz / MaCruz81
2. Swizzle44 / PSN ID?
3. Kurri / Ryx05x

Last edited by MaCruz; 11-06-2013 at 10:55 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #9
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York

I see how it is. Your too good for the PS3!
Old 11-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #10

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleScarredShogun View Post
I see how it is. Your too good for the PS3!

Not yet. On the 15th I will be.

I hope you and the rest of the Madden crew get a a PS4 by August 2014 so you can merge to the next gen!
Old 11-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #11
Special Member

Feb 2011
Upstate New York

Quote:

Not yet. On the 15th I will be.

I hope you and the rest of the Madden crew get a a PS4 by August 2014 so you can merge to the next gen!
I'm sure most of us will. Hopefully the PS4 will attract a ton of new players.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:37 PM   #12
Special Member

Mar 2010
Los Angeles

Quote:
Added

By the way what team are you willing to use?
Seattle if available...if not Miami. Either is fine.

every 3 days sounds very reasonable considering its mostly CPU
Old 11-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #13

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Quote:
Seattle if available...if not Miami. Either is fine.

every 3 days sounds very reasonable considering its mostly CPU

I'll give you Seattle since Wilson is mobile and that will help you out in the game since you haven' played for quite some time. Just post if you wanna switch teams.

1. MaCruz / MaCruz81 / Jaguars
2. Swizzle44 / PSN ID?
3. Kurri / Ryx05x / Seahawks
Old 11-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #14

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Exclamation

I decided to ditch Madden and got NBA 2K instead. I'll probably run a league for that game instead but I will get Madden once it goes on sale. I don't see myself spending $60 on an upscaled PS3 version of the game.

Who knows, I could exchange 2K for Madden on Friday since I haven't made up my mind 100%

Last edited by MaCruz; 11-12-2013 at 11:48 AM.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #15
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2009
Columbus, OH
Send a message via Yahoo to l.turner3

Quote:
I decided to ditch Madden and got NBA 2K instead. I'll probably run a league for that game instead but I will get Madden once it goes on sale. I don't see myself spending $60 on an upscaled PS3 version of the game.

Who knows, I could exchange 2K for Madden on Friday since I haven't made up my mind 100%
2K over Madden every year for me. I never play madden now only for competitive social play, thats it. 2K has more playability, better presentation, and better realism. You wont switch over.

I think their may be a upgrade special fo rmadden 25 tho, I have both Madden/Ghost on my ps3 Digitally.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:09 PM   #16
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2009
South Florida

Got buy 2 get 1 free @ Terget today.
Also have a BF4 PS4 coming on release day from amazon.

Count me in!!!

PSN: DonVCorleone
Team: New York Football Giants

PLEASE - none of that cheese shit. I expect to play a hard nosed X & O game, not who can use the most glitches to win.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1459132_10151706312981230_1223485661_n.jpg (83.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 11-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #17

Aug 2010
Northern California

Dizz05
SF 49ERS
Old 11-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #18

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.turner3 View Post
2K over Madden every year for me. I never play madden now only for competitive social play, thats it. 2K has more playability, better presentation, and better realism. You wont switch over.

I think their may be a upgrade special fo rmadden 25 tho, I have both Madden/Ghost on my ps3 Digitally.
I caved in and exchanged KZ for Madden.
[Show spoiler]

So... are you gonna join are little PS4 league? MJD is getting older but I'm sure I can still truck down your team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD View Post
Got buy 2 get 1 free @ Terget today.
Also have a BF4 PS4 coming on release day from amazon.

Count me in!!!

PSN: DonVCorleone
Team: New York Football Giants

PLEASE - none of that cheese shit. I expect to play a hard nosed X & O game, not who can use the most glitches to win.
You hate people who don't play sim don't you? I think only a handful of members are going to join this PS4 league since majority of the Madden players are still on the PS3. It's nothing serious and it won't be until the next Madden game in 2014. I'm not going to be nitpicking on things we can and can't do. We're just here to play when we can.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:25 PM   #19

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz05 View Post
Dizz05
SF 49ERS
1. MaCruz / MaCruz81 / Broncos
2. Swizzle44 / PSN ID?
3. Kurri / Ryx05x / Seahawks
4. DonRSD / DonVCorleone / Giants
5. Dizz05 / Dizz05 / 49ers

Welcome back Dizz.

For this League I'm going to be using Denver over Jacksonville. I need a QB for a change.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #20
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2009
Hazle Township, PA

PSN = madlost_1
Team = Philadelphia Eagles

Sent from the TARDIS
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion > Community Gaming > Purged Leagues